WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Feigning pain he immediatley began to slap the bed as if he was tapping out in a match, "I give I give."

Back to top Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Steph decided to play referree and laughed. "Ding ding ding!!!! The winner, by submission...Aurora Rose~!" she said cheering.

Aurora flexed her little arms like she had a lot of muscles. "I'm big and strong, just like Daddy." she said, hugging Hunter close.

The baby monitor went off and she could hear their younger child crying. "Oh...Murphy's hungry." she said sightly softly before quickly grabbing her bathrobe off the nearby rack and putting it on. She quickly got up and went to the baby's room to get their daughter.

She returned a few minutes later, holding Murphy while she was drinking from a bottle.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Hunter smiled when she came back holding the babay, "You look so beautiful holding the baby."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm

She smiled, sitting down as she continued to hold Murphy and kissed Hunter lovingly. She was just glad Murphy could hold the bottle on her own now. Aurora smiled as she kissed her baby sister on the forehead.

"Daddy...can you teach me a pedigree? There's a boy at school and he said that I gave him cooties! I so didn't! So I wanna pedigree him." she said, holding her little fists up. Stephanie was a little surprised but she couldn't help but laugh.

"Aurora...no using wrestling moves on the kids at school." she said chuckling. To other parents it would sound weird giving them a command like that, but to any other parents in the WWE, it was almost perfectly normal.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:07 pm

"I'll teach you later sweetie." Hunter said of his daughter wanting to learn how to pedigree someone at her school.

"So Steph what do you want to do today then?" Hunter laughed as Aurora jumped onto his massive shoulders and simply clinged there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

"Mmm...well since we both have a nice day off...I was thinking of making us all some nice lunches, and we could go on a picnic with the girls at the beach...what do you think?" she asked smiling. And I can look at you without a shirt on for more hours... she thought to herself chuckling as Murphy finished her bottle.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:15 pm

"That sounds fine to me." He said smiling but leaned in to whisper to her, "You have any bathsuits left that actually cover those monsters?" He said sneakily squeezing her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:18 pm

She blushed before smirking. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she whispered.

"Yay~~~~ we're going to the beach~!" Aurora said happily.

"That's right...now go change into your bathing suit and get dressed. Hunter, can you change Murphy and keep her occupied while I go make the lunches?" she asked as she saw Aurora scurry off to get ready.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"Suuure." Hunter said slightly downed he had to change her, and done so with little excitement thankfully. Atferwards he put her in a little baby bathing suit and came to the kitchen to see if she wa ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Stephanie had packed a few bottles for Murphy and some baby food and had just finished makign Aurora's peanut butter and banana sandwiches. She was in the midst of getting hers and Hunter's lunches ready. She decided to make them BLTs.

She knew Hunter had a large appetite and made him two sandwiches, loading them with the bacon because she knew how much he liked them. Then she made her sandwich and packed various snacks like yogurt and some fruits.

"Hey you." she said smiling as she put everything into the cooler. "I'm almost done..." she said as she put some water bottles, juices, and a few sodas for her and Hunter in the cooler with the food. "Okay...now we just have to change, grab the sunscreen and we should be ready to go." she said smiling as she kissed both Murphy and Hunter. Aurora was busy getting her floaties and stuff ready.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 pm

"Alright then let's get to it." Hunter said quickly as he put murphy up in her play pen while he and Stephanie went to change, though they were able to have a little play time before they realized they needed to get ready.

(you wanna start the next thread?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 pm

She nodded as she went up to the room with Hunter. She quickly got herself ready, tying her hair up into a nice ponytail and changing into a simple black bikini and thankfully it did cover her breasts fully because she had bough the bathing suit before she got pregnant with Murphy.

[[ok i'll start it at the beach]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4