WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) Empty A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Stephanie was very nervous as Tony drove her back to her house. She was just praying that Hunter and the girls were safe.

"Thanks again...for saving my life." she said softly, that hard exterior dropped.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Tony looked at Stephanie.

"No problem, no matter how much you tease me I would never let someone kill you." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 pm

She chuckled softly. "You're not half-bad, you know that?" she said chuckling as they pulled up to her home.

"Please...come inside." she invited as they got out of the car and went inside. "Hunter! Hunter, kids?" she called.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Tony stood by the door then cautiously looked around in case there were any shooters hiding around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 pm

She continued to look around the house. "Hunter! Aurora! Murphy!" she called to everyone.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Tony walked over to the stairs when he heard footsteps then quickly pulled his gun out and aimed it. He looked at the blonde haired man that had a little girl in his arms.

"Stephanie I found Hunter." Tony said before he slowly lowered his gun down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

(omit)

Last edited by Triple H on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 pm

She ran to him and hugged him tightly, kissing him back. "It was an interesting day to say the least...I'm so glad you and the girls are okay." she said, tears starting to form as she hugged him again before picking up Murphy and hugging Aurora.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm

(OK I CAN'T POST! STOP IT. We need a posting order instead of everyone posting whenevr)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:41 pm

(Umm...for right now lets have Stephanie telling HHH about what happened at the restaurant then Tony can jump back in when she's done talking about the incident)

Tony walked into the kitchen as he inspected the area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:44 pm

"So what the hell actually happened?" Hunter asked extremely confused, about the entire situation, and still slightly uneasy with the other man in his house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:45 pm

[[works for me i guess~]]

"Okay...so...Tony came to see me at work...and then we went to lunch...and while we were having lunch...someone was trying to kill me, apparantly. And they threatened you and the girls...and Tony got the leader, thank God...and then he brought me home." she said summing up everything Tony did for her.

"Tony saved my life." she explained.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"So because that, idiot took you out, he nearly got you killed?" Hunter jumped to and immediately began to stomp to Tony grabbing his collar and forcing him against a wall. "What the hell is your problem? You know she's married with kids!" Hunter exclaimed forcing him against the wall harder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 pm

She gasped. "Hunter stop it! Hunter, this isn't helping anything! Put him down!" she said, trying to get him to calm down.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Tony looked at Hunter.

"Wow you must be pretty brave if you want to attack a man with a gun and anyway if I didn't think fast back at the restaurant your wife would be dead." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

"If you hadn't been thinking with 'YOUR' gun" Hunter said emphasizing something obvious, "Then none of this would have happened." He threw the man on the ground and stomped his wrist to make sure he would be unable to reach his gun should he want to threaten him with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm

"Both of you, stop it right now!" she yelled. It had been a bad enough day as it is. She didn't know how much more stress she could handle. She kept trying to get through to them, but nothing seemed to be working.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"Well it looks like someone isn't so confident that he's keeping his girl satisfied so he has to beat up the competition." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

"You're dead." Hunter gripped ahold of his collar and grabbed the back of his denim jeans lifting him up in the air and with all his strength smashed him through the kitchen window to outside, watching him land.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Tony groaned as he lied on the ground outside of the window.

"Wrong choice of words Tony." Tony muttered to himself as he lied on the floor in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 pm

"Hunter! What the hell?!" she said, looking at her husband shocked.

"Tony...Tony, are you okay?" she asked making sure he was alright when she ran outside.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Tony sat up a little.

"I've gone through worse, I'll be fine." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Finally calmed relieving his anger he pulled a stool out and sat on it breathing deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"Does he usually throw people out of windows?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 pm

"Not usually...only people who really get under his skin...I'm really sorry." she apologized.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next