WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 pm

"When they hit on my wife." Hunter said huskily.

Back to top Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 pm

"It's okay Steph." Tony said.

"And Hunter I can't help it if you have a beautiful wife." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm

"Okay the testerone level is getting dangerously high again." she warned, but she might as well have been set on mute.

"You know...Hunter if you're going to fight with him, do it outside instead of trashing our house." she said sighing and shaking her head.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 pm

"I have an idea. Monday night. You go on raw, it'll you versus me." Hunter said smiling as the last words came out of his mouth, "In a three stages of HEEELL, match."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm

"I'm busy then, I have a very high maintenance job." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 pm

"Tony isn't even a wrestler." she snapped at hunter. "He saves lives, baby...please...calm down." she said trying to get Hunter to calm down.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 pm

"Gawh...well fine he can just get the HELL out of here then. Thanks for saving my wife for danger you put her in. Now get out." he shouted once more, glad the children were already upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

"Danger I put her in? She agreed to the lunch and I didn't know there was going to be a murder there." Tony said.

He saw the look on Hunter's face.

"If you plan on shooting me at least let me get my bullet proof vest first." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Lightly grabbing stehpanies hand he began to move them away from all of the drama that this...cop was causing. "Come on Steph."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:39 pm

She felt herself being led away by Hunter. "Hunter...what is the matter with you?" she asked as she followed him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Once away from the kitchen and visable view of anyone else he grabbed her lifted against the wall, then kissed her passionately, and heatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

She squeaked as he kissed her like that. It was definitely different. She kissed him back before pulling away breathlessly. "Hunter...what has gotten into you?" she asked totally thrown off by his behavior.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Without saying a word he immediately tossed her over his shoulder and walked into the bedroom lightly dropping her on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

She yelped as she let Hunter carry her upstairs. "Hunter...please. Stop for just a minute! What's gotten into you baby?" she asked, holding his face close looking into his eyes.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

"You" he said as he dived down attacking her neck and collar bone with kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 pm

She arched her back, moaning softly, feeling herself give in to him.

[[i can't do our private message session lol i'm not home lol so we'll just keep this one PG lol]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 am

[[I was keeping this one clean anyway I am not in the mood to do anything crazy. I'm too pissed off a the world]]

From the moment on she was puddy in his hands and immediatelt threw the covers over them for what was to be a great make up night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 am

[[oh okay~ you alright? Sad]]

She was so glad Murphy was old enough now to sleep through the entire night and the kids were out cold because the whole night was spent in bed with her husband, getting tangled in the sheets and her voice calling his name throughout the night.

The Next Morning

The next morning, she woke up in his arms smiling softly at his sleeping form. She smiled as she kissed at his lips playfully, waking him up.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 am

Hunter notices a nip at his lips as a small but hazy light enters the room waking him along with the touch of his wifes lips. "Hmm...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 am

"Good morning...I had an amazing night last night..." she said smiling as she playfully nipped at his lips some more.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am

"I'm glad you did, I had hoped getting some frustration out would be good for us. Though It doesn't look to healthy for our room." he joked noticing nearly th entire room was tore to pieces clothes and furniture simply torn or broken in pieces over the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am

she smirked. "Hey...you were way more frustrated then I was...I was just glad you and the girls are safe..." she said softly, nuzzling against his chest.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 am

"Don't worry no one is getting near them while we're here." He said smiling widely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 am

She smiled back. "So why did you get so worked up about Tony...you know the lunch itself was nothing...minus getting shot at thing." she said chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 am

"He's just a stupid kid, I just was worried about you is all." Hunter sighed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next