WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) Empty Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am

Stephanie had finally gotten some time with her husband and she wanted to have a dinner date. It was nice to be relaxed, just the two of them eating a nice dinner and catching up since they were on different brands. She missed him a lot and it was starting to build up when she found out about all these superstars and divas dating. It made her miss him further.

They pulled up to the restaurant and she smiled lovingly at Hunter. "When was the last time we actually went on a date?" she asked chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am

"Probably when we were in that Hotel room for about a day or two." He said kissing her cheek and giving her bottom a light pinch.

Back to top Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 am

She jumped a little. "Hunter! We're in public." she reminded blushing.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 am

"We were that one time too, if you don't remember." He teased her even more brining a memory back which had happened not long after his eighth title, when they went out to eat dinner to celebrate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

She blushed even more. "I remember...but I'm starving and would like to get through dinner first, if you don't mind." she said chuckling as she quickly leaned up and kissed him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

Kissing back he leaned down to her ear and whispered, "For now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 am

She always was a sucker for that low, gruff voice and when it was low like that in her ear, she shuddered. "Haven't you heard? It's always better when you have to wait and work for it." she whispered back, playfully biting his earlobe before starting for the restaurant entrance.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 am

Grabbing her arm real quick he pulled her back whispering deeply, "But if you haven't heard making you crack is SO much better." Immediately afterwards they began to go through the opening doors hoping that his words had sank in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 am

She wasn't gonna give in, as weak as her knees were. "Sorry...but it's like Christmas...gotta wait for it." she said winking as they got seated at a table.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 am

"That a challenge, Steph?" Hunter asked as he picked up his menu looking at her lustfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 am

"If you would like to see it that way." she said shrugging as she glanced at her menu.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 am

Making it look like it was not obvious to anyone except Stephanie and himself he rose his legs up placing it over his other making it push against Stephanie's bare mid to lower part of her leg. Thankfully for the table clothes over the table it made it pretty hidden so hecould easily do this without getting caught. And his wife's unfortunate discision to wear a dress made it all the easier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 am

She glared at him across the table. "Hunter!" she whispered harshly, kicking at him under the table. "you'll be getting nothing later if you keep this up." she threatened.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 am

Snickering he looked up at her with a lust filled look his eyes striking at her even throwing his emotions and his current situation into her own mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 pm

She took a deep breath and just glanced at him, essentially ignoring him. "If you think you're gonna get what you want that way, you're deeply mistaken." she warned as the waiter came to take their drink order.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

"We'll see about that." He struck back as he ordered his drink along with a small appetizer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:54 pm

She ordered her drink as well as she looked back at the menu. "So why are you so...loving this evening?" she asked chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well why not?" Hunter asked with a knowing smile, "I do love you so why not simply show that i do." He gave her a little top to bottom look at that comment. Finding an oppourtunioty again he reached over underneath the clothed table and squeezed her mid thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 pm

She smiled at that. She definitely appreciated it. "I know...and I love you too but I can restrain myself at the dinner table." she said before squeaking a little from the squeeze under the table.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:56 pm

"Oh course you can, Love." Hunter said before lightly rubbing a special spot on the underside of her thigh, knowing she was a little more sensitive there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Stephanie just bit down on her lower lip. "Hunter....please." she pleaded softly. "Wait until we get back."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:47 am

"But I thought you could control yourself?" Hunter said as he continued to squeeze a bit more. However when the waiter returned with their drinks and took their orders he looked completely calm and relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 pm

"I can but you are definitely pushing my buttons." she said kicking him under the table.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm

"Hmmm buttons..." Hunter said looking her up and done smiling. "Maybe I should that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 pm

"Oh ha ha...I will not cave." she told him smirking. "You know I'm stubborn."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next