WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 am

"I know that...and it's one of the things I love about you...I was just glad to get home to you...I love you, Hunter..." she said softly against his lips.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very Hectic Day (Tony, Stephanie, and Hunter)

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

"I love you too.": He replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 am

[[i replied to your message...]]

"What are you thinking about?" she asked smiling as she traced little patterns over his chest with her finger.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

"Just nothing, just how fun it'd be to enjoy just our company for a while. You, me, and the girls for a while." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 am

She smiled at that. "I like the sound of that...did you have something in mind?" she asked smiling. She always loved family days.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 am

"I was thinking maybe we can just get the hell out of here, go on vacation somewhere and not ever have to worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 am

"How long would we be there for?" she asked chuckling at her husband's strange behavior.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 am

"Till we feeel like coming home." Hunter said resting his head down once more above hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 am

She chuckled. "Alright then...where shall we go?"
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 am

"I don't wherever you want." Hunter grumbled as he pulled all the sheets his way, leaving her bare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 am

"Hey~" she said giggling as she took some of the sheets back.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 am

Hunter pinched her butt hten took em back. "My covers"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:04 pm

She pouted. "Fine...I was planning on trying to seduce you under there for some morning love, but I guess you're not interested." she said as she started getting out of bed.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 am

At that mention Hunter turned around and wrapped his arms around her ass bringing her back into the bed sprawled out all over it naked. "What was that about lovin?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

"Well I really wanted to give you some nice...hot...long, morning loving...but you were being mean to me." she said pouting up at him with her big brown eyes.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 am

Not able to take her pouting he immediately leaned down and kissed her lips and his hands began to roam around her body sensualy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 am

She was unable to keep pouting and resisting she kissed him back, pressing her body close to his.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 am

Continuing to deepen the kiss he immediately threw the covers over them once again and began to slide to the bottom of the covers leaving her at the top. Her head was the only thing that remained uncovered by the large comforter that they were using, as he began to work on her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 am

She giggled as the covers were thrown over them and once again the room was filled with sounds of their moans and pants.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 pm

After a very long and adventurous night the two were cuddled very nicely with Hunter leaving kisses all along stephanie's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

She giggled softly as she moved carefully and turned so she could face her husband, kissing his lips. She loved the feeling of his scruff against her skin.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Hunter smiled as well kissing her once more and rubbing her back with his large hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:31 pm

she continued kissing him until she heard the sound of little footsteps. She turned and saw their older daughter Aurora in their doorway in her pajamas.

"Aurora...what is it, sweetheart?" she asked smiling lovingly at her little girl as she came running and sat on their bed in between them.

"I heard funny noises from here." she said looking back and forth between Hunter and Stephanie, making Stephanie blush a little.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

"Daddy was showing mommy, some new wrestling moves and she tapped out three times." Hunter said with little inside joikes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm

She smacked Hunter's arm. She knew she would talk with Aurora and Murphy about sex but they were both still WAY too young.

"Oh...you mean like this?" Aurora asked, jumping on her father's back, trying to do a camel clutch submission. She knew how to do it, but her arms and hands were too small to really do it correctly. "Are you gonna tap out, daddy?" she asked giggling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next