WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie) Empty Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 am

Tony got out of his car dressed in blue jeans, black shoes, and a black buttoned up shirt. He walked over to the passenger side of the car then opened the door.

"Have I told you already that you look beautiful?" Tony asked with a smile as he stared at Stephanie.

Back to top Go down

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie) Empty Re: Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 am

Stephanie was wearing a nice dress. It was very formfitting with a tight top area and a pencil skirt so it showed off her curves, then again, she always dressed that way for work. She liked looking professional and feeling sexy.

"Yes you did...you can stop now." she said chuckling. All in all, Tony was a good guy, he just couldn't keep it in his pants.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie) Empty Re: Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 am

"Why? An amazingly sexy woman should always be getting compliments." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 am

She chuckled. "Thank you...but it can also get annoying and can make you look like a kiss-ass." she said smirking.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 am

Tony chuckled.

"Well then...lets go inside because I'm starving." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:39 am

"Well then that's one thing we have in common." she said as they went into the restaurant.

"Remember...this is NOT a date."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:40 am

"So...it's just a lunch over to people who are madly in love with each other?" Tony asked with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 am

"When did I say I was madly in love with you? Although it's flattering for me that you feel that way." she said rolling her eyes.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 am

"You don't have to say it I can see it in your eyes that you want me." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 am

She smirked. "Oh really...so enlighten me...tell me what all my eyes are telling you." she said narrowing her eyes at him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:01 am

Tony chuckled.

"They tell me that you want to kiss me." Tony joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:03 am

"Boy, are you way off!" she said laughing. "But you do make me laugh so kudos for you."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:06 am

Tony laughed.

"Oh come on you know you want to kiss me." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am

"Mmm...no...I don't...what makes you think that I do?" she challenged.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 am

"What girl doesn't want to kiss me?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 am

She snorted. "A bit full of ourselves, aren't we?" she asked as the waiter came to take their drink orders.

"What can I get for you?" he asked with a polite smile.

"I'd like a beer please...Coors light please?" she asked. She'd need alcohal to get through this "date".
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 am

"I'll have a diet coke." Tony said.

He looked at Stephanie when the waiter left.

"So even if I was dying tomorrow and my dying wish was to kiss you, you would still not kiss me?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 am

"Well then that's different. A dying wish is totally different then a casual thing..." she explained chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:23 am

Tony looked at Stephanie.

"Okay...I'm dying tomorrow, I have a really rare form of a disease." Tony lied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 am

She arched her eyebrow. "alright then...so what disease do you have? What are your symptoms? Who's your doctor? When were you told you have this disease? What kinds of medicines do you have to take? Where are your medications? What hospital did you go to? And if you are going to die tomorrow, what funeral arrangements have been made? What about your will?" she asked smiling as she said each question in rapid fire succession. She knew how to handle herself.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 am

Tony chuckled nervously.

"I'm afraid it's a disease that prevents me from answering questions." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 am

She smirked. "That's what I thought...I didn't realize it was a disease that made you full of bull shit." she said smirking as glanced down at the menu.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 am

"Well that's not nice to say to a person that's going to die." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 am

"Then just answer my questions." she said simply. "Answer my questions and then I will apologize and kiss you." she said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:06 pm

"I can't, there were too many and I am very forgetful." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next