WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Valentine's Surprise (AJ and Ellie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Valentine's Surprise (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Valentine's Surprise (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 am

She sighed.

"No I think I'll be fine. I've got to get used to it anyway." she said not even noticing what she said.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

A Valentine's Surprise (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Valentine's Surprise (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 am

"Get used to it? Why would you have to get used to being nauseous?" he asked arching his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 am

Crap.

Looking at AJ she sighed.

"Okay so, I have something to tell and show you." she muttered as she walked back to the living room.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:36 am

"Alright..." he said as they walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:37 am

"I don't really know how to get it around it and tell you, but I'm just going to blurt it out and you have to promise me you won't be mad or anything." she said as she took a deep breath.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 am

"Okay...I'm not really one to get mad...what is it?" he asked softly as he got ready for whatever she was going to tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 am

She nods her head and sighs.

"Okay well, Allen...we're....I...I-I'm pregnant."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 am

His eyes widened. "You're...p-p-pregnant?" he asked blinking. He was going to be a father...he and Ellie were going to have a child. They managed to defy the odds and conceive a child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:47 am

"Yeah." she said not looking at him, but nodding slowly.

She then grabbed her bag and took out a picture, handing it to him, practically on the verge of tears as she bit her lip. [ https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2wqbdoy.jpg ]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:09 am

This was already a lot to take in. And then she handed him the sonogram. "Wow...is this...our baby?" he asked, still wrapping his head around the fact that...she was pregnant.

As he continued to look back and forth between the picture and Ellie, he couldn't help but smile and tear up a bit. "We're gonna have a baby..." he said in a voice just above a whisper but he was all smiles. He reached and took her hand, kissing the back of it. "I love you..." he said with a smile.

He gently set the picture down on the table before gently picking her up and holding her close. "We're going to have a baby..." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 pm

She smiled at his reaction and nodded, excitedly.

"We are." she grinned as she took his hand and put it on her stomach.

"That's our baby." she smiled as she kissed his cheek.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

He felt himself really tear up and a few fell as he ran his hand over her stomach. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and lovingly. "I told you...anything's possible, love..." he smiled against her lips.

"I guess now would be a good time...come on...I have a present for you upstairs." he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

She kissed him back and nodded.

"That you did." she smiled.

Ellie's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Oh, well I love presents." she said as she stood up from the couch.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 pm

He chuckled. "Good." he said, picking her up princess style and carrying her up the stairs toward his bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

She laughs and smiled at him.

"I'm so happy that you're happy about the baby. I was so nervous." she admitted as they made it to his bedroom.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm

He smiled, nodding. "I'm just happy...we're going to be a family." he smiled as they reached his bedroom. He set her down gingerly. "Okay, let me get it." he said as he went over to his bedside drawer and pulled out a long velvet box. He opened the box for her.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love." he smiled.

[[ http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|172185706|15064|15064.15603.15604 i thought it worked because of "Love's Embrace" ^~^]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Once she received the box, she figured it wasn't what she thought it was and she was right, but regardless she still loved it.

"It's beautiful." she said as she looked at it.

"Thank you."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"Can I put it on you?" he asked, glad she liked the necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm

"Oh, of course." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am

He unclipped it and put it around her neck. When he finished putting it on, he smiled at her. "Wow...the necklace looks even better now that it's on you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:47 am

She smiled as she played with a little.

"Really? Well I love it."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 am

"Good...and Ellie...now that you're pregnant...I think...we should take the next step in our relationship." he said softly, reaching for her hand. "I want you to move in with me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 am

She gasped.

"A-are you sure? I mean I know that you want me to move in because of the baby but I mean...only if you really want me to."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 am

"Of course I really want you moving in with me...I've been wanting to ask you...but I was kind of afraid you'd say no...so I figured I'd have nothing to lose now that we're going to have a baby." he chuckled, smiling sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 am

She nodded.

"Well I would have said yes." she grinned.

"Alright, I'll move in with you." she said without a second thought.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next