WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now what? [AJ/Ellie]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Now what? [AJ/Ellie] Empty Now what? [AJ/Ellie]

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:11 am

Ever since Lauren had come back into AJ's life again, Ellie...well she hardly saw him. Why? Apparently, he was always with Lauren. Ellie had kept some of the photos that Lauren had showed her, just in case AJ tried to deny it. Lauren had a problem with Ellie and confronted her about it, Ellie tried to let it go, but she couldn't, Lauren got the best of her. Even Madison didn't like Lauren and it was sad to see Madison get her hopes up that her dad would come home and play with her. He would for a bit, but when Lauren called...he would run off to meet up with her.

Ellie sighed as she finished packing some clothes and also some of Madison's stuff. She just needed some time away and to clear her head, she didn't know how long that would be...but she just couldn't stay in their house anymore. She would be staying at Phil's place for a while, because she thought it would be the last place AJ would think of. Just as she got Maddie all bundled up in her jacket, she started to put on hers as well and headed down the stairs with her bags. Unfortunately, she heard the door start to open. AJ was home and now she had to tell him she was leaving.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Now what? [AJ/Ellie] Empty Re: Now what? [AJ/Ellie]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 am

AJ got through the door and he'd explained to Lauren that he needed to spend some time with his family. Truth be told. he missed them both a lot and felt pretty bad that he'd gotten so excited about seeing Lauren again. "Hey beautiful...what's with the packing?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 am

"I'm leaving you AJ and I'm staying with somebody else." she said with a shrug. She didn't mean for it to come out heartless, but she knew she would have trouble leaving if she started crying and stuff, so she held it in.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 am

AJ dropped everything, including his jaw. "What?" he asked in total shock. "You're...leaving me? Ellie, what is goin on? Can we talk about this?" he asked, trying to get her to at ;east tell him what the matter was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 am

"I've been wanting to talk to you for the longest, but apparently Lauren is more important to you. You know I had no problem with her, but when she started with me...I kept everything in just for you since she's your friend, but I've had it. I'm not going to sit around and wait for you to come home and spend time with us, it's obvious that we're not that important to you anymore." she said as she put on Madison's shoes.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

"Ellie...I'm sorry...I was being dumb. I made sure to have plenty of time for us as a family." he assured. "Ellie, please...can we talk about this? And I mean WE?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

"Like I said, WE could have talked about it a while ago. Why should I have to listen now?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well let's talk now, Ellie. Please." he pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 pm

"No." she said. If she stayed talking to him, she knew she wouldn't leave. "I'm leaving. Maybe while I'm gone, you can think about what you really want and what's more important." she said. "Come on Maddie, let's go."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"ellie, wait." he said, grabbing her free arm. "Please...don't go..." he said softly. "Where are you going?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 pm

"Don't know yet. Maybe Shannon's or Jeff's...probably Phil & Lacy's...I'll decide as I drive. I'll let you see Maddie though, I wouldn't stop her from seeing you and vice versa. Until then I don't think you and I should see each other." she said, freeing her arm.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm

He couldn't believe it. He was losing her. He felt numb as he let go of her and let her go out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

She left the house with Madison and stepped into her vehicle, driving off to stay with Phil & Lacy.

-

Three Months Later...

Ellie had been staying with Phil and Lacy over the past three months and it had been very difficult for her. There were times where she thought about just divorcing AJ and raising Madison on her own, but she couldn't do it. She loved him way too much. During the first month, she had lost her appetite and lost some weight, but she had been doing better and looked healthier. Madison, she was just getting bigger by the minute and would constantly talk about AJ after every visit she had with him. That tore Ellie up a bit.

"So you're going right?" Phil asked Ellie.

Phil had told Ellie about going up to a cabin for the weekend with Lacy and Brandon, but he invited her to go as well with Madison. While she would have said no, she decided why not? Maybe it would be good for her.

"Yeah, we're leaving now?"

"In a bit." he replied. "Why don't you head up there first and we'll meet you there."

See, Phil planned it all out. He told AJ the same thing, just leaving out the part that Ellie and Madison would be going. These two needed to talk, they were both a mess.

"Uh...yeah sure." she nodded.

"Mommy, I go with Layley." Madison said.

Ellie shrugged and chuckled. "Okay fine, I guess I'll see you all there."

Phil nodded as she left.

-

She finally made it up to the cabin about two hours later and then found a room to sleep in. She started to unpack as she waited for "them"...
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

AJ had been a wreck the last 3 months. He'd barely leave the house and when he did, it was robotic. He'd go to the gym and work. Then he'd go home. He only smiled when he got to see Madison and his heart re-shattered every time he saw Ellie. All he wanted was to take her in his arms and apologize for neglecting her the way he did. But Phil was bound and determined try and get him out of this slump. So he told AJ to go with him, Lacy and Brandon to the mountains.

So he said he'd head up early to get settled first and so he could enjoy the fresh air. When he arrived, he saw another car. Did Phil and Lacy get there first? He walked up to the cabin with his bag and walked inside. "Phil? Lacy?" he called.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Ellie heard a male voice and figured Phil had just arrived. She headed downstairs.

"Hey guys, I picked the--" she stopped as she saw AJ. "You're not Phil." she said.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm

He froze. "E-ellie?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"Uh yeah...hi AJ.'' she said as she folded her arms across her chest.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

"Hey..." she said, shoving his hands in his pockets. Goddammit she looked beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

"Um so...how are you?" she asked, tucking some hair behind her ear.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm

"I'm alright I guess...you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"Doing okay." she nodded. "Uh, what are-...what are you doing here?" she asked with a small chuckle.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:49 pm

He explained the whole situation that Phil had told him. "so...I'm waiting for Phil and Lacy...but he didn't mention you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

"He told me the same thing but didn't mention you either." she said as she bit her lip, thinking about the situation. "Maybe he made a mistake?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 pm

"It's phil." he pointed out. "Maybe we should call them...is Maddie here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:28 pm

"Right." she nodded. "He's probably on his way, so we shouldn't distract him from driving. Maddie, she wanted to ride with Lacy and Brandon, so she's with them."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next