WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice) Empty A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 am

Today was the day...Jeff had finally decided to propose to Candice. They were both home for a few days so it worked out absolutely perfectly. He even was able to get her out of the house long enough to work out everything he wanted to do. He figured Matt could distract her or something. He decided to set a little something up for her and he would be waiting a little bit away from the house, in his newly built ImagInation. He didn't have as many things and paintings as before but it was his new space.

He left her little notes in various rooms of the house, as well as getting a ton of white rose petals and putting them everywhere so as soon as she came through the door, she'd see them. As soon as she walked into the living room, there was a guest sitting on the couch waiting for her. http://www.teddybeargifts.biz/ProductImages/BeauchampSofa.jpg
On the bear, there was a note, as well as a necklace around the bear's neck for her.
http://www.strapya-world.com/images/medium/228/228-17281_MED.jpg

There was a note attached. It said: Candice, baby...I love you...the necklace is the personification of what you've done to my heart...you've made it fly, made it soar...your next little surprise is in the kitchen...

In the kitchen, waiting for her, would be a plate of smores for her to enjoy, since they had such fond memories of them. There was also some mac and cheese on low heat on the stove for when they wanted to eat. There was another note near the plate of smores. Hey there for surprise number two...smores and mac and cheese...I know it's simple...but it's a memory with the two of us...about how much I love just doing the simple things with you...how we don't need all that fancy stuff...we could just be ourselves...go on upstairs for the third surprise.

Upstairs in the bedroom, he had a drawing on their bed. He had managed to find the time and drew his own versions of Wonder Woman and Gambit together, side by side. Next to that, was also a note. You're my Wonder Woman....and I'm your Gambit...I made our own little comic for it...okay so it's just the cover but it could be in the works...now...for the final surprise...I know so many people want to find a way into my mind...into my soul...into my ImagInation...I want you to come there...and I'm inviting into my true ImagInation....

Jeff couldn't be more nervous as he waited for her in the center of it all, waiting for her to approach. He hoped he didn't screw this up. It had to be perfect...like her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice) Empty Re: A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am

Candice pulled into the driveway after spending the afternoon with Matt, revamping their webshow. She was looking forward to the new episode with Jericho's missing Bedazzler and the fans reaction to the idiocy surrounding it. But now, all she wanted to do was maybe order takeout and spend the evening snuggled up with Jeff on the couch watching a movie or something.

Maverick and Trouble greeted her at the door with excited barks and yips, as she slid inside not letting them out. "Hi Babies." She stroked them for a moment, before her eyes fell on the white rose petals that littered the floor. "What the..." Her purse hit the floor with a loud clunk as she followed the trail into the living room.

"Oh my..." Her heart softened seeing the fluffy white bear on the couch. Then tears misted her eyes when she saw the beautiful necklace it was wearing. She delicately removed it before picking up the note.

Candice, baby...I love you...the necklace is the personification of what you've done to my heart...you've made it fly, made it soar...your next little surprise is in the kitchen...

"Jeff!" She gasped. "I love you too." She murmured, taking a moment to put the necklace on before entering the kitchen.

She laughed when she saw the smores and the mac and cheese. "He never forgets a thing." She giggled, taking a bite out a smore and picking up his note.

Hey there for surprise number two...smores and mac and cheese...I know it's simple...but it's a memory with the two of us...about how much I love just doing the simple things with you...how we don't need all that fancy stuff...we could just be ourselves...go on upstairs for the third surprise.

"What is he up to?" Candice murmured, before heading up the stairs, polishing off the last of her smore.

"Oh my Gosh!" She exclaimed happily seeing his drawing of Gambit and Wonder Woman. "Oh I love it!"

She eagerly picked up his note. You're my Wonder Woman....and I'm your Gambit...I made our own little comic for it...okay so it's just the cover but it could be in the works...now...for the final surprise...I know so many people want to find a way into my mind...into my soul...into my ImagInation...I want you to come there...and I'm inviting into my true ImagInation...

"Is he serious, that's so sweet!" Candice's heart melted in her chest, knowing thatImagInation was Jeff's sanctuary and touched beyond belief that he wanted to share it with her.

She raced down the stairs and outside, wanting to find him and show him just how much she appreciated his grand gestures.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice) Empty Re: A Very Big Surprise (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am

Jeff took a deep breath and he could see her approaching. She looked breatakingly gorgeous. As soon as she came over to him he smiled. She was wearing the necklace. "I see you found the gifts." he said smiling down at her as he took her hands in his.

"Well...welcome to Jeff Hardy's ImagInation..." he said chuckling. There was one or two Alluminummies, and a few big paintings but nothing much else. It was still his place to think, to escape.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 am

Candice caught his face in her hands and kissed him sweetly. "I did, it's beautiful, all of it. I love you." She told him before taking a closer look at his artwork. "Oh Jeff, you're so talented. It's amazing."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

"Thank you...I wanted to share this place with you...because it is a part of my home...which is now our home. I want you to be fully a part of my life...and I want to be in yours." he said as he held her close.

"Candice...you mean so much to me. You allow me to be nothing more or less than myself. You are one of the most beautiful people...not just a beautiful woman...just a beautiful person. I never thought an amazing woman like you existed and would be with me...you make me feel beyond lucky...you make me feel blessed. The way you look at me, the way you smile...you just light up everywhere you go." he told her as he glanced down and got down on one knee.

"so I guess...where I'm going with this is..." he said before pulling out the ring he bought out of his pocket. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/162/359468597_f32730c4f0.jpg

"Candice....will you marry me? Make the happiest man alive?" he asked holding the ring out in front of her. He had chosen this ring because he knew sapphires were her birthstone, and he still wanted to have diamonds on it.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 am

Candice gasped, covering her mouth with her hand as her eyes welled with happy tears, staring in awe at the ring. It was quite possibly the most beautiful she'd ever seen. Her Jeff, her amazing boyfriend, whom she loved more than anything was about to make all her dreams come true.

"Yes!" She lowered her hand and nodded vigorously, the tears spilling over. "A thousand times, yes!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 am

He grinned, slipping the ring onto her finger before standing back up and kissing her deeply and passionately, picking her up off the ground, holding her close.

"I love you so much baby." he said as he wiped at her tears, kissing all over her face. "I just wish I could have seen your reaction to the stuff in the house." he said, not letting go of her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 am

"I love you too, more than anything else in the world." She laughed, feeling exhilarated. "I'm not dreaming am I? Cause I don't ever want to wake up if I am. And if you make me, you're going to have to do this all over again."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 am

"Trust me...we're not dreaming...after all, you are my dream come true." he said softly against her lips, picking her up and swinging her around. "We're going to get married..." he grinned.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 am

Candice clung to him. "We're getting married!" She squealed excitedly.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 am

"So...you like the ring? I mean we could always go together to get a different one if you'd prefer." he offered as he carried her towards the house.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 am

"No, don't you dare!" Candice nuzzled into him. "I love it! I'm never taking it off!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 am

He grinned at her reaction. "Great...so...are you hungry? I happen to have some homemade mac and cheese ready to eat." he said with a chuckle.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:14 am

Candice laughed. "I do remember seeing that. It was perfect, Jeff. The whole thing, the rose petals, the bear, the necklace, smores, the drawing is amazing! Can we frame it and hang it up?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 am

"Sure...we'll go pick up a frame tomorrow." he said, glad she loved it all.

"I hope the dogs don't eat the petals though...I actually hadn't thought that part through." he said chuckling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 am

Candice laughed. "I'm sure they're too busy going through my purse instead, I dropped it when I saw everything."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 am

He laughed. "Trouble's probably inside the purse...we gotta get a picture of it." he said chuckling as he carried her back up to the house.

"Now...the other part I didn't think about...cleaning it all up."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 am

"Leave it, I want to look at it a little longer." Candice smiled. "I want to remember it all, every detail forever!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 am

"alright...awesome." he said as they got inside. "Just seeing you smile like you did when you came outside...no words to describe it." he told her softly, kissing up and down her neck lovingly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 am

"You put it there. You make me so happy. No one will ever make me smile the way you can." Candice kissed the side of his head. "I love you."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 am

"I love you too." he said as they made their way to the kitchen. Of course, their dogs came bounding in. Jeff couldn't stop laughing, though, when they kept slipping all over the rose petals.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 am

"Maverick's going to be a giant klutz." Candice giggled at his impression of Bambi on ice.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 am

"Yes but as a dog, it's adorable." he pointed out as he saw Trouble have problems with his stubby little legs as well.

"We have two very clutzy dogs." he laughed.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 am

Candice shook her head. "It's a miracle they haven't destroyed the house." She giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:37 am

"I think it's because they're so klutzy they can't get very far." he figured as he grabbed two bowls and two glasses for wine.

"and I picked up a bottle of white wine to celebrate." he said smiling as he grabbed it.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next