WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 am

She smiled at him innocently. "Really? Well who else is feeling naughty?" she asked a bit like her original ditzy gimmick.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

He grinned. "You're too cute, you little minx."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 am

She giggled as she playfully nipped his lower lip. "Rawr~"
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

"Keep it up." He chuckled. "And I'm going to drag you out of her like a caveman." He promised, kissing her.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 am

"Is that a threat or a promise?" she asked with a wink.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am

"Both." He smirked, winking at her.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 am

"I don't know..I'd feel bad since you paid for the movie." she said chuckling.

"But it sounds so so tempting."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

Dave laughed. "Watch your movie, break up with Dal and when you finish that, I'll have my way with you, promise." He assured her.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 am

"I like the sound of that...I'll make sure to keep you anonymous when I tell him I cheated on him...I don't want him to cause you any trouble." she said, resting her head on his shoulder again.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 am

"Thank you, but he doesn't scare me. You do what you think is best." He said, kissing the top of her head. "I look forward to when you're all mine."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 am

"Me too...and believe me I know you can take care of yourself...but I don't want him to bother you." she said smiling as she snuggled against him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 am

He laughed. "Well thank you. And if he gives you a hard time at all, you can let him know who you cheated on him with and who he's going to deal with if he doesn't back off."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

She nodded. "I will...I can't believe I'm this happy about cheating on someone...but considering who I'm cheating with...it's well worth it." she said smiling at him.

[[and yay i just thought about something cute...Dave is part Greek and Maria is Greek...they match! lol]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 am

"I'm not usually a fan of cheating, but for you I make exceptions." He nodded.

(Aw! That is so cute! They suit each other lol)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 am

"Same here...but I can't help who I'm attracted to..." she said nuzzling the crook of his neck.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 am

"True." He kissed her temple. "Chemical reactions are uncontrollable."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 am

"That's right...and like you said...this is more than a physical reaction...I really like you, Dave." she said softly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 am

Dave smiled, stroking a hand over her hair. "I really like you too, Maria. The feeling is very mutual."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 am

She smiled up at him. "I've always thought you were damn sexy too so I'm pretty sure that helps." she winked.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 am

He laughed. "Why thank you and I've always been convinced that you are the hottest Diva."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 am

She blushed. "Me? Really? What about girls like Candice or Torrie or Maryse or one of the more...well-endowed girls?" she asked with a slight giggle.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Dave laughed. "First of all, I'm more of a legs guy and you have the best set. Secondly, I've dated Candice, years ago. She was nice and we had fun, but once I was drafted to SmackDown after Evolution, it wasn't worth a long distance thing, we're better as friends and she's perfect for Jeff. And to be honest, even when I was with her for those short months, I always found you more attractive."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 pm

"Well then I guess my theme music suits me." she said giggling as she sang a little bit of her own theme song, "With Legs Like That".

She then blushed. "You did?" she asked in regards to him being more attracted to her than Candice.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 pm

He laughed. "I did, the only reason I asked her out back then was because Punk beat me in getting to you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm

She blushed a little. "Awww...I'm sorry?" she asked, not sure of what she could have done.

"So...you've liked me all this time?"
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next