WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista) Empty Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista)

Post  Maria Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Maria and Dave had just won their mixed tag match and Maria's first match over on Raw. She was so happy that now she could officially spend more time with Dave. She grinned at Dave as they made their way more backstage. She couldn't stop smiling. "So now...I'm officially on Raw with you...isn't that great?" she beamed.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista) Empty Re: Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista)

Post  Batista Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

"Great?" Dave repeated, grinning broadly. "It's fantastic!"
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista) Empty Re: Letting It Sink In (Maria and Batista)

Post  Maria Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

"I've been trying so hard to keep it a secret so we could really surprise you...nw I don't have to~!" she giggled, hugging him close.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Dave chuckled, hugging her back tightly. "You definitely surprised me, Baby! It's the best surprise I've had in a long time."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

"good." she grinned. "I love seeing you smile like this." she said going on her toes and kissing him deeply.

"I know you said it wouldn't matter if we were on separate brands and you were gonna make sure it worked....but I really wanted to be with you so I took the inititative and jumped ship." she smiled.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well, I love you and am happy to have you around." He kissed her back. "So I'm really glad you're here."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

"Mmm...me too..." she said nuzzling against his broad chest. "And we won~!" she squealed happily.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 pm

He laughed. "Of course we won, we're awesome like that. In fact, I can't wait to do it again."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

"Me either baby..." she grinned as she kissed him again. "And now...we can travel together too." she giggled.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 am

Dave whooped, lifting her off her feet and spinning her around. "All right! No more lonely bed!"
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 am

She laughed, holding onto him. She loved how strong he was. "Mmm...me too." she smiled lovingly at him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 am

"Have I told you yet today how much I love you?" Dave asked.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm

"Mmm...nope...not today." she giggled, nuzzling into his chest.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 am

"I do. I love you." Dave laughed, stroking her hair.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 am

She smiled. "Yay. Because I love you too...very much." she said smiling lovingly at him and kissing him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Dave lifted her off her feet and kissed her back eagerly.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm

She smiled into the kiss. "So...I think we should celebrate this new rooming situation." she said, playfully nipping at his lower lip.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Dave smirked. "I love the way you think."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:21 pm

She smirked back. "And I love you..and your amazing body...and the way you kiss me and hold me...and make me feel like I'm the only one here with you..." she said softly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 pm

"Hmm...what a coincidence, I love all those things about you too." He chuckled. "And you are the only one here with me, I don't see anyone else when I'm with you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:56 am

She smiled at him and leaned in and kissed him again, deeply and passionately. "I love you Dave." she said against his lips.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 pm

"Mhmm...I love you too, very much so." He murmured before kissing her deeply.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 pm

She returned the kiss fervently and hopped up to wrap her legs around his waist.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 am

Batista supported her against him. "Where the hell is my locker room?" He growled against her mouth.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm

She shivered as he growled like that. Dave was just so damn sexy. "I dunno...you tell me." she chuckled through a soft moan.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next