WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria) Empty Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

Post  Batista Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm

"Dude we're landing, we're landing!" Evan Bourne was living up to his nickname, practically bouncing around in his seat.

"Finally!" Gregory Helms groaned in exasperation. "Man it's good to be back in the good ole U.S. of A."

"I can't wait to go home!" Candice Michelle Hardy exclaimed. "I just want to sleep in my own bed and spend some time with my husband. I've missed Jeff like crazy!"

"I feel you, Candy." Soraya O'Toole agreed. "Lord knows how much I've missed Matt. I'm not even going straight to Pittsburgh, North Carolina is my first stop."

Dave smiled, agreeing with his co-workers. "You guys should have just done what I did, have them meet you at the airport. I called Maria before we took off so she knew what time we'd be landing."

Candice blinked. "I should have thought of that!" She whined. "Oh well, I'll just break all kinds of traffic laws getting home."

Dave smirked. "And convince any cop who pulls you over not to give you a ticket?"

"What guy in his right mind would give Candice a ticket?" Soraya joked.

"Touche." Dave agreed.

"I would." Greg interjected himself.

"SHUT UP GREG!" They all said in unison.

"What?! I'm just sayin'!"

-----------

Candice was saying something to Dave as they exited the gate area into the airport, but for the life of him, he just couldn't pay attention, Soraya seemed to be responding so he was sure the Candy-Coated Diva wouldn't be too offended. After all, she'd spent most of the tour talking with him since they had been the closest out of the group that went and he could make it up to her later.

He was more focused on finding the auburn haired Diva who had plagued his thoughts and his dreams while he'd been away. All he could think about was finding Maria in the sea of people crowding the airport as he scanned the faces trying to find hers.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria) Empty Re: Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 am

Maria was in the crowd of people waiting for DAve. She couldn't believe he was finally coming back. She had gotten dressed up and when the doors opened up, she managed to find a chair to stand on to look for him. He was easily recognizable of course. She saw her friends as well but they were more in her peripheral while Dave was fully in her vision. "Dave~!" she tried calling over everyone and flag him down.

[[Maria's look: http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/showhype/story_large/2008/10/22/maria.jpg ]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria) Empty Re: Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 am

Dave's grin nearly split his face in two. "Guys, it's been real, I'll see most of you back at RAW!" He called over his shoulder before making a beeline for Maria. He pulled her right off the chair and into his arms. "God, I've missed you!"
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am

Maria grinned and she wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up. God she missed him. "I've missed you too...so much~!" she laughed, nuzzling him lovingly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am

He chuckled. "Screw WWE if they make me do one of these stupid tours ever again." He said before putting all his emotions into a deep lingering kiss.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 am

She gave in to the kiss and allowed herself to melt into him. "Good mindset." she giggled against his lips.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:55 am

He chuckled, kissing her again. "Do you know what it's like sharing a room with Greg and Evan after I got used to sleeping with you? It's sucked! Never again, you are the only roommate I want."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am

She laughed. "Well good...because I'm the only roommate you're going to get." she smirked as she hopped off the chair and hugged him close again.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 am

He grinned. "You know you're all I thought about while I was away right? I couldn't believe how much I missed you, ask Candice, we both bitched about being away from you and Jeff the entire tour. I can't wait to get you home and just be with you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am

She laughed. "Wow, you two must have been like two peas in a pod." she giggled at the imagery. "Well...Jeff and I weren't exactly silent about how we missed you and Candice either." she admitted.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 am

"We kept each other from killing Greg too." Dave joked. "But now I'm sick of all of them since I have you in my arms again, so let's get the hell out of here."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 am

She nodded. "Yes, please~!" she giggled as they started out.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 am

"By the way, you look gorgeous." He kissed her cheek, keeping one arm around her firmly. "My heart pretty much stopped in my chest when I saw you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 am

She blushed. "Thanks...I just wanted to look good when I came to get you...and you...you're wearing faaaaar too much clothing~" she giggled.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 am

Dave grinned. "Well I promise, when we get back to the hotel, I'll take it all over just for you, as long as you do the same."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 am

"That would so rude if I didn't." she winked as they headed to her car.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 am

He laughed. "Well, don't take the fun out of my seducing you either, I've had an overactive imagination while I've been away." He smirked at her.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

She laughed. "Well, alright then...things should definitely be fun when we get back to the hotel....we can play out ALL of your ideas..."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am

Dave laughed. "I don't know, how much stamina have you got?" He teased.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 am

"I've got plenty...plus we can order room service to recharge, and besides...did you think I was just twiddling my thumbs while I waited for you?" she smirked back as they reached her car.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

His eyes lit with humor. "I certainly hope not." He said, tossing his bag into the trunk of her car. He'd have the rest of his luggage sent to him.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

She got into the driver's seat and started the car once he got inside. "Well you'll just have to find out for yourself at the hotel."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

"I'm looking forward to it." He chuckled deeply, before reaching into his pocket. "By the way, I got you a little something while I was in Paris."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

"Oh?" she asked, looking over at him. "What is it?" she asked excitedly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 am

"It's kind of cheesy, but I liked it." He grinned, pulling a thin jewelry box out and flipping it open to reveal the necklace he'd picked up for her.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next