WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Dave groaned, tangling a hand in her hair and pulling her against him as his mouth moved over hers. The whole world around him had ceased to exist.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

As soon as he pulled her closer, she wrapped her arms around his neck, parting her lips, wanting to feel closer to him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm

His tongue probed against hers, exploring her taste, her texture. She fit perfectly against him, every curve aligning with the harder planes of his body. He could smell the sweet floral scent of whatever perfume she wore, mixed with the tropical smell of her shampoo. She was an aphrodisiac to him making his blood run very hot and his heart pound a staccato rhythm in his chest.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:16 pm

She pulled away, gasping for breath. She cursed her lungs for not being able to hold her breath any longer. "Wow..." she breathed, feeling quite dazed. Everything about him was just intoxicating; how strong he was, how good he smelled, how perfect it felt to be in his arms.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 pm

He shook his head, panting raggedly. "That...was something else."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 pm

She nodded. "Can we...do it again?" she asked, completely flushed.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Dave chuckled. "Oh count on it. I'm not done yet." He said before covering her mouth with his.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:25 pm

She gasped softly, pressing herself as close as humanly possible to him as she reciprocated the passion of the kiss.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 pm

He kissed her thoroughly, full of passion and longing for her. Only when oxygen became an issue did he pull back from her, but only slightly. "Dump him, Maria, tonight. This is more than simple chemistry and you know it."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 pm

She nodded. "No problem there..." she panted against his lips. She rested her head on the crook of his neck, feeling happier than she had in a while.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, resting his cheek against her hair. "You're beautiful, inside and out, in case I haven't told you that already."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

She couldn't hide a smile as he told her that. "Thank you...and I hope you know that you are an incredible, strong, handsome, and one of the best men I've ever known..." she said relaxing against his strong body.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 pm

He grinned, playing with the ends of her hair. "Thank you...that means a lot coming from you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm

She smiled back, leaning up and kissing his cheek. "It's true...you're incredible."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm

He smiled down at her. "No more so than you are."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 pm

"Oh really? I highly doubt I'm incredible when I resort to cheating on my current boyfriend with someone else...granted the person I'm cheating on him with...makes me happier in the past few minutes that we've been talking...compared the past few weeks I've been with him." she said softly.

"Therefore you are the more incredible one."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Dave shook his head. "I kissed you first remember? I started it and I encouraged you to do it, cause I selfishly want you for myself because you make me happy too."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 pm

"Well...being selfish isn't all bad...because truth be told I was hoping you would kiss me...I was really hoping you'd be the one." she admitted.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am

"Me too." He agreed. "I've been wanting to kiss you since you walked into the theater." He admitted.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 am

"Really?" she giggled a little. "Well...now you won't have to worry about me swooning over Gerard Butler, because I will definitely be trying to restrain myself from jumping you."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

Dave smirked. "I won't stop you if you tried."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

"Why Dave Batista...you are quite the naughty boy." she said giggling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 am

He chuckled. "Even good guys do bad things."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 am

"And I'm definitely a fan of that." she said, running her hands over his broad chest and perfect abs.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

Dave smirked at her. "Looks like I'm not the only one feeling naughty."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next