WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injured

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Injured Empty Injured

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Ellie received a phone call in the morning, that Colt had gotten injured during a show he was appearing at the night before. She wasn't sure what exactly happened because they didn't know details either but she did know that he suffered some sort of injury to his neck. She was very worried of course and hoped that he didn't need surgery. A few hours had passed and now it was the evening and she was waiting for Daniel Bryan to show up with Colt. She would wait in the living room until they showed up.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Injured Empty Re: Injured

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 am

Scott didn't even bother talking to Bryan as he brought him home. He'd taken a bad fall at the previous show and while it wasn't anything serious, the promoters and doctors didn't want to take any chances and told him to stay home for a month.

He got out of the car when Bryan parked and went to get his bags when Bryan reminded him that he couldn't lift anything heavy.

"Fuckin' wonderful." he shook his head and went to the front door instead, unlocking it with his key and leaving it open for his stuff to be brought it.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 am

Ellie heard the front door open and saw Colt walk in. She stood up from the couch and went over to him. "Babe." she frowned. ''How are you feeling?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

"Peachy." he said sarcastically and went for the stairs, not even greeting her with a kiss.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

She let out a sigh and when Daniel came in, she helped bring in Colt's bags and whatnot. He told her that Colt would have to stay home for a month because the doctors didn't want to take any chances. She felt bad because she knew that being injured sucked and it was even worse knowing that he had to be out of action for so long. After saying goodbye to Daniel and locking up the house, she brought Colt's bag up and put it in the room. "What did they say?" she asked him. "About how to recover and such."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 am

"No heavy lifting, no sudden movements, blah blah blah." he rolled his eyes, throwing stuff into his drawers.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 am

She nodded. "Well, I know you'll be here for a month and it sucks, I get it." she said. "But I'll do everything I can to help you and get you back on your feet again."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 am

"I'm fine." He went to shake his head, but thought against it. "I don't need any help."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 am

"Scott, you're gonna need some help." she said. "You won't be able to do everything on your own."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 am

"I said I don't need any help," he growled at her.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

She rose a brow and nodded, shaking her head. "Fine then. Have it your way." she told him and would let him be, so she went to check on the kids.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 am

Over the next week or so, he'd been really crappy towards Ellie. He didn't mean to do it, but he was so ticked off about his injury that he didn't know else to respond. Deep down, he knew it had to be hard on Ellie.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 am

Throughout the week, it had gotten to the point that Ellie didn't even talk to Colt for anything, lol. She ignored him whenever he was around and if he happened to walk into the same room she was, she would distract herself with something else like her phone, or the tv, etc. In order for him to be comfortable, she was originally sleeping in the guest room but then Colt's mom had showed up during the week and well, she gave the guest room to her and slept on the couch. She didn't mind and it was nice to get to know his Mom, even though...well she had some side comments that Ellie didn't exactly like. For instance if Ellie had to leave the house to run an errand, she would comment on how she would never leave her loved one alone at a time like this. Shit like that...that wasn't even that big of a deal. She didn't even tell his Mom about the pregnancy because she didn't want to know her reaction. As a Mom though, she understood his Mom was upset about his injury as well and was just looking out for him, so Ellie let a lot of stuff slide. Maddie and Ajay knew Colt was hurt and since he seemed upset during the week, they didn't bother him as much but would say hi and all that good stuff, lol.

Ajay was napping and Maddie was making a 'Get Well Soon' card for Colt and hoped that maybe she could cheer him up a little. After she finished drawing in the card and made it all pretty, lol...she grabbed a lollipop and the card, walking to the room Colt was in. She knocked lightly and peeked her head in. "Daddy?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am

The fact that Ellie was sleeping away from him put him in an even worse mood, but he didn't say anything about it. He didn't dare snap at the kids, or his mother, just because he didn't feel like hearing his mom's mouth or making Madison or Ajay cry. When he heard Maddie, he turned his head slowly to her. "What's up, cutie?"
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:55 am

She grinned a little and walked into the room, then climbed up onto the bed and handed him the card. "I made you a card because you look very sad and I want to make you happy." she nodded. "And so it can help you feel better." The card had hearts all over it, lol...and she drew...well attempted to draw Colt looking happy and then she of course colored it all different colors and put some glitter on it. How fun, lol. "Oh! And I have a lollipop for you." she nodded. "Cause when I sick or hurt, I go to the doctor and they give me one allllll the time and I always feel better."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 am

He took the card from her and laughed a little as he looked at it. "And who is this?" he pointed at the "person" on the card, lol.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 am

"It's supposed to be you, silly." she giggled. "I can't draw good yet, but seeee, I made his hair like you."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 am

"I was asking because he looks way better than me." he told her. "I almost didn't recognize him."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 am

"Oh." she giggled. "Well I did work hard on drawing you." she nodded. "It took me forever."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Oh yeah? how long? Years?" he chuckled.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 am

"Noooo." she laughed. "Like...a thousand minutes." she said. Seemed like a long enough time to her.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 am

"Wow." he told her. "Well thank you, I feel a lot better now, babe."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 am

"Yay!" she grinned. "I knew I would cheer you up, Daddy."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 am

"What are you talking about, little girl?"
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 am

"Ajay said he was going to cheer you up, but of course...he doesn't know how." Maddie said. "So I wanted to cheer you up first." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next