WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh... I Can Explain

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Uh... I Can Explain Empty Uh... I Can Explain

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Lacy and Phil were out at a park in Chicago, enjoying one of his days off. They had left Allison and Brandon back with his mom, who had taken their getting back together a lot better than she thought they would.

Anyway, they were sitting on a bench, just talking when an semi-familiar voice had called her name. "Lacy?"

Lacy looked up in confusion at the voice before her eyes widened. Oh. Shit. "Uh.. hey."

The man walked up to the two, and Lacy had moved to sit closer to Phil. Talk about awkward. "It is you! I was wonderin' what happened down to ya in Georgia," he greeted warmly and hugged her, barely kissing her lips (IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND) before she pulled away.

Lacy pushed him away lightly, not to hurt him, but out of instinct. "Uh.. Todd," it kinda hurt to say his name. "I'm here with my husband." She gave him a look that begged him to back off.

A look of shock registered on Todd's face, before nodding solemnly. "Ah... that's why you wouldn't give me your number." This guy was just -not- getting it. He shrugged slightly. "Ah, well." He looked at Phil. "She's a nice lady. Treat her right," he said that as if he hadn't just kissed his wife right in front of him. And he walked away.

Lacy sighed, looking guilty as hell, before shrugging Phil's arm from around her shoulders and standing up, walking away from him briskly and started to make the short distance back to their house. She didn't even know how to even begin explaining this.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

http://twitter.com/starsixtyninexx

Back to top Go down

Uh... I Can Explain Empty Re: Uh... I Can Explain

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Phil was highly confused. Who the hell was this Todd guy? The only Todd he knew was that dorky Todd Grisham. This Todd sure as hell didn't look like him. Lacy didn't give him her number? Treat her right? Psh, he did and who the hell did this guy think he was? He saw Lacy walking away, so he followed her. Little lady wasn't gonna get away so quickly.

"Uh...what was that?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm

"No one." She lied, horribly, and rounded the corner. The distance to their house from the park really was short, it was right around the corner. She cut through the lawn to get to the front door faster and unlocked it with her key, rushing inside and heading for the stairs. She needed to get away from him.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Phil was quick as hell to. "Uh uh, not so fast." he said as he went inside the house and closed the door behind him.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm

She stopped, reluctantly and turned on her heel to face him. There really was no sense in running from him, because he was going to get what he wanted out of her one way or another. She didn't feel like arguing with him, but that was probably what was going to happen anyway. She sighed.

"His name is Todd. I met him at a bar when I was staying in Georgia. I... went to a bar when you came by to see the kids because I wanted to get away from you, and I met him there. He was really nice and really sweet. Sweeter than you. Southern gentleman," she had no idea why she had to tell him THAT. "We just sat and talked. For hours." She closed her eyes tightly to keep them from watering. "Ellie texted me and told me that you were gone, so I had to come back home. I told him I had to leave and he kissed me goodnight. I don't know why, but I kissed him back. Sober," she said that last part and her voice started to crack, she was still trying not to cry. "I wanted to forget you, but I couldn't. But i kissed him."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Annnnnnd she said it. Different from how he imagined it. "So, you lied to me? When I asked you." he said.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm

She opened her eyes to look at him, realization showing in her eyes. "I--..Phil..." She stammered. How the hell did their day go to shit like this?
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm

"Save it Lacy." he said. "You know...you made me seem like I was the biggest douche bag in the world when you left me. I tried day in and day out after you left to make things work and you avoided me all that time. It killed me to have you guys away from me and when we get back together and I ask you these things, you lie to me about it? At least be fucking honest with me."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 pm

That set her off. "What do you want me to say, Phil? I fucked him? I didn't!" She exclaimed. "It's not like I was out on the prowl every night looking for a guy to sleep with. It was one time, he invited me up to his room and I said, no, I have to get back to my kids. So don't make me look like I left you to go be with someone else, because at the end of the day it's your bed that I'm in, your kids that I have, and your rings that I'm wearing. I made a fucking mistake, alright?"
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm

"No, it's not alright." he said. "You should have been straight with me from the get go. You know how bad it looked for me when some random jerk is telling me to treat you right? You make it seem like I'm that horrible. Oh...wait maybe I am, since you know...he's sweeter that me."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm

"First off, I told him nothing about you," she shot, the tears in her eyes being replaced with annoyance, anger and guilt. Yeah, she was wrong. Yeah, she knew why he was pissed off at her. But damn it if she wouldn't defend herself against him. "He didn't even know you existed until today. And did you ever think that maybe I didn't tell you about him because he wasn't that important? It was a kiss Phil. Yeah, I considered sleeping with him to forget your ass, and I'm sorry I did, but I TOLD you that I couldn't. Why? Because I love you too fucking much to throw you away for good over a one night stand with someone I don't even know. Fuck, Phil," she said, exasperated. He wanted the truth, he got the truth.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

"I'm sure." he said. "What else are you hiding from me huh? Got anything else you wanna throw out at me?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

She slammed her hands on her hips, completely frustrated with him. Snidely, she asked him, "What do you want me to do?" She raised a brow. "You want me to go find him at the park and show him a good time in a public restroom? That way, I can make your beliefs a reality since you obviously don't believe me."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:59 pm

"Go right ahead, do whatever it is you wanna do. Maybe while you're at it, I'll just call Karla...that way we're both even."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 am

Her jaw tightened, and it seemed as if something else came over her. All she saw was red. "You son of a BITCH," she cursed and reared back, slapping him as hard as she could. "Go fuck her then!" she yelled and pushed him back by the chest. It probably didn't move him too much, but it was a good push from her. She threw closed fists at him, most of which she probably missed because she was so angry, but she was aiming for mainly his torso. Now she started to cry, but it was because she was angry. "GO FUCK HER THEN, YOU SON OF A BITCH."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am

He took her...hits and yeah, he regretted saying that...but he was mad...he couldn't stop it. He grabbed her wrists to stop her from hitting him. "Stop, just stop." he said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." he sighed. "I don't even know why I said it."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

She looked up at him hate - actual hate in her face and snatched her hands away from him before storming up the stairs. She would be locked in the guest room.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am

Once again...Phil fucked things up. "Damn it!" he pretty much yelled and then punched the wall in frustration. He even threw some stuff off of the shelves in anger. He grabbed his keys and just decided to head out for a bit, he needed to just....give them both some space and calm himself down. Anyway, with that he slammed the door and left. He'd be back in a few hours.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 am

She heard it all. She was glad that Allison and Brandon weren't there, or she didn't know what she'd do. When she'd walked away from him, she finally felt her pain. Her hand was stinging from the hard slap she'd given him and she looked at her right hand, her knuckles were slightly swollen and it hurt to move. She'd broken her hand before and knew it wasn't that, but knew she had to wrap it. She walked out to get the emergency kit and pulled out the Ace bandage, wrapping her hand firmly before going downstairs to get some ice for her hand.

Holy shit, the living room was a fucking mess. There was a slight dent in the wall from where Phil hit it. She sighed, too drained to even deal with that right now, and got an ice pack from the freezer. She also dug into one of the cabinets and looked way in the back to pull out something Phil probably didn't know was there - bottle of Jack. She stopped drinking when she had Brandon, but this was certainly a time for it...

She trudged back upstairs into the guest room, where she guess she'd be staying for the next while. She left the door cracked slightly and didn't know when Phil would be back, if he would come back. For now, she just left all of the lights off and buried herself under the covers. Phil might think that she left upon his return, but she was just being a mute in the dark guest room.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 am

So he came back home...a little after midnight. He was of course at Colt's house, ranting to him and Colt had to calm him down and make sure he was okay. He started to head upstairs but something caught his attention; the bottle in the kitchen. "Great, now she's gonna be an alcoholic because of me." he muttered under his breath. He headed towards the guest room and was gonna knock...but decided against it. She was probably sleeping or just wanted to avoid him even more.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:09 am

The bottle was full, Phil couldn't see it with the lighting or with how dark the bottle was. As soon as the smell came to Lacy's senses, she put it back. It gave her a headache.

She heard him come in the house, and didn't bother to go see him. She was still very hurt, figuratively and physically, over what happened earlier. She didn't know what came over her, she never thought she would EVER hit him. She hoped she didn't hit him hard enough to leave a mark, even though she'd messed up her hand.

Her hand... ouch. She sighed, and pushed off the covers to go get more ice for her hand. She didn't know Phil was -right at- the damn door, open it, and walked straight into him. She met his eyes briefly before looking back down at the floor, holding her injured hand to her chest.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 am

This was awkward. He was gonna head back to his room before Lacy walked out. He caught a glimpse of her hand, so he cleared his throat a bit. "You need ice for it?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 am

"Yeah," she said softly. "I was going downstairs to go get some," she finished, still not looking at him.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 am

"I can get it for you."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 am

"That's okay," she said again, same soft voice, and went to move around him.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next