WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"How could you think I don't care about you...Growing up no matter how close me and Katie were...I was always on your side" he told

Back to top Go down

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 pm

"I just always thought like that." she shrugged.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Kenny shook his head "Then I guess you really don't know me at all" he said

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 pm

She sighed.

"Kenny, it's not you. That's just the way I've always been."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:01 am

"You're my twin Ellie, how could I not care about you..." Kenny told

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 am

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I just, I don't know anymore." she said sighing in defeat as she sat down on the sidewalk.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Kenny sat next to her..."I'm sorry I yelled, I just feel so left out of you guys' life"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:57 pm

"It's fine, you have every right to be upset, but you know you have kept some things from us as well, but you did tell us. Well most of us."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 am

Kenny stared "I know I know" he told

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

She sighed.

"Well the baby is here and there is nothing I can do about it. Abortion is not an option for me and this is my responsibility and I am going to keep it." she stated.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm

"I wouldn't let you do other" Kenny said "I'm happy for you" he smiled putting his arm around her shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm

"Really?" she asked looking at him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2