WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother] Empty Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 am

Ellie was standing in line at the movies, getting ready to purchase her ticket. She planned to hang out alone since everyone else was busy and Brad was working at a houseshow.

"Uh yeah, one ticket for Halloween two." she said to the man at the counter.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother] Empty Re: Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Kenny had a break from medical school, for a week, and needed some down time. He was still upset with his girlfriend Eve for telling his older brother Jeff about his medical illness, and hadn't talk to her in almost two weeks.

Kenny arrived at the movies to see the new Halloween. He was a horroe film freak, and couldn't wait to see it.....

"Uh yeah, one ticket for Halloween two." she said to the man at the counter.

"Make that two tickets" Kenny said from behind Ellie....

Back to top Go down

Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother] Empty Re: Spending Time With Her Brother [Any Hardy Brother]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Ellie turned and was surprised to see Kenny there. She smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 pm

"Just needed a break for....New York" he said was code for Eve "So i decided to come down to where Raw was traveling this week to see if I could sneak up on one of my sibs. and I'm gald its my twin...We think to much alike"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

She laughs.

"That we do. Well glad we could finally hang out. We hardly ever do."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:17 pm

"True! I hardly see any of you guys" Kenny said

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 pm

"I know." she said with a small smile.

"So Halloween, I'm excited." she said with a laugh as she took her money out to pay for her ticket.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 pm

"If you don't mind company...I'll pay" Kenny smiled taking out his wallet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm

"I don't mind and sure, if you want." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

"So what you been up too" Kenny started a conversation as he paid for theirtickets trying to keep the attention off of him

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

"Nothing much, just you know enjoying my pregnancy while I can." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Kenny stared at his twin... "Excuse me??" he said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 pm

She looked at him, cursing herself in her mind. She forgot he didn't know yet.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant. I though you knew."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 pm

"How...If you hadn't told me" Kenny said trying not to yell at her in a public environment

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 pm

"Well I mean the whole family kind of knew and I thought maybe someone mentioned it to you." she shrugged.

"Kenny, I'm having a baby." she told him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 am

Kenny stared at his twin, before giving her both tickets and walking out of the movie theater

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 am

She gasped and followed after him.

"KENNY! WAIT! COME ON, PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE!" she said catching up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am

"How could you not tell me" Kenny yelled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:14 am

"I'm sorry. I was going to, I swear. I just didn't know when I would and how, but I thought you already knew. I thought someone had mentioned it to you. I'm sorry Kenny." she said blinking back tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm

"That's your news to tell me, not anyone elses'" Kenny argued "I'm mean...I bet you didn't wait for someone to tell Matt, of Jeff, of Katie...did you" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

"I had no choice to tell them. Matt knew something was up and he had me tell him, you know how he is. Katie, well I had to tell someone and she's the one that bought the test for me. As for Jeff, he found out on his own."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm

"And what about me...How was I suppose to find out a million miles away" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 pm

"I was going to wait until I saw you again and tell you appropriately. Obviously, that didn't happen and I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say." she said with a defeated sigh.

"Look, if you just want to go, I understand, it's fine." she said shaking her head as she looked down.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm

"I'm your twin, we use to be inseperatable....what happened to us" Kenny asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

"I don't know Kenny. Maybe life has just changed us and has some shitty surprises in store for us." she shrugged.

"I mean, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I never thought you actually cared about me. I thought you were closer to Katie. So I kind of distanced myself away from you growing up."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next