WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie) Empty A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 am

Things with Ellie were going amazingly well. There was still some crowding going on with her stuff being moved in but it wasn't terrible. Allen had plenty of room in the house. It was nice having Ellie there in Georgia with him all the time when they were home though. The good definitely outweighed the bad. Feeling a bit nostalgic, he grabbed his photo album from under the bed and began to look at it. He began to wonder...did Ellie know where he came from? What he went through to be where he was?

Back to top Go down

A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 am

Ellie had been in the laundry room, washing some clothes and finally finished. She grabbed the basket of freshly, cleaned clothes and headed upstairs to put them away. As she walked into the room, she saw AJ there, looking at something.

"You alright?" she asked as she put the basket down and plopped down onto the bed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 am

He looked up at her. "Oh...hey." he smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." he smiled, closing the book.

"Just looking through old photos..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 am

"Of family?" she asked.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 am

He nodded. "and of my old house and stuff..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 am

"Hm, I don't think you've ever mentioned your old house before." she stated. "Did you like it?" she asked.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 am

He chuckled. "Um...you know what? how about we go and see the old place? The last time I went it was still there...Though that was a few years ago...when I did my TNA dvd." he explained. "You up for a little trip?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 am

"Sure, I'm down for anything and the baby is kicking, so I think they want to go to." she said with a shrug and then pouted.

"And why were you laughing after I asked?" she said as she continued to pout, getting up from the bed and grabbing her jacket.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 am

"Great." he smiled, grabbing his own jacket. He saw her pout and pulled her in to kiss him.

"Because I realized that you don't know too much about where I came from...about my family."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 am

She kissed him back and smiled a little.

"Okay, I guess I'll let it go, but don't laugh anymore." she said as she gently hit his stomach, not wanting to actually hurt him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 am

"I promise." he assured, kissing her again to reassure her as they headed down the stairs to go to the car. "So how do you like Georgia so far?" he smiled. It wasn't much different then North Carolina, but she was farther from her family now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:48 am

"I like it a lot. I get to be away from my crazy family or a bit." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 am

He smiled as they got into the car and Allen started for his childhood home.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 am

"I'm kind of nervous and excited to see where you grew up."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 am

"Why are you nervous?" he asked confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 am

"Cause I don't know how you grew up." she shrugged.

"Maybe I'm more anxious then."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 am

He smiled. "Makes sense...so I'm curious...what are you thinking? What type of place do you think I grew up in?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:58 am

"Uh well, hm...I'm thinking maybe an apartment. Like three bedrooms and a huge bathroom. Oh and plenty of space to move around."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 am

He just listened. "I see...well we shall see if your prediction is true."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 am

"It probably won't be." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 am

He shrugged. He didn't live too far away from where he grew up. He still lived in Gainesville so the drive was only about 30 minutes. He took a deep breath as he found a spot by the trailer park he grew up at. "Here we are..." he said as he took his seat belt off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 am

She took off her seatbelt as well.

"I was wrong." she sighed as she opened the door, and stepped outside.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 am

"Something wrong?" he asked, confused about her sighing as he met up with her on the other side of the car. Once the car was locked, he went to take her hand to lead her to the trailer where he grew up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 am

"Oh no, I'm fine." she nodded as she took his hand and they started walking up to the trailer.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:22 am

He found the trailer where he lived and took a deep breath. "Well...home sweet home." he chuckled, showing her around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next