WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's Home [Ellie/AJ]

Go down

He's Home [Ellie/AJ] Empty He's Home [Ellie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 am

It had been about two months since Ellie was in the car accident and she was doing so much better. Her memory had come back to her and she remembered a lot of things again. While she was recovering though, AJ had been away doing a bunch of shows and promotional work, so he wasn't home like he used to be. Sure, she talked to him on the phone when he wasn't busy and could talk, but...she missed him. Maddie missed him a lot too, she would always runs to the window when she heard a car pass by and she would always sleep with Ellie in her bed, thinking he would show up.

Well...today...he was coming back. Ellie was beyond excited and couldn't wait for him to come through the door.

"Daddy come today?" Maddie asked.

"Yep." she said kissing Maddie's cheek. "He's going to be home for a long time, no more work." she said smiling at Maddie.

"Yay! He bring toys?" Madison asked curiously.

Ellie laughed. "You're too much."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

He's Home [Ellie/AJ] Empty Re: He's Home [Ellie/AJ]

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 am

AJ was finally home...and he had a week home. He wasn't gonna be used on TV and he didn't have to do a house show. He had earned some deserved time off. In his arms was a bouquet of white roses for Ellie, along with a big teddy bear for Maddie to cuddle with and a few new DVDs like How to Train Your Dragon, Beauty and the Beast, and a few other Disney DVDs they didn't have already. He pulled up into the driveway and then he couldn't open the door on his own so he rang the doorbell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 am

Maddie ran to the window to see who was there and jumped up and down excitedly, pointing at AJ. "Daddy! Look momma! Daddy!"

Ellie giggled and shook her head in amusement as Maddie then went to the door and tried to open it.

"Help." Maddie pouted.

"I've got it Madison, be careful with your fingers." she said as she opened the door. The minute she did, Madison hugged AJ's leg. "Daddy!" she grinned. "I miss youuuuuu."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:22 pm

AJ grinned as he looked down and saw Madison. "Hey baby girl!" he grinned, walking in while Madison wrapped her body around his leg. He gently set his stuff down and picked up his daughter and hugged her tightly, kissing her face and head. "God I missed you!" he smiled, tearing up a bit from missing so much with her.

Then he looked to Ellie. He move Madison to one arm and wrapped his free arm around Ellie and kissed her deeply. "I missed you too..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Maddie grinned as she rested her head on AJ's shoulder.

Ellie smiled as she kissed him back. "I missed you like...a lot. It's insane how much I missed you." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 am

"Me too...but now...one full week off. It's just family time for me." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:46 am

"Good, I like family time. Plus...I like mommy and daddy time at night too." she winked. "That's even more fun." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

He blushed a little. "Ellie...not in front of Maddie..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:05 am

She chuckled as she took Maddie. "You don't know what I'm talking about anyway, right?" she asked.

Maddie just giggled. "Nooooooo..." she said as she started laughing when Ellie tickled her.

"See? We're good." Ellie chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 am

He chuckled. "Well still...that'll have to wait...for now...I wanna watch a new movie with my baby girl~" he smiled, tickling Maddie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:20 am

Maddie giggled as AJ tickled her. "Mommy, daddy being silly." she said through her laughter.

"I know Madison." she chuckled. "Well...go ahead, put the movie on." she told AJ.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 am

"But first..." he started as he set Madison down and pulled Ellie close as he handed her the bouquet of flowers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:40 am

Ellie smiled as she took the flowers. "You really didn't have to get me anything, you coming home is good enough for me....but I love them. Thank you." she grinned.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down