WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Cabin (AJ and Ellie)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Christmas Cabin (AJ and Ellie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Cabin (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 am

"No...don't be sorry. It's my fault too." he said softly, squeezing her hand. "It's been a while for me too." he admitted.

"I'm sorry I ruined all the planning you did...the last thing I wanted was to make you feel that way." he said, cupping her face. "I think you're beautiful and sexy as hell..." he said before capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cabin (AJ and Ellie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Cabin (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am

She smiles into the kiss and pulls away from him.

"Since you won't let me apologize for my actions, then I guess you're forgiven." she chuckles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 am

He smiled. "Well...I'd actually...like to make it up to you." he said softly, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 am

"Oh...really?" she asked raising an eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am

"That is...if the offer still stands?" he asked softly, pulling her closer. Now that they talked about it...he felt a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 am

"The offer is still very much there, only if you're sure." she said looking at him.

"I don't want you doing this just for me." she said smiling softly at him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 am

He nodded. "I'm sure...believe I'm sure." he said as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her as he ran his hands up and down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 am

She smiled as she returned his kiss, deepening it even more. She ran her fingers through his hair as she arched her back slightly, when he ran his hands up and down her back.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 am

He moaned softly as he laid her down on her back as he continued kissing her and hovered over her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 am

She pulled him closer to her as she wrapped her arms around him, kissing at his neck and pressing herself against him, allowing them to be even closer to each other.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am

He moved his hands under her top, trying to get it off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 am

She stopped kissing his neck momentarily, to lift her arms up and help him in taking off her top. Once her top was dicarded, she suddenly felt a bit self conscious and blushed as she looked up at him but she then went back to kiss his lips, giving him a passionate lip lock.

"God, you're a great kisser." she said as they kissed and her hands started reaching for the top of his pants.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 am

He paused for a moment and chuckled. "Why you blushing, baby?" he asked in a whisper. "you're beautiful...and you have a beautiful body." he said as he kissed at her neck a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 am

"I-, thank you." she said as she released a moan and tugged at his pants.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 am

He kicked off his tightening pants as he started to untie her bottoms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 am

She nipped at his ear and then switched to his neck as she ran her fingers thorugh his hair again, also trying to wiggle her way out of her bottoms, helping him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am

Once they both finally got undressed, he began to let his hands roam over her body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 am

As he was roaming her body, Ellie starting leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and his chest.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 am

He moaned softly as he continued to kiss over her body. He slowly positioned himself over her before kissing her deeply and slowly entering her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:16 am

Ellie moaned as she arched her back and held onto him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 am

He groaned as he began to thrust. It had definitely been a while for him and he didn't remember when it felt so good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 am

She moaned out his name as she began to move along with him, creating a steady rhythm.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 am

He moaned loudly, moaning her name as he began thrusting more intensely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:24 am

"Oh god Allen." she moaned as she buried her face into his neck, feeling close to reaching her peak.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 am

Hearing her moan his name like that...his real name, made him crazy with desire for her and he thrusted more intensely into her, wanting he pleasure her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next