WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

+5
Ashley
Ellie Colton
Shannon Moore
Candice Michelle Hardy
Jeff Hardy
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Matt nodded then saw Katie walk in.

"I wanted to see if there were more cookies in here and to see Jeff." Katie said with a smile.

"Now I can't tell, Katie's a blabber mouth." Matt said.

Katie glared at Matt then smacked him on the back on the head.

"Ow!" Matt yelled with a glare.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:20 pm

He chuckled. "Hey sis...you look beautiful." he smiled warmly at her.

"Matt....you do not say things like that until AFTER she leaves the room." he winked.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Katie glared at Jeff.

"Don't make me pull your...what happened to your long hair?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 pm

He smiled at her. "I cut it...what do you think? Candice liked it." he chuckled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Katie walked up to Jeff then stared at him.

"Hmm...I like it." Katie said with a smile.

Last edited by Katie Hardy on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm

He smiled back. "Thanks."

[[i do hope you meant Jeff XD]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm

"Dress time, Lovey!" Soraya grinned, shoving Candice towards the dressing room. "Time to get changed."

Candice squealed. "It's really happening isn't it?"

"Yes now go! I want to see the dress finally!" Soraya chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg entered the Groom's Quarters. "Jeff, your Dad threatened to shoot me!" He complained.

"You deserved it." Evan Bourne grinned coming in behind him. "Hey everyone!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Jeff laughed at Greg. "Please...do tell...what the hell did you do to make him wanna shoot you?" he asked arching his eyebrow.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:45 pm

"You're welcome." Katie said with a smile before she grabbed a cookie then left to go back to Candice.

Matt looked at Greg and Evan.

"Hey...and Greg I bet you did deserve it." Matt said.

(I fixed it Yuri. lol)
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 pm

"I did not!" Greg complained.

"He called Candice a pain in the ass." Evan chuckled. "Your Dad went postal on him."

-----

"Okay, it's on." Candice beamed, before stepping out from behind the changing screen wearing this beautiful gown.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"Greg you moron, He loves Candice. You should have kept your mouth shut." Matt said with a chuckle.

-----------

Katie walked in then saw Candice.

"Oh my god you look amazing." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"Candice, that dress looks amazing on you." Ellie said.

"Yeah, it does." Ashley agreed.

-

"Seriously man." Shannon agreed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Jeff just smacked Greg upside his head. "Dumbass."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Candice smiled brightly at Katie. "You think so?"

"Honey, we know so. Jeff is going to lose it when he sees you." Soraya shook her head grinning. "You really do look beautiful!"

"Thanks girls!" Candice giggled.

--------------

"OW!" Greg pouted. "How any of you actually love that She-Devil is beyond me!"

"cough PINK cough!" Evan smirked.

"Shut it Rookie!" Greg glared at him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:00 pm

"You're welcome, you truly look stunning." Katie said before she took a bite out of her cookie.

-------------------------

"Because she's a great cookie maker." Shawn said with a smile as he ate his cookies.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Jeff narrowed his eyes at Greg. "For one day...please be nice to her today...please? Greg...it'd mean the world to her...and to me."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"Yeah, you do. So when does this wedding kick off?" Ellie asked.

-

"Really? Let me taste one Shawn."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm

"Fine." Greg sulked. "I behave."

Evan chuckled. "That or you will really get shot."

----------

"Thanks Ellie. I think we're due to begin really soon." Candice said.

"Knock knock." Dave Batista poked his head through the door. "I know I'm not technically supposed to be here, but I wanted a quick word with Candice and wow, you look beautiful."

Candice beamed back at him. "Thanks Dave. You're looking pretty dapper in a suit as always. Where's Maria?"

"On her way. I just wanted to congratulate you." He said, fully entering the room. "And wish you the best of luck with Jeff in your future, you deserve it. I'm glad he could give you what I couldn't."

Candice's smile softened. "Thanks Dave. That means a lot to me, and I'm really happy that you have Maria now. She makes you really happy, in ways I couldn't. So everything worked out for the best, plus we remain awesome friends."

"Yes we do. But, should Hardy ever screw up and break your heart, I will kill him." Dave chuckled. "He's a lucky man. And I'm sure he knows it."

"Thanks Dave, really." Candice told him.

"You're welcome. I'm going to go make sure Greg is behaving himself." Dave chuckled.

"You're a lifesaver, I love you for it." Candice laughed. "See you at the reception."

"Will do." Dave hugged her gently and kissed her cheek. "Save me a dance for me for old time's sake." He joked, before leaving the room. "See you out there Ladies!" He called to the others.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Jeff looked at Matt. "Is it time yet?"

----

Maria walked into the bridal room and gasped. "Candice...you look...you look stunning." she said tearing up. "Oh...I told Dave I was gonna cry and here I go." she sniffled, pulling out a tissue. "Thank God for waterproof mascara." she said chuckling through the tears. "I'm so happy for you sweetheart." she smiled.

Stephanie popped her head in as well. "Wow...Candice...you look ready to get married." she smiled warmly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

"Almost, not yet." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 pm

"Aw Maria, don't start cause I'm going to cry too, but thank you." Candice smiled, then looked up at Stephanie. "Aw thank you Steph, I feel ready to get married."

---------

Batista entered the Groom's Quarters and grinned at Jeff. "You, are one lucky bastard."

Greg raised his eyebrows. "What are you on about now?"

"I just saw the bride." Dave smirked dropping into a chair. "Can I say wow, Hardy's going to swallow his tongue."

Evan laughed. "Cool! She's looks great then!"

"Beautiful." Dave corrected. "With a side of gorgeous and dazzling." He joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Katie looked at the clock.

"Good because you are very soon." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 pm

"Eek!" Candice squealed. "I'm getting married!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Katie stood up then hugged Candice.

"I'm so happy for you." Katie said with a wide smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 pm

"Thanks Katie! That means a lot to me. Just think we'll officially be sisters at the end of today." Candice giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next