WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

+5
Ashley
Ellie Colton
Shannon Moore
Candice Michelle Hardy
Jeff Hardy
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 pm

"Right, thanks for that because you know how clumsy I can be." She chuckled softly. "Ready?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:09 pm

"Yep I know very well, it can be very humorous at times." Matt said with a chuckle.

He nodded.

"Yes I'm ready, are you?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Candice smiled. "I've been ready for a long time. Let's do it."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:12 pm

The music continued.

"Everyone, please rise to your feet." the minister said as he could see Matt and Candice ready to walk down. Jeff looked back and waited to see Candice.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Matt nodded.

"Just relax, you're only going to fall if you worry too much about it." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm

"I'm too excited to relax." Candice giggled. "But I've got you, so I'll be okay. Here goes nothing."

She took a deep breath and stepped through the doorway with Matt into the aisle. It took her only a moment to find Jeff waiting at the end of the aisle and her smile grew luminous.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Matt smiled as he started to walk down the aisle with Candice.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 pm

He saw her and Matt come through that door and suddenly, everyone disappeared. No one was there...just him and Candice. She looked...so gorgeous...angelic. There was a heavenly glow about her and he couldn't stop looking at her, and as a result he couldn't stop smiling. She looked beyond radiant.

when she finally reached the altar, he took her hand from MAtt and led her to the center with him.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Candice kissed Matt's cheek when they reached the end of the aisle. "Thank you. I love you." She murmured, before Jeff took her hand in his and led her to the center of the alter.

She beamed at him. She placed both of her hands in his and squeezed them.

The Minister cleared his throat. "Who here gives this woman to be with this man?" He asked his eyes landing on Matt.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm

"I do." Matt said as his smile widened.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Jeff smiled at his brother. So that was what he forgot. He waited for Matt to rejoin him at his side.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to bring together Jeffrey Nero Hardy and Candice Michelle Beckman in holy matrimony...if anyone has just cause as to why these two should not be together, please speak now or forever hold your peace."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Matt quickly got up and stood where he was supposed to then waited for the ceremony to continue.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

No one spoke up. And for that he was glad. He didn't want to have to hurt someone at his own wedding.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

There was a brief pause as everyone looked around to see if someone should dare interrupt the ceremony.

"Very well, please be seated." He said to the rest of those in attendance. "Family and friends, I welcome you to this day of celebration. Jeffrey Nero Hardy and Candice Michelle Beckman have invited us here to this place to share in their declaration of lifelong commitment to each other. Your blessings, support, and encouragement are important to this union, not only now, but in the days and years to come." He began.

"Amidst the turmoil of our world, with all of life's struggles and concerns, it is with deep joy and a sense of wonder and awe that we pause to affirm the power of love. As we gather to witness the union of Jeff and Candice, we also celebrate the blessings we all cherish in our intimate relationships. This ceremony calls us all to renew our vows of love and commitment to one another." He continued

"Jeff and Candice," The Minister turned his attention back to the couple. "You have come here today from your varied life experiences to make public the commitment you have made, each to the other. You come to combine your two separate lives into one.

Although you will be sharing one life, never forget, you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow.

Grow, sometimes together, sometimes separately. But never remain stagnant. Love and life are always changing, always new.

If you will insure a healthy lasting marriage, always, always value each other. Although you will disagree, remember to respect each other's feelings, needs and wants.

And above all, never, never lose your sense of humor. " He advised.

"Now," He smiled at them both. "Jeff and Candice have chosen to write their owns vows from what I understand." He looked questioningly between the two.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 pm

He nodded to the minister. "Very well...Jeff...please begin." he smiled as put a microphone in front of Jeff. He took a deep breath as he gazed at Candice.

"Candice...I don't know where to start. You've been my rock and my foundation. When you first came into my life, I thought...wow...she'd never fall for someone like me...someone like you with all the beauty, poise, grace, love, heart, and so much more in the world. I never thought I would have a chance in hell with you...but then...one fateful day...we happened to be in the same burger place...and then I kissed you...and from that day, I've been on a roller coaster and never wanted off. I remember the first time I realized I was in love with you...and I mean true love...and that was when I almost lost you...when I pulled you out of that basement...I knew that if I lost you, I'd lose everythign that makes worth living for." he said, blinking back a few tears.

"I love you candice. You're the only woman to put up with everything about me...including my terrible habits. You're willing to fight for me...to fight with me when I need it too." he chuckled a little. "Every time I hold you in my arms, time just seems to stop. There is nothing else in this world apart from you and me...like now. I plan to keep it that way forever. you are my world...my life...my soul. I don't care what anyone else says. I AM the luckiest man in the world because I not only got you to be my girlfriend...I'm marrying you...and I'm going to have a family with you. I love you Candice...with all that I am and more...because you are the only woman to truly understand the enigma that I am." he ended with a few tears escaping.

[[dude!!!! i teared up! XD]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 pm

"Jeff, I've spent a huge portion of my life living in the shadows of other people's happiness. I was so focused on making sure everyone I loved got their happy ending I nearly forgot about my own. Until I met you. Anyone that has come before you has paled in comparison to the love I feel for you and I know there is no one to come after. My life used to be black and white, with minimal shades of color from other people in my life. But since you walked into it, my world is full of reds and blue, greens and golds. There's no more gray, just you. You bring me to life, with you never wavering loyalty, your strength and your kindness, your creativity and your sense of empathy for the people around you. People may say that I'm the beautiful one, but in reality, you're the one with the most beautiful soul I've ever witnessed and to know that your soul is entwined with mine, makes me feel like anything is possible."

"The love I feel for you is my heartbeat, and it pulses with life. Our love is an amazing entity, where it's ecstasy rivals its agony. True love isn't a fairytale, it requires work and sacrifice. After all, no one writes songs about love that comes easy. We may have had some ups and downs but it always comes back to each other. And as I stand here today, pledging to honor, love and cherish you for the rest of my life, I can say so with complete honesty. They are promises I fully intend to keep, even during the moments it would seem impossible. I'm head over heels for you, Jeffrey Nero Hardy and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you, making a family with you and watching the world change as I grow old with you."

Her voice was thick with tears as moisture pooled behind her eyelids and spilled down her cheeks.

(Aw Yuri! lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 pm

He couldn't resist touching her as he teared up himself and gently wiped them away. He hated having to wait to kiss her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Candice smiled at him through her tears feeling absolutely wonderful in that moment.

"The rings please?" The minister entreated. "Candice if you would go first?"

Candice accepted the Claddaugh band from Katie and turned back to Jeff, letting the ring hover over his left ring finger. "I, Candice Michelle Beckman, take you, Jeffrey Nero Hardy, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity." She said slipping the ring on his finger.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Jeff smiled as the ring slipped onto his finger. He then took the other ring from Matt and held it over her finger.

"I, Jeffrey Nero Hardy, take you, Candice Michelle Beckman to be my best friend...my lover, my soul mate, my wife, and the mother of my children. I will be yours and you will always have me in times of joy, sorrow, love, hurting, wanting, health, sickness, through all trials and tribulations as well as feats of success and triumph. I promise with all that I am to love, honor, cherish, and respect you. I promise to protect you and care for you, to comfort and to encourage you, and be with you....until the end of time." he said as he slipped the ring on her finger.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:07 pm

"Well then, by the power vest in me by God and the State of North Carolina," The Minister smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"Jeff," He chuckled. "You may kiss your bride."

Candice beamed at him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm

This was what Jeff had been waiting for. As soon as Candice smiled at him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply and passionately, with all the love in his heart.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Candice flung her arms around Jeff's neck and returned his kiss with every emotion she was feeling. She couldn't believe it! It was real now, they were married.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, for the first time in public, Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Hardy."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

He barely heard anything the minister said or the clapping. He pulled away just barely and gazed down at his...wife. She was his wife now. "I love you so much Candice..." he smiled as he allowed her to get her bouquet from Katie and he smiled to Matt before they made their way down the aisle together.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm

"I love you too, Jeff." She murmured, blinking rapidly at the happy tears that filled her eyes.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:22 pm

"Well...you ready to face the mob?" he laughed as the two of them walked together.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next