WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

+5
Ashley
Ellie Colton
Shannon Moore
Candice Michelle Hardy
Jeff Hardy
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) Empty The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Jeff was in the room getting ready. He was suddenly very nervous. His mouth was dry. He couldn't sit still. The day had arrived. He was marrying Candice in less than an hour. He looked at his hair and he couldn't help himself. He kept fiddling with how he looked. What if Candice took one look at him waiting for her and then up and left? Like she finally realized she could do so much better.

He took a deep breath and remined calm. He was getting married today. "I'm getting married today..." he said aloud. "Wow...I'm getting married..." he chuckled a little.

[[Jeff's tux: http://www.thetuxedoshoppe.com/images/rental/page-5/5Chaps%20Ivory%20Lexington.jpg ]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 am

"Eyes closed." Soraya O'Toole told Candice Michelle in the bridal room, as she put the finishing touches on Candice's hair. "No peeking."

Candice shifted in mild agitation. "I can't sit still. I'm getting married today!"

Soraya chuckled. 'I know Honey, we're all very excited for you."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited) Empty Re: The Marriage of Candice Michelle to Jeff Hardy (any and all are invited)

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am

Jeff was very...alert. Every time he heard something, he turned to see what it was. "Matt? I need some help...some advice...anything you got for me."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 am

"Don't do it man." Shannon exclaimed.

"You're making an- OW!" he said touching his head after he was smacked.

"Shan, shut the hell up. Aw, Jeffy. I'm so happy for you. Today is the big day." Ellie smiled.
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/~elliexhardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

He almost glared at Shannon and then smiled at Ellie. "Thanks Ellie..." he breathed. "You look beautiful too." he smiled. "Candice doesn't need you though?" he chuckled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 am

"Thanks." she smiles.

"She probably does, but I wanted to check on you and see how you were doing. I know some idiots give wrong advice." she said glaring at Shannon.

He was still tending to his head.
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 am

"I just....what if she realizes she can do better then me? and then she calls the whole thing off and runs with the caterer?" he panicked a little.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:39 am

"Are you kidding me? Jeff, she loves you and you've both been through so much. I'm pretty sure she'll stick around. She's been waiting for this day for so long. Besides, if she did that, then Katie and I would have to attack." she jokes.
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 am

He chuckled. "Thanks Ellie...that actually helps...and makes me glad that I have two awesome sisters." he smiled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:41 am

"Okay, you're finished." Soraya smiled, tucking the last curl into place.

Candice slowly opened her eyes and beamed. "Oh my Gosh! It's perfect! I love it!"

http://www.adianas.com/images/WeddingHairStyle2.gif
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 am

"Oh psh, you know how we roll." she laughs.

"I think you two are evil." Shannon added in with a shake of the head.

She walks over to him and stomps on his foot.

"Shut it dwarf."
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:43 am

He looked over the vows he wrote and wondered to himself how he managed to get so lucky as to marry a woman like Candice.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 am

Shannon pouts as she pats his head.

"Well I'm off to see how much of a wreck Candice must be. I'll see you both later. Jeff, don't worry. You'll be fine." she smiles as she gives him a hug.

"Shannon, behave." she warns as she walks off to find Candice's room.

She finds it.

"Knock knock." she said as she entered.
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 am

"You're welcome." Soraya smiled. "All right so, have you got your something old?"

Candice smiled nostalgically. "My mother's earrings."

Soraya nodded. "Something borrowed?"

"Your bracelet." Candice laughed.

"Something new?"

"My dress." Candice assured her.

"And blue?"

"My engagement ring." Candice smirked. "I'm all set."

"Vows?"

"Memorized." Candice quipped, "But written down to be tucked into my dress for the ceremony, just in case."

They looked up at the knock. "Hey Ellie, you look great!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 am

"Thanks. You look beautiful Candice. So do you Soraya." she said sincerely.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 am

He smiled as he saw Ellie off and then walked around the room again. He seemed to pace around quite a bit. He just hoped to everything that everything went off without a hitch.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 am

"You alright man?" Shannon asked.
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am

"Just...can't believe this is really happening...and I just everythin to be perfect....for her. She deserves it." he said softly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 am

"Hey man, so do you. I know I joke around a lot and I'm not really good with expressing my feelings and shit, but I'm happy for you."
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 am

"Thanks Shan...so...I look okay?" he asked standing up in front of Shannon.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

"Yeah, you look great."
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 am

He took in a deep breath. "I hope everyone's ready...though I'm a little jealous that Matt's gonna see her in her dress before me..."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Moore Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 am

"No need to get jealous. Besides, you're the one that gets to take it off." he joked.

"Isn't it like bad luck to see the bride before the wedding anyway?"
Shannon Moore
Shannon Moore
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:34 am

He chuckled. "True..." he smiled a little bit. "Yeah...and I'm not one for causing bad luck..."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 am

"Exactly." Shannon chuckles as he patted Jeff on the shoulder.

-

Ashley was able to check on Candice before she walked down the aisle.

"Hey ladies! Looking hot as always." she chuckles.

"I've bought some champagne, to calm down some nerves and just to have a small good luck toast before the I Do's." she smiles.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next