WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm

"I'm terrible but you love it." He said with a great grin on his face, "yes, i'll give him a good tip, Steph. But I think you better give me a better one when we get back."

Back to top Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:13 pm

"you even have to ask?" she panted.

[[oh i replied to the DX thread]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:18 pm

"Nah I was just making sure." Hunter suddenly sped his pace up and began to pull down a certain article of clothing for a better angle at Stephanie and then asked, "How much longer you think Steph?" His mouth right against her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 pm

She gasped sharply. "Hunter..." she panted, her muscles clenching. "Oh god..." she moaned softly as she released, her hands gripping the table.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 pm

"hehe You enjoy that Steph?" Hunter asked throwing a hundred on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm

She panted, smacking his arm. "What do you think?" she asked smirking as she leaned in and kissed his deeply.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 pm

"Haha well what do you say we get out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:37 pm

"I say we do...and once we get done later...you need to feed me." she said seriously. "Considering I never got through my dinner." she said pouting.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 pm

"Sounds good to me." Hunter then looked at the back of her dress. "I'll walk behind you too, and I wouldn't wear that dress again." Hunter said laughing and giving her a light pinch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 pm

She huffed. "And I liked this dress, too." she said smacking him, hard.

"That's okay...you can just buy me a new dress....when you take me shopping."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

"Oh man..." hunter said but figuring he'd make the best of it he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close whispering into her ear, "I love you Steph."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

She smiled. "I love you too...but you're still taking me shopping." she said kissing his cheek.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

"Fine fine." Hunter said giving in, "But I gotta admit tonight made me feel like a kid again." Hunter admired his arms around her curvy body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

"You did things like that as a kid?" she asked arching her eyebrow as she leaned up and kissed him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

"Well not exactly I meant the daringness of it. Did you see how many people probably saw and knew what we were doing?" Hunter laughed out, "We'd normally never do anything so brazen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

She blushed. "Hunter...as...fun...as that was, I'd like to do a normal dinner next time. Is that alright with you?"
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

"Absolutely Steph." He smiled and continued, "But with how that went i'm going to guess you aren't even near satisfied." He said lacing his fingers with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

She smirked. "Not even close." she said, squeezing his hand as she kissed him again. "I love you Hunter..."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"I love you too Steph." Hunter said kissing her back, "So back to the Hotel?" He asked with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 pm

She nodded. "Yes, back to the hotel."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm

"Then allow me." Hunter said opening her door for her letting her sit in the car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

"thank you, sir." she said winking as she got into the passenger seat and put on her seat belt.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Getting in on his side he immediately began to drive them back to the Hotel following bits of small talk of a little bit of everything of course.

(You wanna start da next thread or are we done Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm

She continued talking with Hunter as they went to the hotel.

[[we could, but we gotta keep it clean~ Smile]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4