WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

"That's what I love about you Steph." Hunter said giving her a loving look. "But I also love pushing your button." Hunter reaches up her leg higher then before giving her a hard squeeze and leaving his hand there.

Back to top Go down

Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner For Two (Hunter and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

She squeaked a little. "Hunter...please...I'm not ready to have a third child yet." she said smirking.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Hunter's face turned red and he laughed, "Well I don't plan on it either, but it doesn't mean we can't have fun." Hunter said raising his hand up again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm

She smirked when he turned red. "Did the subject of me getting pregnant again make you a little uncomfortable?" she teased.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:16 pm

"Just a whole lot." Hunter said, "But I got a better one." He smirked at her and begin to slide his hand up and down her now bare thigh. "Are you uncomfortable Steph?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 pm

"No...why would you think that? I'm actually rather used to my horny husband trying to get me to ditch dinner." she said smirking, trying to hide how much she just wanted to jump him from across the table.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Hunter smiled in obvious approval of her accusations, however he wasn't done yet, "Who said anything about leaving." Hunter said as he squeezed her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 pm

"I never meant leaving." she said smirking back.

"Hunter...I promise if you're a good boy during dinner, you'll get an extra special dessert." she reassured.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"But Steph you know I don't like being a good boy. I don't like 'those' two words." Hunter smirked at his double meaning which he was sure that she didn't know yet. "By the way after we get home I got some things about work we need to talk about." Hunter's face lit up at the mention of work. However he immediately continued to rub her bare thigh even when their food was brought to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm

"Well you know I didn't fall for a good boy...but even a very sexy bad man needs to be on good behavior...if even for an hour." she said winking.

"Work? Why not talk about it now?" she asked, smacking his hand since he was talking about their work.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm

"But being good is so overrated boring." Hunter said leaning his head back and pulling his hand back from getting a light smack. "Well there are a few reasons I don't know if we should speak about it out here." (Plus I don't want to give it away to anyone who checks the topic Razz Me and Katie are playing it pretty close to the chest)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

"I know but come on...being good is fine every now and then." she said chuckling as the waiter returned to take their dinner order.

[[oic ic]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Hunter sighed and shifted his weight so that they were now closer wrapping his arm around her. (we are like on those tables with the connect seat that wraps around a table.) After placing his order he turned around to Stephanie again he spoke. "I'll be good for now." he said smiling widely at her however before he totally kept his promise he whispered one little thing into her ear deeply and huskily however immediately he simply leaned back waiting on the order.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

She blushed deeply and shuddered at his low deep voice. "Two can play at this game Hunter." she reminded as she rubbed over his crotch through his pants "accidentally".

"Oops. Sorry." she said smirking.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am

"This a game you wanna play right now?" Hunter said after he shuddered from her light and sexy touch, "Because I can take it up a notch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

"Hey...this is payback for everything you've been doing up til now." she reminded, "accidentally" rubbing him again.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

"Hmm I guess I should give you more to try and get revenge about them." He said as his hand dropped lower from her shoulder now at her side. His finger tips lightly brushing up and down along her sensitive side and brushing her nice and perked mounds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

She gave his crotch a squeeze. "Hey...come on...it's my turn." she said pouting.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 am

"What happened to you controlling yourself, Hun?" Hunter said nipping at her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 am

"I am...and I'm working on controlling you right now." she replied smirking.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

"So what you mean to say is that. You are controlling the fact you are enjoying this and making it so I enjoy it as much as you?" Hunter asked thinking he knew exactly what she meant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

she nodded. "Precisely."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 am

"Well you better keep trying." Hunter said sliding his hand down lower to her other thigh and ass squeezing both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 am

She elbowed him. "Hunter, come on...you're just not being fair."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am

"Who said anything about fair?" Hunter said giving her tight body another squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next