WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand and Surf (Jeff&Candice)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sand and Surf (Jeff&Candice) Empty Sand and Surf (Jeff&Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 am

Jeff and Candice had arrived to the beach. Jeff wore a plain white t-shirt with his black swim trunks and a pair of flip flops and sunglasses. He had made sure to bring sun screen and the towels and blanket for him and Candice so they could be comfortable.

He pulled up to the beach and smiled. There was a decent crowd but it wasn't overly crowded. "Nice...and it's a beautiful day."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Sand and Surf (Jeff&Candice) Empty Re: Sand and Surf (Jeff&Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am

Candice smiled, feeling relaxed already in her emerald green binkini, sheer silvery sarong and silver sandals. She pushed her sunglasses up into her dark hair and inhaled the salty breeze. "Mhmm...it feels wonderful! Let's go!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am

He wrapped his arm around her as they walked. "Pick a spot for us to relax and where I can really enjoy your bikini." he said smirking.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Candice scanned the beach for a moment, before leading them towards a relatively smooth section of sand. "This works for me."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 am

"Works for me too." he said as they got set up on the sand. "Mmm...the sun feels great." he said stretching out.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am

Candice slipped out of her sandals and removed her sarong. "It's does." She agreed. "I want to test the water, see how cold it is, I'll be right back." She winked.

She headed down to the water's edge, letting the waves come up and soak her feet. She smiled it was just warm enough for a swim later once it got really balmy out.

Just as she turned to head back up to Jeff, a large guy in board shorts stepped into her path. "You're Candice Michelle, aren't you?" He asked, flashing her a grin.

Candice smiled, thinking him no more than a fan of WWE. "Yes I am. It's nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm Brad, and I'm a huge fan!" He said, looking her over from head to toe behind the shades of his sunglasses. She was even hotter in person. "You're one of the most beautiful and talented Divas in the WWE!"

Candice beamed and laughed lightly. "Thank you. It's always nice to meet fans."

Brad smirked. "It's crazy, but I'm hoping after meeting you today, I can be more than just a fan."

Candice's smiled faded slightly as she grew uncomfortable. "Brad, I'm flattered really, but I've got a boyfriend, and..."

"I know." He cut her off. "Most of the wrestling websites have made it clear that you and Hardy are a thing."

Candice looked confused. "Then why are you..."

"Cause I'm so much hotter than him! And you're way too sexy not to be with someone like me!" Brad exclaimed arrogantly.

Candice frowned, not looking even remotely amused or interested. "Look Brad, I'm happy you're a fan and all, and I thank you for the compliments, but I'm in love with Jeff and..."

"We could go out to dinner tonight." He interrupted. "And I know a great place for clubbing too. And maybe afterward we could head back to my place, have our own little party." He insinuated.

Ew. Candice thought in disgust. "Brad, really, thank you but I'm not interested." She said firmly.

He only stepped closer. "I mean, damn girl, you are absolutely banging! And I'd love to get some candy tonight, if you know what I'm saying."

It made her skin crawl. "Brad," She said through grit teeth, starting to get annoyed. "I'm NOT interested. I have a BOYFRIEND!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Jeff nodded, sitting back comfortably on the towel. He was glad she was having fun and the water seemed pleasant. Then some guy came over to her to talk to her. At first, he didn't think much of it because he figured it was a fan, either of the WWE or her go-daddy ads. He knew it came with the territory of being with her...guys coming up to her to flirt with her.

What bothered him was that it was obvious in her body language, even though he couldn't hear her, she was getting uncomfortable and wanted him to back off. He got up and went over to them. In case that guy wasn't aware, she was taken.

Jeff went right behind Candice and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Hey baby...something wrong?" he asked, eyeing the other man, telling him to back off.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Candice immediately relaxed against him. "No, I don't think so." She raised her eyebrows at Brad questioningly. Would he persist with Jeff right here?

"Nah man." Brad smirked. "No problem at all. I was just telling Candice that I'm a fan..."

(Want me to stretch this out?)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 pm

He saw that smirk and it immediately made him uncomfortable. "I see...well now you met her...did you want a picture with her or something?" he offered, not wanting to be rude or over-protective but something about this guy didn't sit right with Jeff.

[[yes please...make it more fun lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm

(haha okay XD)

Candice blanched. She did not want to be anywhere near that guy.

"Actually, I was hoping for a little more than a picture." Brad said, leering suggestively at the Candy-coated Diva.

Candice fought the urge to shudder in disgust. "You realize you just said that in front of my boyfriend?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Now Jeff was getting angry. He was never usually a confrontational guy, but this guy was asking for it. "Listen...I suggest you turn around and walk away with what little dignity you have left, okay?" he warned.

"Hey...why don't you head back to our spot and I'll catch up with you in a minute? I don't want you any closer to this guy than you have to." he said softly in her ear, his eyes never leaving the pervert.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 pm

"What are you going to do about it, Hardy? Dye my hair and paint my nails? That's pretty girly if you ask me. Candice needs to be with a real man and it just so happens I'm up for the job." Brad laughed arrogantly.

"You're not a man." Candice spat at him. "You're pig, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. Hell, I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Jeff just smirked as the man targeted just about the most shallow things ever...his hair and his nails. "See...a real man is someone who isn't afraid to be who they are...and that's me. Whereas...you...you sure you wanna be hitting on Candice and not that guy in the speedo down there? I mean more power to ya, I don't judge. Just be true to yourself." he said smirking at CAndice's comments as well.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Candice giggled at Jeff's comments.

Brad's expression narrowed into a glare. "I'm definitely not gay. Though you might be with the way you act."

Candice smirked. "Oh don't worry, I can attest to the fact that Jeff is definitely not gay. And he's more than man enough for me."

"That's because you haven't been with someone more masculine like me, Sweetheart." Brad leered. "That would show you what a real man was."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 am

"You might be more masculine...but that doesn't mean jack squat because unlike you, my IQ is higher than my shoe size." he said smiling still.

"Now I'm only gonna tell you one more time. Leave her alone and go back to your business." he warned.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 am

"Jeff, you're way more masculine than he is." Candice snorted. "I mean, all he has going for him is a big mouth and baby oil smeared over a halfway decent body."

"Half way decent body?" Brad repeated. "Baby this is a masterpiece, I can show you just how much later."

Candice rolled her eyes. "Not only have I seen better muscles than yours shrimpy, remember where I work, I've been with better. And I happen to prefer Jeff's strength and build over greased up Gorillas."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Jeff just smirked. He knew he didn't have anything to worry about but it was nice hearing how much Candice liked his body. That was always a compliment and always made him feel great. He couldn't help but let out a laugh when Candice called him a gorilla.

"Now Candy...why you gotta be so mean? I love gorillas. They're smart and strong and calling him one would be giving one of my favorite animals a bad name." he said, narrowing his eyes at the other man.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 pm

"Fine, can I call him a baboon then?" Candice asked.

Brad's eyes narrowed. "You know, I was doing you a favor when I offered you a night with me."

"You could do me a real one and go away?" Candice said with mock sweetness.

"Bitch." Brad glared at her.

(uh oh...Jeff's gonna get mad now...isn't he? hehe)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 pm

"That works." he said smirking until he heard Brad call her a bitch. Now Candice didn't even have to be his girlfriend. She could have just been a friend or even an acquaintance. No one talks to a woman like that in front of him. That was line that shouldn't have been crossed.

He stepped in front of Candice and glared at the other man. "I suggest you apologize to her for using such foul language and directing it towards her. Because where I was raised, we don't talk to lady that way. Now I suggest you apologize and just be on your way." he said in a dangerously calm voice.

[[oh damn...he's pissed lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

"Why don't you grow some balls and make me?" Brad spat.

Candice shook her head knowing Brad was toast.

(haha Brad's an idiot...he's about to die!)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Jeff didn't even speak as he walked right over to Brad and punched him square in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Candice covered her mouth to hide her laughter as Brad wheezed the air out of his lungs, doubled over at the waist. "Who's the bitch now?" She taunted.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Jeff didn't want to waste any more time on this son of a bitch and simply kicked him over into the shallow ocean water. He put his arm back around Candice and started to walk away.

"Sorry about that." he said kissing her cheek.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Candice laughed. "Are you kidding, that's quality entertainment. What a jerk!"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:32 pm

He chuckled, kissing her again. "Hey...no one gets away with using profanity like that around laides while I'm around." he pointed out.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next