WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Plan in Effect

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Plan in Effect Empty A Plan in Effect

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:44 am

Those kids, this life and that woman should have all been his. Of course, things didn't turn out that way. She choose this guy over him? AJ that didn't even deserve her after everything they'd gone through. Oh, how does he know? Brad had been keeping on eye on Ellie for quite some time now. Watching her as she took care of her kids, ran errands and did whatever else she had to do. He could never get sick of watching her. How could somebody leave her home alone to go on the road? If he was still in the picture, he would have stayed with her everyday. She seemed to appreciate the flowers he sent her, along with the letters. He never did sign them of course, but they always put a smile on her face. Oh how he loved that smile. Today, he was going to take her back whether she liked it or not.

Brad got out of his car and went up to her door, ringing the doorbell.

"Coming!" she called out as she put Ajay in his crib, as he fell asleep, then checked on Madison who was also napping. She opened the door and was frozen in shock at the sight of Brad.

"I was waiting to see your reaction. I'm glad I have you speechless." he smirked as he pushed her into the house and slammed the door behind him. Ellie quickly got to her feet and went to run away, but Brad was quick and grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly.

"Brad, let me go." she told him.

"Nah, I did that once before, don't think it's a good idea to do it again." he said as he kissed her cheek and then pulled her head back by her hair. "I love having you in my arms again. I've been watching you all this time, just waiting for this moment and waiting to take you back with me."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." she said as she tried to move, trying to do anything to get out of his hold.

He was angry and let her go, pretty much throwing her against the wall, then slapped her. "Don't you fucking say that. You're going with me." he told her as he pulled her up, grabbing her arms tightly.

A couple of minutes had passed and during that time, she tried to defend herself but it was no use as he kept hitting her, attacking her. He made her write AJ a note, telling him that she left and was getting a divorce....but when Brad wasn't looking, she wrote his name down...leaving some sort of clue. "Alright that's enough." he said and pulled her to him.

"My kids..."

"Are not our kids. We'll get to making our kids later." he said as he dragged her out and threw her into his car, driving off with her.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : Unified Tag Team Champion
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

A Plan in Effect Empty Re: A Plan in Effect

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

AJ got home after a promotional morning. Luckily the kids weren't left alone for longer than a few hours. He got home to hear Ajay crying and screaming his lungs out. "Ellie?!" he called, trying to see where she was. Her car was still there. He ran upstairs and picked up Ajay, calming him down. He needed to be changed. He took care of that and held on to him before checking on Madison.

"Hey baby girl. where's Mommy?"

"I don't know." she frowned. "We were taking our naps and then Ajay woke me up."

"Alright...I'm gonna try and find mommy." he said as he carried Ajay downstairs. He found the note and read it over. He was really confused. They had made up. And...Ellie would have taken the kids. Even if she hated him, she'd never leave her children behind like this. Something wasn't right. Then he looked over the letter more carefully. He called Jeff over so the kids wouldn't be alone.

Jeff arrived fast and looked worried. "What happened?"

"I'll explain later when I find out more stuff...could you take Maddie and Ajay to yours and Candice's place? I just don't feel right having anyone be home right now." he said seriously.

"Yeah, of course. Keep me posted?" Jeff asked.

"Sure thing." he said as they both headed out; Jeff with the kids to his house and AJ to try and find Ellie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 am

Time passed by and Brad had driven off with Ellie to a motel. She woke up, feeling her head pounding as she looked around and sat up. The last thing she remembered was reaching over to hit Brad and try to run off, but he had...punched her? She swore that's what she remembered happening. She didn't see him anywhere and damn it, she ignored that headache and got to her feet, heading towards the door. "And where do you think you're going?" he smirked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Brad, please. I have to go back home. This...this isn't right. You're going crazy."

He slapped her again, causing her to whimper and keep her mouth shut. "How many times do I have to hit you for you to realize that I want you quiet?" he asked and smirked as he saw how quiet she got. "Good girl. If you behave, I'll be easy on you later."

Easy? He was going to----NO.

She shook her head and gasped.

"Clean up, you look like a fucking mess. I can't fuck you while you have blood all over your face." he said as he shoved her in the bathroom. "Don't try anything funny either."

She looked in the mirror and saw what he meant. She had some bruises forming already and a slightly busted lip. The rest of the blood must have been from her nose. Something was always happening in her life....and she couldn't help but to break down a bit. After her little break down, she noticed that Brad.....what an idiot....left...his phone? She looked over at the door and then turned on the shower, so he couldn't hear her and she sent AJ a text.

Brad took me. Some motel. He's psycho and is going to kill me.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 am

AJ got the text and his eyes widened. This Brad guy was going to get it. He was livid by now. He knew he was taking a big risk but he decided to text back. He didn't know this guy's last name and he needed to track down the motel.

What's Brad's full name? I'm coming baby...the kids are with Jeff and Candice safe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 am

She sighed in relief knowing that the kids were okay and was about to respond, when Brad kicked open the door. He smirked and shook his head. "Surprise surprise." he said as he snatched his phone and saw the text. "Aw, want your husband to save you? Here let's call him and mess with him huh?" he said as he made her dial his number.

"He's going to trace your num----"

"Woman." he said as he went to hit her again and saw her flinch. "That's what I thought."
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 am

AJ's phone began to go off and he put his blue tooth in. "Ellie? Baby? You shouldn't be calling me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:24 am

"She's uh....a little tied up right now." Brad smirked. "AJ, buddy...long time no talk. How've you been?"
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 am

"You fucking piece of shit! What is your issue?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 am

"So touchy my friend." he chuckled. "I've told you before that she is mine and doesn't deserve you. She could be happier with me but for some fucking reason..." he said as he pulled Ellie closer to him and she whimpered. "...she won't leave you. Do you know how frustrating that is? I send her flowers, write her letters and send her chocolates....but she doesn't appreciate it. I even went to your kid's school and kept an eye on your daughter for you...but does she appreciate that? Nooooo."

"You sick bast----"

"This mouth she's got on her. Sometimes you gotta slap her to get her to shut up."
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 am

He tensed up. "That was all from you? You sick fuck-face." he seethed as he headed to the motel they were at. Luckily, they had been talking on the phone long enough so he was able to start heading toward them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 am

"Bingo." he said. "Now I've got someone to attend to here, make her feel like a real woman...but you have a great day. Oh and one more thing, come near me and I swear to God I'll kill her. I mean, you wouldn't want to be the reason your wife dies right? Good bye."
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 pm

He hung up as well and carefully parked a in the motel lot. If this guy loved Ellie like he said, he wouldn't really kill her, right? He got the room information from the guy at the front desk and headed up to the room as quietly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:38 pm

He threw his phone and grabbed her, throwing her on the bed. "Finally we can have some time together." he said as he went to hover over her. Ellie managed to kick him and pushed him off of her. As he was in pain, Ellie ran to the door and opened it, planning on running for her life at this point.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 am

AJ was already on his way to the room when he heard someone. He went closer, realizing it was Ellie. "Ellie!" he called, running to meet her and protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

She turned and saw AJ then ran to him and once she reached him, she hugged him tightly. "AJ...I wanna go home." she said as she repeated it, still panicking over what happened.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 am

He nodded, holding her close. He grabbed his keys and handed them to Ellie. "You go to the car...now." he said darkly. He had some unfinished business with Brad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 am

"AJ no, come on. He's going to hurt you."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 am

"He might hurt me but I'm gonna kill him." he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 am

She sighed a bit and gave up, knowing it was no use to try and stop him. "...just be careful, okay?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 am

He nodded. "I will." he said as he started for the room. "Just make sure the car is locked until I get there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 am

She nodded and went to the car, like he told her to.

-

Brad stepped out of the hotel room and saw AJ heading that way. "Buddy!" he smirked. "What did I tell you?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 am

He didn't even answer before walking over to Brad and punching him hard in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am

Brad stumbled back a bit and shook his head. "Is that all you got?" he said as he shoved AJ.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 am

He stumbled back a little bit before spearing Brad hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Brad took the spear and winced a bit, before swinging away at AJ.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next