WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Big Fight (AJ and Ellie)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Big Fight (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Big Fight (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am

She shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry. I was just being a big baby about it and thinking about negative things if you did go back."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

First Big Fight (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Big Fight (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 am

"What do you mean? Negative things? Ellie, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. What was she not telling him?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am

She groaned.

"It's nothing bad, it's just stupid." she shrugged. "I just...well I was just scared and worried that you would see the girls over there and wish you had something like that, instead of me."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am

He couldn't help but laugh. "Ellie...come on...are you kidding me? I married you. I had a child with you. I love you." he said seriously. "You can ask anyone at work. I am annoying as hell in how much I talk about you and Maddie." he laughed. "You are a sexy woman." he smiled, leaning in and kissing her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am

She kissed him back but pouted as she pulled away.

"Seriously though..." she said. "How could you not want them? I mean sure I'm not exactly back into shape since I had Maddie, I mean I'm in shape and look semi back to normal, but there's a bit of flaws here and there, right?" she asked as Maddie looked up at her and pouted, shaking her head a little.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 am

He sighed. "Ellie...why would I want them? The plastic surgery, the big, fake boobs, the possibility of STDs..." he shuddered. "You're all natural and yeah, you don't have the "perfect" body, but hey...you had a baby." he told her. "I love you...no matter what. I can only hope you';ll still love me when I get all flabby and wrinkly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 am

She chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

"Of course I'll still love you. Just as long as you don't gain like four hundred pounds, then I'll have to rethink it." she joked.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am

He laughed. "Alright, alright...but really...you still worried about that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm

"Well it bothers me a little sometimes." she shrugged. "I guess I'll get over it."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Madison crawled over to her parents, wanting their attention. She began to whine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Ellie looked over at Madison and shook her head in amusement as she picked her up.

"I'm beginning to think she acts like me sometimes."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 pm

"Well, like mother like daughter." he smiled, kissing the top of Madison's head. "I love you both...so much."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm

She smiled at that.

"Well I'll speak for Maddie and myself when I say we love you too, very very much." she nods as Madison clapped excitedly.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 am

He smiled. "Good." he said, pulling Ellie close to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 am

She smiled as she kissed him back.

"So I can't beat up Dixie for trying to take you away from me?" she joked.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 am

He laughed. "No, sorry, you can't." he winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 am

"Damn." she pouted. "Well anyway, I've decided on when I want to come back." she told him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

"Oh you did?" he asked excitedly. "When?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

"Well in about another two or three months." she stated. "I just want to enjoy being with Maddie and take my time training. Plus, I'm going straight for Stacy's ass...I want my first match back against her."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

He smirked. "I'd definitely pay good money to see that...maybe I could talk to Tiffany...like let Stacy have time to do a promo and then you could interrupt her and kick her ass?" he offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm

"I was thinking of just showing up and beating the tar out of her." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm

"But why not do it on TV where everyone can see it?" he reasoned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

"Hm, you've got a point. Maybe I'll get her and bring her out to the ring, continue my beating there." she smirked.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

"that works too." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

"Oh and maybe we can get Maddie in on the fun." she said excitedly in a baby voice as Maddie giggled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next