WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm

She smirked. "Then I'll write them down for you. I always have pens and paper handy." she said as she started to get her bag to look for them.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch With The GM (Tony and Stephanie)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:07 pm

"I don't think that's very necessary." Tony said with a nervous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 pm

She leaned across the table with an almost seductive smile since she was the one in control this time. "Do I make you nervous? Finally met your match?" she said softly, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 pm

"That could be a possibility." Tony muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:08 pm

She smirked. "You weren't expecting me to actually be smart and able to get you at every turn, huh?" she said chuckling as the server brought their drinks and she sipped her beer.

"I give you props for trying though." she said smiling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Tony chuckled.

"Thank you but I know that deep down inside your sweet heart that you love me." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:14 pm

She laughed. "I'm sorry but unless you've suddenly become Hunter Hearst Helmsley, the thirteen time champion that I married six years ago and had two children with, I really don't." she said smirking.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:24 pm

"I'm him in disguise." Tony said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm

she laughed. "No...because if it really was Hunter in there I'd be able to tell." she said softly.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm

"Oh really how?" Tony asked.

He watched as Stephanie was about to open her mouth then noticed a red dot on her forehead. Being in NCIS he knew what that red dot meant.

"Get down!" Tony yelled before he got up quickly and ran over to Stephanie and tackled her down to the floor before the gun shot was fired.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Stephanie was about to say soemthing when he tackled her to the floor. Great, now her back was in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked, holding her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Tony looked up and saw a bullet hole in Stephanie's chair.

"I just saved your life." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:02 pm

She looked and saw the bullet hole in her chair. "Oh...thank you...but why would someone want to shoot me?" she asked a little scared now.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 pm

"I have no idea." Tony muttered as he sat up then peeked over the table.

He pulled his hand gun out of his pocket.

"Stephanie stay down, the shooter might still be here." Tony said as he slowly stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm

She did as he said. The last thing she wanted was for her or anyone else to get shot.

So much for a peaceful lunch... she thought to herself as she stayed on the ground.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Tony took a step away from the table then heard a voice.

"Get down!"

Tony turned around then looked at a guy that was holding a gun.

"I suggest you put you're own gun down or else I'll shoot for you trying to murder a beautiful woman." Tony said.

The guy glared at Tony then opened his jacket off and revealed a bomb.

"Now follow my orders, sit down on that chair and you tie him to it!" The guy yelled before he threw the rope at Stephanie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Stephanie didn't know what to do. She grabbed the rope and tied Tony to it, but she did it loose, but she made it look like it was tight.

"I'm SO sorry...I know it's really tight! But I can't help it!" she said, meaning that she didn't even tie a knot and that it was really loose. She was good at making ropes look like that from all the WWE storylines where she was kidnapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Tony smiled a little at Stephanie then looked in shock when the guy grabbed Stephanie and threw her over to the wall.

"Now you listen and you listen good Cena, I'm going to give you what you deserve for putting my brother in jail."

"Brother?" Tony asked.

"Jack Shay."

"He murdered an innocent person, he deserves to be in jail." Tony said.

The man glared at Tony then smacked him on the back of the head with the gun. He watched as Tony fell out of the chair since the rope wasn't tied tight enough.

"You were supposed to tie him to the chair!" the man yelled as he grabbed Stephanie and pointed his gun at her,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 pm

She yelped as the man held her and pointed the gun at her. "I did...I guess I'm just not good at tying ropes." she snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 pm

"Well there's a price to pay for that little missy. You see I have a little bomb and whenever I feel like it I can set it off."

He looked at his gun then pointed it at Stephanie's chest.

"Or I can just kill you, I wonder what will happen to those little girls of yours when they hear that their mommy is dead." the guy said with an evil smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:28 pm

He mentioned her daughters. She loved them more than anything and now she was starting to get scared. "Please...don't do anything rash..." she said, trying to reason with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:31 pm

"And I wonder if my partners is over at you house right now with your daughters yet. I know Cena and I know if anything happened to anyone he cares about when he's able to stop it he would kill himself." The guy said.

"Lets see if he really cares about you when I kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Her eyes widened. "You're bluffing! Besides, my husband is home with our kids! He won't let anything happen to them!" she said, her eyes wide with worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 pm

"Why do you think I sent three people? Two to hold down your husband and one to torment those beautiful little girls."

Tony moaned as he started to come around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Stephanie started to panic. "You leave my family alone! Do whatever you want to me but leave them out of this!" she demanded.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next