WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice) Empty A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 am

Jeff had spent the day out and about. And then while he was out, he made a decision. He headed to the barber and buzzed off all of his hair so all there was was dark brown fuzz. He slipped his beanie cap over his head after his hair cut and went home, wondering how his fiancee was going to react to the fact that those rainbow locks were officially gone.

He got back home and looked around as he was greetrd by the dogs. "Candice? Baby?!" he called for her.

[[i think jeff looks HOT....it makes his eyes pop now that there are no other colors to distract us lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice) Empty Re: A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am

"In the kitchen!" Candice called, from where she was sitting at the table, pouring over a list of songs she had in mind for the wedding. In front of her sat a lukewarm cup of tea, while Maverick lay at her feet with Trouble about a foot away.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice) Empty Re: A Pretty Drastic Change (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

He walked in and smiled at her. "What are you working on?" he asked, taking his hat off. He wanted to see how long it would take for her to notice that something was missing.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 am

"I'm trying to find a song for us to dance to at the wedding..." She said, looking up to offer him a smile before she gaped at him in surprise. "Oh...my...God! Your hair?!"

(He does look hot lol, I always wondered what he's look like with short hair Smile)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 am

"Oh, awesome." he smiled until she gaped at him. "Um...yeah...I got a hair cut...is it bad?" he asked chuckling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 am

"N-n-no, it's just so different. You look...sexy." She grinned. "What brought this on?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 am

He smiled and blushed like mad. "Well...my hair was getting crazy damaged after all the dye jobs...so I wanted to get rid of all of it...and you know me." he chuckled, running his fingers over the fuzz.

"You really think it's sexy?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 am

She nodded. "I do. I mean, I loved your hair, you know that, but this, is very grown up, very chic and very, very sexy." She assured him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 am

He blushed. "Okay...good...I'm glad you like it..." he said softly as he leaned in and kissed her.

"So...wedding details?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 am

"Mhmmm hmmm." She cupped her hand behind his head and kissed him a second time. "It's the hair, so sexy I wanted another." She giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am

"I'm starying to think I should have done this a lognt ime ago." he smirked.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 am

She chuckled. "Oh yeah, why's that?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 am

"Because of how much you like it." he chuckled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:31 am

"Hmm....I do indeed. I'm getting the urge to forget this stuff completely," She smiled, gesturing to the papers in front of her. "And get distracted by your sexy self."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am

He smirked. "right here? Right now?" he asked with a devilish smirk on his face. He began kissing and nipping at her neck. "Baby...I think...the kitchen...is the...one place...we haven't...made love yet..." he chuckled lowly against her skin.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 am

Her mind blurred for a minute as her heart began to pound with excitement. "Well then...we might have to fix that then."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 am

He smirked. "Wanna...move...the papers?" he asked, continuing to shower her with kisses.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 am

Candice smirked, reaching behind her and shoving them all to the floor. "All done." She smirked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 am

"I love you baby." he said kissing his way back up to her lips as he sat her comfortably on the table.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 am

She giggled. "I love you too, Sexy." She said, wrapping her arms and legs around as she kissed him feverishly.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am

He smirked into the kiss as he pressed himself even closer to her and threw his shirt off. It ended up landing on the sleeping Trouble, who yelped when the shirt hit his head and he started barking and trying to fight his way out of the dark shirt over his head.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am

Candice pulled back enough to laugh. "Aw, poor Trouble."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 am

"He'll live..." he chuckled. "Maverick...help your brother." he chuckled as Maverick looked over at Trouble and just watched him before laying back down to try and sleep.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 am

Candice shook her head and laughed at her dog before catching Jeff's face in her hands and pulling his mouth back to hers.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 am

He smiled, gladly kissing her back as he started to tug at her shirt to take it off of her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next