WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging with Maria (Dal and Maria)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hanging with Maria (Dal and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging with Maria (Dal and Maria)

Post  Maria Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

"Well...I would like to spend some time with you..." she said running her hand up and down his chest.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Hanging with Maria (Dal and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging with Maria (Dal and Maria)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm

"Ok I"ll just find someone to babysit Nadine and I need to take a quick shower and change," Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 pm

"Okay~ I'll just wait here for you then." she said since she was done changing and whatnot.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Dal went and showered and arranged for a baby sitter for Nadine. He had liked the feeling of her fingers against his flesh. He was looking forward to spending some time with her on their own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 pm

She smiled when he returned. "So...what should we do with our alone time?" she asked giggling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"How about a moonlight stroll somewhere?" Dal suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 pm

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that." she said excitedly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Dal winked at her and offered her his arm. He was now wearing a basketball singlet and denim shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2