WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 am

She smiled, thoroughly content in his arms. "So are you." She said kissing him back. "Absolutely amazing."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 am

He smiled at her, holding her close. "Tired?" he asked softly, kissing the top of her head.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 am

"A little." Candice cuddled in closer. "That was quite a workout."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 am

He nodded. "It was..." he said chuckling as he kept stroking her hair.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 am

She giggled. "Don't tell me you're not even a little worn out?" She teased.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 am

"Oh baby...I am worn out...and you feel amazing in my arms." he said smiling as he kissed her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 am

Candice smiled and kissed him back. "Well, in your arms is my favorite place to be."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 am

He smiled at that, nuzzling at the base of her neck. "Can we sleep now?" he asked getting very comfortable.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 am

"As long as you'll still be here when I wake up." She laughed.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

"Umm...Candice...a few things...one...I would never want to leave you. Two...this is my house...where would I go if I even wanted to leave?" he asked chuckling as he yawned.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am

She laughed. "I don't know, guys are famous for disappearing acts."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 am

He shook his head. "well I'm not most guys..." he said smiling before yawning one more time and he pulled the blankets more comfortably over them. "Good night baby..." he said softly before falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:11 am

"No you're not." She agreed, though he'd already fallen asleep. "Goodnight." She murmured, before burrowing into his chest and drifting into sleep herself.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 am

~The Next Morning~

Jeff woke up feeling better than he had in quite some time and it mostly to do with the woman sleeping next to him. He moved some loose hair away from her face. She looked so peacefully beautiful while she was asleep. He wanted to do something to surprise her so he very carefully snuck out of bed, slipping on his boxers and a pair of pants.

He left a note on his pillow so she wouldn't think he totally up and ditched her.

Hey there Beautiful...

You looked so peaceful, I couldn't bear to wake you...
Come downstairs for a special treat
-Jeff

He went down to the kitchen to start making breakfast for them. He wasn't a master chef, but he could do a few things. He was making chocolate chip pancakes, some eggs, and fixing some potatoes. If she was still asleep by the time he was done, he'd just take it back upstairs and give her breakfast in bed.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:22 am

Candice stirred ten minutes after Jeff had gone downstairs, rolling over, she reached blindly for Jeff only to meet an empty bed. Opening her eyes, she spied his note and smiled as she read it. She stretched and sat up, reaching for her discard lingerie and she found her shirt on the floor.

Creeping downstairs, she grinned when she found Jeff in the kitchen, his back to her as he put breakfast together. She tiptoed across the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, pressing her cheek to his shoulder-blade.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 am

He was a little startled, but he relaxed immediately. "Hey you..." he said turning around and wrapping his arms around her and kissing her before returning to the breakfast. "Wanna eat down here or upstairs in bed?" he asked since she was awake.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 am

"Mhmm...Good morning." She smiled at him. "I'll eat wherever. You made breakfast." She ran a hand through her hair. "Jeff, you're so sweet."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 am

He smiled. "I wanted to do something special for you." he said smiling. "We can eat upstairs." he said as he started getting stuff ready. "I have coffee ready or if you want something else I should I have orange juice in the fridge and milk." he said as he tasted the potatoes, making sure they were okay.

He continued making their breakfast, the pancakes being the biggest challenge since he hadn't made those in quite some time.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 am

"Coffee's perfect." Candice smiled. "You spoil me."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 am

He chuckled. "This is not spoiling...not even close." he said winking as he flipped the pancakes for the first time.

"The mugs and plates and stuff should be all in those cabinets. Could you get them please? See? I'm not spoiling you...I'm asking you to get utensils." he siad chuckling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 am

Candice laughed, going to the cabinet he'd said and began pulling two plates and two mugs down for them. "Yes you are. Now where's the silverware?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 am

He indicated it to his right since he was flipping the pancakes. "The drawer over there."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 am

Candice nodded and went to the drawer he'd indicated, pulling out forks and knives for them. Turning slightly, she rose up and kissed his cheek. "You're the best." She said.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 am

He chuckled. "I wouldn't go that far...but thank you." he said winking as he started putting food on the plates for them. He looked around for a minute before finding the tray to use to eat in bed.

"Okay...just grab the coffee for me and we should be set to eat."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 am

Candice nodded and poured them both coffee to bring with them upstairs. "I'd definitely go that far."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next