WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice) - Page 6 Empty Re: Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:59 am

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I do recall saying something like that." She nodded.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice) - Page 6 Empty Re: Letting the Sparks Fly (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 am

He smirked as he started to run his hands over her sides, gently pushing her to her back was against the shower wall. "Damn baby...you are so sexy..." he breathed as he licked up her neck playfully, tasting the water on her skin.

[[damn we have some horny muses lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 am

(Yes we do lol. Jeff and Candice are animals lol)

Candice playful attitude vanished as soon as Jeff's mouth touched her neck. Desire knifed through her so quick it was almost painful. "So are you." She murmured throatily.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

[[lol oh well~ it's sexy Smile]]

He stopped for a moment. "I don't have a condom nearby...but that doesn't mean we really can't have fun..." he murmered as he ran his hands down her body and brushing his fingers over her most sensitive areas.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am

Candice gasped, her eyes going wide. "I'm...on...birth...control." She barely managed to get before crying out in pleasure.

(lol yes it is XD)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 am

He couldn't hold back the grin. "Well then..." he said before kissing her passionately as the shower walls fogged up...and not just from the steam of the hot water.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 am

Candice moaned into the kiss, her wet hands sliding against his slippery skin as she pulled him in closer.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am

~A Little Less Than An Hour Later~

The water was starting to cool down and he turned it off smiling at Candice. "God that was amazing..." he breathed against her skin as he kissed up from her neck to her lips again.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:27 am

Candice nodded her agreement. "Yes it was. God Jeff you're turning me into a nympho, I can't seem to get enough of you." She laughed.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:29 am

He laughed with her. "And here I thought I was the only one becoming a sex addict." he said winking as he handed her a towel and then grabbed one for himself.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 am

"No you're definitely not the only one." She laughed, thanking him before toweling herself dry,
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 am

He dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist as they made their way back to his bedroom so they could change and get ready to go to the gym.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:38 am

"Jeff, I've got a slight problem." Candice started giggling. "I don't exactly have clean clothes here."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 am

He laughed. "Umm...then what do you wanna do? You could borrow something of mine...or we could make a pit stop." he suggested.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 am

"Your pants wouldn't fit me." She laughed. "So we'll have to make a pitstop if you don't mind, that way I can pack some more things too, just in case."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:56 am

He nodded. "Sounds good." he said as he quickly changed into a Hardy Boyz t-shirt and a pair of cargo pants. He brushed his hair back and tied it into a ponytail.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 am

Candice changed back into her clothes from the previous day and finger combed hair hair into place.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 am

"You ready to go, gorgeous?" he asked smiling as he grabbed his keys.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 am

"Ready as I can be." Candice beamed at him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 am

"Alright then...we're off to the Candy-coated palace." he said grinning as he put his phone and wallet in his pockets and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 am

"The Sweetest place on Earth." She joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 am

He smiled. "I don't doubt that...it is your house after all." he said winking. "I have to ask...is...is your issue of Playboy there? The one with you on the cover?" he asked with a crooked grin. He was allowed a few pigheaded moments every once in a while especially with one of the most beautiful women on the planet as his girlfriend.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am

Candice laughed as he smiled her favorite grin. "Yes, I have several copies of it. Why?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:22 am

"Oh because maybe while you get your stuff, I'll peruse the contents." he said trying not to grin too much.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 am

Candice laughed. "Baby, you've got the real thing."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next