WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls Night Out (Katie and Candice)

5 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Girls Night Out (Katie and Candice) - Page 10 Empty Re: Girls Night Out (Katie and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am

Feeling her shake and hearing her voice made him all the more glad he got there in time. "Ssshhh...it's okay baby...I'm right here...you're safe now...I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ever again.." he said holding her close and stroking her hair.

"I will always come running and be there for you." he reassured, kissing her cheek as he just let her cry. With his free hand, he cut the engine and just held her close.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Girls Night Out (Katie and Candice) - Page 10 Empty Re: Girls Night Out (Katie and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 am

"I will. I swear it to you, Katie." Randy held her tight. "You will never EVER go through something like this again. I'll die first."

----------

Candice drew on his strength while she expelled the fear she'd bottled up for the most part during the ordeal. Her trembling finally began to ebb and her tears slowed.

"I'll never go clubbing again." She vowed. "You hear stories and you act real careful, but how can you think your bartender is the one who roofies your drink." She lifted her head and wiped her tears away. "I hated being so helpless, that scared me more than anything. I couldn't do anything, all I have was my voice and it only made things worse. I just wanted you to make it stop and you did. Thank God. Thank you. I love you."

(Night Katie XD)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 am

[[night night Katie~~~]]

"Oh you can go clubbing...I'll just go with you from now on." he said softly. He didn't want her to live in fear.

He couldn't begin to imagine how frightening it must have been for her and he was just glad she was safe, relatively unharmed and in his arms. "That's right...I'm here. Come on...I'll take you to your house so you can get some essentials...you're staying at my place for a while." he reminded. He kissed her forehead lovingly before smiling at her. "I love you, Candice...very much..."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:37 am

Candice nodded. "I'd like that. I don't think I'd sleep very well by myself...nightmares. But not with you, I'm safe with you." She breathed out a sigh of relief.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:39 am

He nodded. "Of course...I wouldn't feel good knwoing you were alone." he said softly as he started driving to Candice's house.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

"Even with everything that happened tonight, I'm still the luckiest girl in the world." Candice told him. "I've got you."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 am

He chuckled softly. "and I'm the luckiest guy...because I was able to get there in time." he said shuddering a bit.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:48 am

"Hey." She took his hand in hers. "You got there in time. You made sure you still have me. You saved me. I'm going to be just fine and it's because of you."

(now it's my turn for bed Very Happy Night Yuri, talk to you tomorrow XD)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 am

[[lol me too night~]]

He smiled at her, squeezing her hand and kissing the back of it. "That's right..." he said as he drove to her house.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 am

Candice leaned her head back against the seat and smiled, closing her eyes for a moment. "I love you." She said. "I just realized I can say it now, whenever I want to."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Katie looked at Randy.

"Don't die, I can't live without you." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

He smiled, nodding. "That's right, you can...and I don't mind hearing it." he said smiling at her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Randy shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere Katie, but I'd die to protect you, cause I can't live without you either."

-------------

Candice's smile grew. Good cause after tonight, I'll be saying it a lot."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:58 pm

"Good." he said smiling more as he kept driving. "Because as the man who's in love with you, I like hearing that." he said grinning.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 pm

For the first time since the ordeal had ended, she laughed. "GoD Jeff, you're perfect."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Hearing her laugh was like music to his ears and he was glad he could make her smile after what she'd been through. "Perfect? Nah...I wouldn't go that far." he said softly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"Yes you are, perfect for me." She laughed again, squeezing his hand which still held hers.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 pm

His heart just skipped a beat. "You're right...and you're perfect for me. Then again, I've always thought you were the perfect woman so it's just very fortunate for me."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Candice blushed. "I'm not perfect either, but I'm really glad you think so."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Katie held onto Randy tighter then looked at Nick's house before looking back at Randy.

"Can we go home now?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yup...I really do." he said winking as he started to relax more.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"Thanks for rescuing me, Jeff. This is where I've wanted to all along, with you." Candice said sincerely.

---------

Randy glared at the house, "Yeah, let's get the hell out of here."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

He smiled at that. "There's no chance in hell I'm gonna let you out of my arms tonight."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:27 pm

"Good, cause I don't want to be anywhere else." She Told him with a bright smile, feeling better already.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:29 pm

He found her house and parked in front of the house so they could get her stuff and go back to his place.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next