WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Up

5 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Set Up Empty Set Up

Post  Christopher Daniels Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

WWE was in Chicago and a bunch of superstars/divas decided to go out to a local club and since Punk was no longer traveling with him, they invited him and Lacy and the rest of their friends for a night out. It was sort of like a big party for him. Daniels was told about the party and decided that tonight, he would do some damage control. He saw that Punk and Lacy had already arrived...but there was no sign of Ellie yet. Perfect. See, Daniels was mad that Ellie had divorced his friend, AJ. Granted, he had kissed her before and sort of was another reason why they didn't work out...but it wasn't about him. It was about her. He hated seeing his friend upset and therefore, it was time for her own taste of medicine. When Maddie and Ajay were on the road with AJ...they obviously talked about Colt and well, Daniels put two and two together. He was friends with Colt, though they hardly hung out anymore...but still, they were friends. He headed over to the bar where Colt was and acted cool, like if he didn't even notice he was standing next to him. He ordered a drink and glanced over...then acknowledged him. "Colt?" he asked. "Oh hey man, I didn't even notice that was you." he chuckled a bit. "How've you been?"
Christopher Daniels
Christopher Daniels
Rookie
Rookie

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Set Up Empty Re: Set Up

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

Scott glanced over when he heard his name and smiled a little when he saw that it was Daniels. "Hey man, been good. How about yourself?"
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Daniels Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 am

"Doing good." he nodded. "Cool little get together we've got going on for Punk tonight."
Christopher Daniels
Christopher Daniels
Rookie
Rookie

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 am

"I'm a little surprised that he said yes." He chuckled. "He's not one for parties anymore."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Daniels Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 am

"Guess he needed a night out for him and his lady." he said as he took a sip of his drink. "Speaking of ladies....heard you're dating Ellie."

-

Punk was sitting at a table with Lacy. "So Mom just texted me and told me to stop calling and that she's fine with the kids."
Christopher Daniels
Christopher Daniels
Rookie
Rookie

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

Scott nodded. "Yeah, it's only been a few months, though. It's nothing too serious right now," he told him.

--

"We're going to run that woman ragged one day." She shook her head and messed with the skirt of her dress. "You wouldn't let me stay home so I could take care of the kids and we wouldn't have to call your mom."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 am

"Ah." he nodded. "Well...that's good." he said. "It won't be too hard on you when she leaves then."

-

"She offered and besides we'll only be out for a few hours." he said as he wrapped an arm around her. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 am

Scott arched a brow and turned a little more to face him. "Excuse me?"

--

"Yes, but you can tell me as many times as you'd like." She grinned.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 am

"...you mean you didn't know?" he asked as he shook his head. "Apparently TNA reached out to her and wants to sign her to some contract and she is going to accept it. She's going to move to Orlando now to be closer....especially since she's getting back with AJ." he said. "I thought she would have told you...I mean it wouldn't be right for her to just leave like that and not tell you anything."

-

He chuckled. "Well you look beautiful tonight."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

He felt his breath get caught in his throat, but kept his expression neutral for Daniel's sake. He didn't care that Ellie was going to TNA, if that was even true, but it did seem a little weird that she'd buy a home in Chicago just to up and go to Orlando. No, his real problem was with her seeing AJ again. And from what he knew, Daniels had always, always told the truth, but he couldn't help but doubt him. Minus the times he'd had to go out of state to work, he was always with Ellie. "You're bullshitting me."

--

"Why thank you." She laughed a little and kissed his cheek. "Come and dance with me, Party Boy." she teased him as she got up.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 am

"Would I ever lie to you?" he asked. "I'm serious." he said. He couldn't help but to be proud of how this was going for him...but obviously kept himself in check. "When he comes to see the kids here or picks them up, she always spends time with them and then with AJ."

-

"I don't dance." he whined as he went to get up anyway.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 am

Scott nodded and bit back a sigh. Of course, he was just something for her to do while she decided what she wanted. "Thanks, I guess."

--

"But you will with meeee," she whined back at him and grabbed his hands, pulling him with her.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:38 am

"No problem man." he said as he patted him on the shoulder. He uh spotted Ellie walking in...going by Punk and Lacy's table. Well, his job here was done. "I'm going to mingle. I suggest you do the same too, there are plenty of other women around." he told him as he walked away...and ran away, lol.

-

"Fineeeee." he chuckled and saw Ellie. "Hi. Watch our crap while we go dance."

Ellie snorted as she adjusted her dress. She was late because she wanted to look good for Colt, since she hardly ever had the chance to dress up. "I will after I say hi to Scott. Is he here yet?"

"By the bar I think." Punk said.

Ellie glanced over and saw him...then saw some girl approaching him. "I'll go say hi in a few, he's busy." she said. "Gooooo." she chuckled as she took a seat.

-

Karla...who dyed her hair red now...because she didn't want Lacy to spot her and kill her...gave up on chasing after Punk...er well sort of. She figured she would hit on Colt because she could. She flicked her hair back and walk up to him in this outfit, tapping him on his shoulder. "Scott." she grinned.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 am

Scott brooded for a while after Daniels left and was going to talk to Punk, and looked over at... "Karla?" He rose a brow. "Hey."

--

"Thank you!" Lacy grinned, didn't notice Karla or else.. lol, and pulled Punk out onto the dance floor.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 am

"Yeah hey." she smiled at him. "God, it's been so long." she said as she just hugged him and kissed his cheek in greeting. Yeah, greeting she calls it. "You look great."

-

"This won't go well." Punk said with a chuckle.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 am

He patted her back and pulled away. "You look... different." He nodded. He wasn't really in the mood for any partying anymore.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 am

"I dyed my hair." she chuckled. "It was time for a change. So what brings you here?"

-

Ellie happened to look over as she sat by the bar and saw the hug and kiss on the cheek from the woman to Colt; two things he did not pull away from. With that, she tried not to read too much into it but it was hard. She ordered herself a drink and took a sip once she received it.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 am

"They're throwing a party for Punk," he told her. "Thought I'd do the best friend thing and be around. You know, how you didn't want me around when you were dating?" he smirked at her.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 am

She shook her head. "I was so horrible back then, that's all in the past now. I've definitely changed my ways." she told him. "Let me buy you a drink...sort of like a peace offering." she laughed a bit.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 am

He shook his head at her. "Nah, I'm not drinking. I'm waiting for my girlf-- a friend to show up."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 am

"Not even one?" she pouted. "At least a beer or something. Or a soda if you're like Punk." she chuckled.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 am

"Thanks Karla, but you should just go." He chuckled. "Lacy would rip my head off if she recognized you and knew you were talking." No fucks about Ellie.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 am

She nodded a bit. "I guess you're right...I wouldn't want that after last time. Besides, I think your uh...friend is here." she chuckled a bit as she saw Ellie walking towards them. "It was nice seeing you, I'll be around though if you change your mind on that drink." she said as she kissed his cheek and then walked off.

She would ignore that for now since she didn't want to seem too crazy or jealous. "Hey you." she smiled at Colt.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 am

He looked over at her briefly and nodded. "Hey."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend