WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Not So Great Experience [AJ/Ellie]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Not So Great Experience [AJ/Ellie] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Great Experience [AJ/Ellie]

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

"No, it's not okay." he said looking up at Ellie. "Jake can't grow up to think it's okay to behave this way." he explained. He picked Jake up and held the little boy. "IT's alright Jake...come on...aren't you hungry?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

A Not So Great Experience [AJ/Ellie] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Great Experience [AJ/Ellie]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

"Sorry, I didn't know you were a professional." she replied as she huffed and rolled her eyes, going back to the kitchen.

Jake stopped crying a little and nodded.

"Yes."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

He sighed a little, seeing Ellie go to the kitchen. "Alright Jake...let's go ahead and eat." he smiled as he carried Jake to the kitchen so they could get him something to eat.

Once they got Jake settled and Jake was actually eating, AJ went over and wrapped his arms around Ellie. "Hey...I didn't mean to put you down or anything...you alright?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

"I'm fine, it was nothing." she replied as she didn't want to look at him since she was crying a little.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 pm

"Hey....you know you can't lie like that to me..." he said turning her to face him. He gently wiped her tears away with his thumbs. "I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

She sighed.

"I think I'm just upset because you've sort of got the whole parenting thing down more than I do."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa...baby, you are doing fine...every child is different with everyone...I'm sure when our baby's born, you'll probably be better around them then me." he admitted softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 pm

"I don't think so. I mean look, I'm Jake's aunt and he won't listen to me, but he's fine with you."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 am

"Hmm...I can't think why, though..." he said with a small frown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 am

"Maybe I'm too strict." she shrugged.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:31 am

He shook his head. "I don't think you're too strict...just...maybe the way you tell him things...because everything you said is reasonable." he said, trying to figure it out.

"Or maybe it's because I'm not really an uncle yet or a blood relative?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 am

"Maybe." she shrugged again.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 am

"Hey...but you're gonna be great with our child...and Jake will come around...I hope." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 am

"I hope so too." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:48 am

HE smiled, kissing her cheek before going to check on Jake and make sure he was still actually eating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 am

At this point, Jake had food all over his mouth and made a mess in his high chair. He giggled as he saw AJ come back.

"AJ!" he grinned, reaching for him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:06 am

He couldn't help but smile. "Jake...did any of that food make it into your mouth?" he teased. "I think...I think you might need...a bath."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 am

Jake nodded excitedly.

"I like taking a bath."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm

"Great...cuz it's bath time!" he smiled, carrying Jake to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Jake clapped excitedly and giggled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm

He smiled as he took Jake to the bathroom and turned on the warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Ellie came into the room with his pajamas.

"You can change him into these when you're done." she stated, putting them on the counter.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:57 pm

"What? You don't wanna get wet?" he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

She chuckled.

"I don't mind, but he's not too fond of me at the moment."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

"Hey Jake...you want Aunt Ellie to have fun with the bath too?" he smiled at the little boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next