WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Ellie jumped as she finished putting on some lotion and started to run to the door. She tripped in the process and cursed her bag as she kicked it to the side.

Once reaching the door, she smoothed out her pajamas and teased her hair again, looking in the mirror one last time before opening the door.

"Hello again." she smiled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:38 pm

He smiled and he couldn't help but look over her body in those tight pajamas. "Hey..." he grinned.

"I brought popcorn."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 pm

"I love popcorn." she giggled as she let him in.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm

"So what movies did you want to watch?" he asked as he walked into her room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm

She closed the door and walked into her room again and shrugged.

"Actually, I don't know. I wanted to see what type of movie you wanted to watch. I have some horror, action, adventure, comedy..."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:53 pm

"I like all genres...as long as it's made well...so I actually enjoy a good romance every now and then." he smiled. "But I'm a bit old fashioned...I like a lot of old movies."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

She nods.

"I like some old movies too." she grins.

"Actually, I hope you don't mind but I'm kind of in the mood to watch Young Frankenstein." she giggled a bit.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:56 pm

He grinned. "Amazing choice." he smiled. "Do you have sodas and drinks? Or should I run down to the lobby and get some?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"Oh no, it's fine. I have some here." she said bringing out a bottle of soda and some glasses for them to drink out of, along with a bucket of ice.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm

He put her pack of popcorn in the microwave first. "How many movies were we planning on getting through?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

"I'm hoping to get through at least two." she chuckled.

"I usually fall asleep during the second movie I watch, well halfway."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm

"So...what about the second movie? Which one do you not mind falling asleep through?" he laughed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

"Ah, well I need to watch an action movie so I can stay awake, so I think maybe we can watch Fast and the Furious three?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 pm

"The only Fast and the Furious movie I even sit through is the first one...I can't stand the sequels." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

"Okay then we can watch the first one."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:42 am

"Excellent." he smiled as the first bag started popping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 am

"Thank you for coming over and hanging out with me. I wasn't too sure if you were already sleeping." she said as she grabbed her dvd and put it in the dvd player.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 am

"I was actually gonna flip channels or find a DVD to watch myself so thanks for the invite."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 am

"Well we did have a pretty good night together, so I figured why should it have to end so early?" she asked as she sat on the bed.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 am

"Good call." he smiled as the popcorn stopped and he pulled the bag out and opened it. "Here ya go."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 am

"Thanks." she smiled as she grabbed the bag from him.

"Do you want to share or do you have your own?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 am

"I was thinking we could share each bag...I brought about 3...I tend to eat a lot." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 am

"It's fine with me." she chuckles.

She looks at him for a second.

"You know, you can come sit by me if you'd like." Ellie says patting the spot next to her.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 am

He nodded as he sat next to her on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:02 am

She smiled and pressed play on the movie.

"I think this has got to be my favorite movie."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next