WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm

She giggled quietly to herself as she noticed he was a very deep sleeper. Slowly, she unlaced their fingers and she attempted to climb out of her bed to get dressed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

He tightened his grip around her as he continued to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm

She decides to lay back down and looks at AJ amused.

"AJ..." she whispered in an attempt to wake him up as she kissed his shoulder.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 pm

He grumbled and put his pillow over his head. He didn't want to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

She laughs.

"Alright fine. I guess I'll just go eat breakfast alone."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:58 pm

"But I don't wanna go to school!" he whined into the pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 pm

She laughs out loud.

"You're ridiculous." she says in amusement.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

He woke up, looking around. "Did I just say I didn't wanna go to school?" he said blushing already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 pm

"Yes you did." she nods, looking at him very amused.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm

He blushed like mad and buried his face in the pillow. HE couldn't believe he just did that in front of a girl he wanted to go out with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 pm

"Aw now don't get all shy, it was cute and funny. I've done the same in the past, if that makes you feel better." she says as she hugs him gently.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

"Makes me feel a little better...but not much." he sighed. "Um...I better get back to my room...I gotta change."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm

She looks at him for a second.

"Alright." she said as she sits up.

Ellie stands up and faces him, playing with the bottom of her shirt as she looked down and bit her lip.

"If I knew you were going to be embarrassed about the way that you woke up, then I wouldn't have woken you up. I should have let you be. I'm sorry." she apologized.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

"Hey..." he said softly. "You didn't do anything...it's my own fault and I embarrassed myself...like I've been doing around you..." he admitted, running his hands through his hair.

"I can't help it...you just make me all flustered and it's because I like you and it's just...I dunno." he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 pm

She looks up at him and nods.

"Well I've been embarrassing myself around you too and I..." she stops in mid sentence and smiles widely as her cheeks turned a slight pink.

"You like me too?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:43 am

He nodded, not really looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 am

She walks up to AJ and tilts her head to try and look at him. She then cupped his face in her hands softly.

"Well I like you too, a lot." she smiles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:00 am

"You do?" he asked, looking more at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:01 am

She chuckles a bit and nods.

"Of course I do. I was just surprised you liked me too."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 am

"Why would you be surprised that I like you? You're beautiful, funny, smart, down to earth, and you know how to goof around and relax...not to mention you're a wrestler. As far as I can tell...you're as close to perfect as ever." he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 am

She blushed heavily.

"Well I'd say the same to you, except I wouldn't exactly call you beautiful since you're not a girl..." she giggled.

"But you're very handsome." she smiles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 am

He blushed now. "Thank you...but you're still better." he said as he pulled her close and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:15 am

Ellie smiled and felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders since she wasn't too sure with how AJ felt about her. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 am

"Alright...so...I'll call you about when we can actually go out." he smiled. "I really need to change into some real clothes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 am

She laughs and nods.

"Alright, you are allowed to leave now."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next