WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 am

She made a fist with her hand, trying to keep her cool and composure, before she hopped on Conner right then and there.

Seeing that he was teasing her, she decided to do the same, by popping a few buttons on her shirt and taking it off, leaving her in her black lacy bra as she smirked a bit.

[Conner sounds damn hot Very Happy ]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 am

His eyes widened ever so slightly. The things I'd do with those... he thought as he licked his lips when he caught sight of her boobs. So she was playing too? He could definitely one up her.

He went to the cooller and grabbed a bottle of cold water. He began drinking it and let the water spill down his throat and chest.

[[basically what Candice did to Matt and Jeff during that one segment...just more subtle XD and yes...he's DAMN hot...one of the only redeeming qualities in "Twilight" lol]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:15 am

She scoffed a bit, wishing she was that water at that moment. She smirked a bit as she decided to tease him a bit more. Since it was a lingerie shoot, she stepped out of her skirt, leaving her in her boy shorts and bra now.

[lol...my favorite segment ever...Jeff was so like oh yeah and Matt was like oh my god, oh my god...lol. I know. When I saw Twilight...I fell in love with him Love ]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 am

When he watched her, the water legitimately spilled over his upper body as he looked at her long, toned legs. Damn she looked good. But he decided to run with it. He poured the water over his head and it poured over his head, his shoulders, and over his chest and abs. When the bottle emptied, he shook the water from his hair and the beads of water clung to his body.

[[i know and then Ron Simmons... "DAMN" lol and i know...he looks better tanned though lol]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am

She groaned and bit her lip again.

"How much longer?" she asked.

[Ron is the best and yeah, I agree. So much better tanned.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 am

"Just a few more shots. We're almost done." he said smiling warmly.

Conner smirked. He was really getting to her. He ran his hands over his now slick body, the water accentuating his body.

[[for serious...but he's yummy to look at no matter what XD]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 am

She nodded and finished her photoshoot quickly, well as quickly as she could and caught herself staring at Conner for a bit.

"Okay, we're done."

"Thank god." she said grabbing her things.

[oh i agree. Kellan is love. lol.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 am

He smirked as he casually slipped his button up shirt on again and it clung to him. "In a bit of a rush?" he asked innocently.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 am

"Oh you are trouble." she chuckled.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

"trouble just happens to be my middle name. And it's a lot of fun." he smirked as he buttoned his shirt up. "So..." he said moving behind her again. "About my previous offer..." he purred, running his hands over her bare skin.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:32 am

"Locker room, ten minutes." she said walking to her locker room.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:35 am

He smirked. "I'll be there." he said smacking her ass again as he slowly starte to follow her.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:37 am

"I tell you, it's only been like an hour that you've been here and you've already got me going crazy."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 am

"what can I say? I'm just that good." he smirked as he followed her.

[[are you gonna start a new topic? or keep it here?]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 am

"Oh are you?" she chuckled.

[idk..what do you wanna do?]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:41 am

"I am." he winked at her.

[[i don't care~]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 am

"Hm, I guess we'll have to test that theory."

[okay. Hm, how about we go to a hotel instead of a locker room...lol.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 am

"I guess we will...but as a preview." he said before grabbing and pulled her to him and captured her lips in a hot, deep, passionate kiss.

[[kk~ wanna start it?]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 am

She kissed him back as soon as his lips touched hers. She wasn't going to lie, it was one of the best kisses she's ever had in her life and made her wonder just how good he really was.

She broke away reluctantly and smirked.

"I'm grabbing my stuff and we are out of here." she winked going into the locker room to grab her belongings.

[sure.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 am

Instead of just a smack this time, he gave her ass a ncie squeeze. "Sounds good. I'll be right here." he said leaning against the wall.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2