WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley) Empty The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am

Conner was visiting Raw. Sure, he was a part of the Smackdown brand, but he knew he was THE best no matter where he went. He decided to check out how their photo shoots were done. He caught a photographer and told him he wanted to take some shots. They could just send them to the Smackdown people.

"But sir, we don't even have wardrobe or anything for you." the photographer said.

"So? I look good on my own." he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and left it open. "You just do your job and I'll do mine." he said as he started posing. And then after some of those, he took the whole shirt off, showing off his abs and his muscles.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley) Empty Re: The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:06 am

Ashley walked down the corridor, heading over to do her photoshoot that was planned for today when she saw someone posing. She had never seen him before, so she was a bit confused as to who he was.

"Um, excuse me?"

[love the title.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley) Empty Re: The Model and the Punk Princess (Conner and Ashley)

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 am

"Oh Ashley...sorry, I'll be right with you." the photographer apologized. "Go ahead and get into wardrobe and makeup." he smiled.

"Hey! I'm not done here." Conner said expectantly. He barely noticed the woman that came in. "I swear...the Abercrombie photographers were much better on the fly. I better look half as good as I do in person here." he rolled his eyes as he cotninued to pose.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:13 am

Ashley laughed a bit and shook her head in disbelief as she went to get changed into her wardrobe.

She came back out ten minutes later in a short black dress, which was very low cut and her black knee high high boots and watched him pose a bit.

He's pretty damn hot.

She thought as she nodded to herself.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 am

"There." the photographer sighed. "I'll make sure to send these to the Smackdown people." he said politely.

"Well you had better." conner sneered. He was about to put his shirt back on when he saw Ashley come out. She had a rockin body and she was just all around very hot. He decided to leave his shirt off as he went up behind her.

He leaned in close to her ear from behind and smirked. "Hey...I don't believe we've met." he purred in her ear.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 am

She shivered a bit before turning to face him.

"No, we haven't. I'm Ashley." she smiled.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 am

He took a long look at her body up and down. Oh yes...Conner liked what he saw. "Conner..." he introduced with a flash of his charming smile, his dimples prominent. "Conner Sullivan. I'm Smackdown's newest star." he smirked proudly.

"It's nice to meet you Ashley...very nice to meet you..." he said kissing the back of her hand.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:27 am

She blushed a bit at his forwardness, but quickly shook it away.

"Smackdown? So why are you on RAW, Conner?"
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 am

"I was just checking out the other brand here...and I saw there was a photo shoot place here and I wanted to take some shots." he told her.

"And it's...quite a perk that you happened to be here too..." he said stroking the back her hand with his thumb.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:30 am

"Oh really?" she asked quite amused.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 am

"Really." he nodded.

"I need to keep my modelling skills going...don't wanna get rusty in case I get called up by some more magazines and designers." he smirked.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 am

"Same. That's why we have so many shoots to do."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 am

"Who do you model for usually?" he asked curiously though he could take an educated guess with her body type and just how hot she looked in general.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:38 am

She shrugged.

"Usually the WWE of course. I've done Maxim twice, Stuff Magazine and Playboy twice as well. I'm doing it again soon which should be fun." she chuckled.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 am

"Sounds hot...that's cool." he nodded. He'd definitely keep an eye out for her Playboy shoots.

"So...you doin anything after your shoot here?" he asked, pulling her closer with a smirk.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:43 am

She looked at him a bit, and shook her head in amusement.

"Nothing much. Most likely pass out on my bed and sleep or something. I'll probably get something to eat first."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 am

"I'd be happy to give you some company for any one of those things...or any combination thereof." he said in a low, seductive tone.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 am

She smirked a bit.

"Hmmm, that could be pretty....interesting and it's all so very tempting."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 am

"So why not give in to temptation...it's always...oh so very fun..." he purred as he leaned in against her ear. He knew his charm was working and it was only a matter of time.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:53 am

She shivered again and before she could respond the photographer called for her.

"Ashley, you could come now!" he yelled out.

She groaned.

"I'll be back in a bit." she told Conner.

[is it alright that I played the photographer?...I wasn't sure...lol.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 am

He wanted to punch that photographer out. But he kept his composure. "I'll just wait...I don't have anything to do. Have fun." he winked as when she left, he smacked her ass as he hung back to watch her work.

[[it's cool~ the photographer is a nobody cock blocker so he cna be played by anyone lol]]
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 am

She gasped in surprise as he smacked her behind, but she smirked a bit.

"Things are getting interesting around here." she said to herself as she approached the shoot.

"Alright, Ashley now pose away. We're not looking for anything too specific. Just the usual." he said taking a few photos.

She posed, hoping the shoot would go by quickly.

[oh okay...lol.]
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 am

He leaned against a wall and watched her. She knew what she was doing. Then he smirked. He wanted to see how much he could push her buttons. He moved to where she could see him behind the photographer and she started to flex his muscles and he pulled down his pants a little, showing off the cut in his abs down to his pelvis.

He wanted to see if she would get distracted.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 am

She looked over and her mouth hung open a bit as she suddenly became a bit tense and bit her lip.

"Ashley, that's a great pose." the photographer said, unaware of what was going on around him.

She nodded slowly as she looked over at Conner a bit.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am

He continued to gently flex and flexed his arms as he "checked his watch". He saw how she was reacting and smirked more as he stretched out behidn the photographer where she could see all the contours of his muscles.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next