WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations

5 posters

Go down

Nominations Empty Nominations

Post  Katie Orton Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

There are a total of seven categories and you guys pick the nominees for each category. To tell me who you nominate for a category you have to say the person’s name next to the category in a reply and tell me why you nominate that person. You can nominate yourself with an explanation why but you can not vote for yourself when the voting begins.

Categories

Member Of The Month
Most Active Member
Most Original Created Superstar or Diva
Most Drama Filled Topic
Best Couple
Superstar Of The Month
Diva Of The Month

The Form You Must Use

Member Of The Month- a person: Explanation.
Most Active Member- a person: Explanation
Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Person: Explanation
Most Drama Filled Topic- Topic: Explanation
Best Couple- Couple: Explanation
Superstar Of The Month- Superstar: Explanation
Diva Of The Month- Diva: Explanation

Nominations End: 9/30/09
Voting Begins: 9/30/09
Voting Ends: 10/7/09
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Nominations Empty Re: Nominations

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Member Of The Month- Katie. She's been on everyday and does so much for the site.

Most Active Member- I'd say me. Only because I was on everyday, even when it was kind of dead here...lol

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Hmmm...PyroAJ. She's so funny and she has a little something going on with Punk...lol

Most Drama Filled Topic- Topic: More Authority. We find out Callie was molested by Lita's ex, Ellie & Matt get into a fight and Matt gets into an accident.

Best Couple- Couple: Jeff & Candice. They're engaged and so cute! Do I really need a reason?..lol

Superstar Of The Month- Superstar: I'd say Matt. He was in an accident and found out he's a dad.

Diva Of The Month- Diva: Candice Michelle. She's Women's Champ and engaged to Jeff. Enough said.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Member Of The Month- I'd say either Ellie or Yuri bcause they are both open to anything and willing to rp with anyone

Most Active Member- I say Ellie, I mean she ran like 4 topics a once just with me!

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- I'll say Ellie because she's just so sweet, she's the only Hardy, besides Jeff that likes Callie

Most Drama Filled Topic- More Athourity because it's the first time you really learn about why Callie is such a rebel, and Matt has the accident

Best Couple- Either Jeff and Candice because the are adorable and are about to get married.......or Maria and Dave because I never really saw them as a pairing until now and I love it!

Superstar Of The Month- Matt, he just found out he's a dad and his daughtr is a brat!

Diva Of The Month- Candice.....she has Jeff must i really continue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Member Of The Month- Katie, we wouldn't be here without her

Most Active Member- Ellie, she's just awesome like that lol

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Ellie Hardy, she's fun spunky and now dealing with a pregnancy

Most Drama Filled Topic- More Authority...just read it and tell me it's not dramatic lol

Best Couple- I have to go with my musies, Jeff and Candice, they're engaged, yay! That and Kylie and I have yet to get Evelly really established yet...must get on that lol

Superstar Of The Month- Batista! His girlfriend got blackmailed by her EX, broke his heart and he still forgave her and beat the hell out of Randy Orton, what's not to love? (especially when you're me!)

Diva Of The Month- I'm going to go with Soraya on this one, even though I don't normally like nominating my own characters lol. Soraya's boyfriend just found out he has a daughter by a woman she hates the most and she's Diva's Champion!
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Marie Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Member Of The Month- Katie, we wouldn't be here without her

Most Active Member- Ellie, she's amazing and on all the time

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Ellie Hardy, she's great!! And pregnant? ( I really need to get active on here lol )

Most Drama Filled Topic- More Authority...just read it and tell me it's not dramatic lol

Best Couple- Jeff and Candice! They're engaged, therefore, the ultimate couple right now lol

Superstar Of The Month- Batista, he has Maria and the WWE title!

Diva Of The Month- Hmmm.... Candice, she's women's champion and getting married!
Dawn Marie
Dawn Marie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 am

Member Of The Month- I'm gonna go with Katie...without her we'd be nowhere!

Most Active Member- Ellie...she's on EVERY DAY! lol

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Ellie Hardy...she's so funny and sweet, and now to top it off she's pregnant! lol

Most Drama Filled Topic- More Authority...so much drama!!!! Just read it!

Best Couple- I've gotta go with my own muses on this one. Jendice!!!! They're engaged and still making it work despite being on different brands~!

Superstar Of The Month- Batista! He and Maria have been through quite a bit and he still took her back with open arms!

Diva Of The Month- Candice Michelle...women's champion AND she nabbed Jeff HArdy!!!
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Nominations are locked...Voting has begun! Very Happy
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down