WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations

3 posters

Go down

Nominations Empty Nominations

Post  Katie Orton Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

There are a total of seven categories and you guys pick the nominees for each category. To tell me who you nominate for a category you have to say the person’s name next to the category in a reply and tell me why you nominate that person. You can nominate yourself with an explanation why but you can not vote for yourself when the voting begins.

Categories

Member Of The Month
Most Active Member
Most Original Created Superstar or Diva
Most Drama Filled Topic
Best Couple
Superstar Of The Month
Diva Of The Month

The Form You Must Use

Member Of The Month- a person: Explanation.
Most Active Member- a person: Explanation
Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- Person: Explanation
Most Drama Filled Topic- Topic: Explanation
Best Couple- Couple: Explanation
Superstar Of The Month- Superstar: Explanation
Diva Of The Month- Diva: Explanation

Nominations End: 8/25/09
Voting Begins: 8/25/09
Voting Ends: 8/31/09

Last edited by Katie Hardy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Nominations Empty Re: Nominations

Post  KellyKelly Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Member Of The Month: Katie: She's always on and is always open to new and great ideas/topics

Most Active Member: Ellie, she's been on a bunch lately, even whilst on vacation

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva: Rachel Orton: I love the character! Super funny!

Most Drama Filled Topic: Well..... idk really lol So I'll say Divas road trip, becasue Trish and Kelly get lost lol

Best Couple: Candice & Jeff : Since Evelly aren't official yet, I'll go with Candice/Jeff, because they're cute Very Happy

Superstar Of The Month: Randy.... cause he's awesome lol and survived 3 stages of hell

Diva Of The Month: Ellie Hardy, she's on a roll and her feud with Michelle is growing strongly
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am

Member Of The Month: I would say Ellie. She's pretty active on here and even though she was on vacation she continued to stay active. Very Happy

Most Active Member: Kasey, she's very active on this forum and still has more posts then anyone on here!

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva: Amber McDaniel aka She Wolf, she's an awesome OC! She was able to beat Ashe in a match so she must be tough. lol

Most Drama Filled Topic: Umm...Divas Road Trip. Candice, Soraya, Kelly, Trish, and Katie all start on a road trip to throw Torrie Wilson over a bridge then Candice, Katie, and Soraya get left at the store and Trish and Kelly get lost after they continue driving. Plus poor Kelly has to deal with Trish blaming her for everything. lol

Best Couple: Jeff and Candice, they're such a cute couple. Very Happy

Superstar Of The Month: Randy, he survived 3 stages of hell and now is number 1 contender for the WWE Championship after winning at SummerSlam.

Diva Of The Month: Ellie Hardy, she has a great feud with Michelle McCool and wins at SummerSlam.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Member Of The Month- Katie because she's always coming up with things to improve the forum and make it super awesome!

Most Active Member- Kasey because she has the most posts out of anyone and all her characters are very very active!

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva- She Wolf...I love her gimmick and how she's way tough enough to wrestle the guys

Most Drama Filled Topic- I'm gonna have to choose the Hardy Family BBQ because it was the return of Kenny after everything he put the family through

Best Couple- Randy and Katie because he even kept trying to get her back after a three stages of hell match

Superstar Of The Month- Randy because of everything he's been through for Katie

Diva Of The Month- Ellie Hardy...her feud with Michelle is awesome and she only makes the Hardy Boyz stronger Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down