WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail)

Go down

A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail) Empty A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Dal walked into the gym a towel hanging around his neck and carrying a gym back. He went and changed into a black basketball singlet and grey shorts then stowed his bag in one of the cubbies and entered the exercise area. He was keen to work out some of his recent frustrations so decided to warm up with a punching bag session. As he punched the bag he imagined the bag to be those who'd frustrated him and soon felt a lot better. As he he moved over to one of the machines he caught sight of someone else entering the exercise area.

Back to top Go down

A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail) Empty Re: A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail)

Post  Gail Kim Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Gail entered the gym with her black sparkly boy shorts and a white athletic bra. She smiled at Dal. "Hello", she greeted, going on the treadmill.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail) Empty Re: A workout and a meeting (Dal and Gail)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"Hey," Dal said.
He wasn't sure who the new arrival was as Gail had still been on TNA when he was in New Zealand and they didn't get TNA there. (we don't get TNA at all) But she was pretty good looking even though it was obvious she was older than him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Gail was determined, running on the treadmill. Her main focus was to stay fit. While working out, she saw Dal glancing at her every minute. She smiled again at him.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Dal couldn't keep his eyes off Gail. She was mesmerising.
"Daddy why do you keep looking at that lady?" Nadine asked him.
Dal looked down at Nadine. He had had to bring her along with him and he was getting her to help him by holding towels and counting his reps. Dal wasn't sure what to say but Nadine spoke up again.
"Daddy do you like her like you liked Aunty Maria?"
"Well I don't actually know her yet but she is nice looking," Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Gail decided to take a break and drink some Aquafina. She threw her water in the garbage, and then look over at Dal and Nadine. Gail is quite a people person, so she walked over to them.
"I'm Gail", she said, extending her hand.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 pm

"Dallas or Dal for short," Dal said with a smile, "And this is my little girl Nadine. She's only 4," Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh wow, she's so cuuuute!", she said pinching Nadine's cheeks.
Gail crouched down some to Nadine. 'Don't you know you're so beautiful?", she said.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

"Yes I know. Daddy tells me that all the time," Nadine said.
Dal grinned at Gail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

"Well, im gonna be at the vending machine to treat myself to some candy. Do you guys want anything?", she asked, smiling back at Dal.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"Can I have some candy?" Nadine asked.
"Young lady what have I told you about candy and your teeth?" Dal said to Nadine.
He looked at Gail, "I think a packet of crisps will do," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 pm

"Will do", said Gail going to the vending machine.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 am

While she was gone Dal looked at Nadine. Then he remembered what had happened earlier that day in Stephanie's office. Luckily he hadn't gotten into trouble but he had been surprised to find out that Rachel was only 15. She had looked a lot older. He was glad she was ok and had apologised but he still felt bad about what had happened and felt that he'd like to talk about it with someone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Gail came back with the crisps.
"There was only one more left", she said handing it to Nadine.
"I'm sorry Dal. Do you want anything else?", she asked.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 pm

"No I'm fine. I'm curious though has it been broadcast around RAW about Rachel Orton running away because of me and the result of that little episode?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Kim Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"I dont even know who Rachel Orton is, and i just came to Raw, so i wouldnt know", she said, eating the protein bar she bought.
"But whatever the issue may be, dont worry about it.", she said tapping him on shoulder.
Gail Kim
Gail Kim
Rookie
Rookie

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Dal relaxed visably. Hopefully the whole mess would stay between him, Katie, Stephanie and Rachel.
"I'll try not to worry about it," Dal said.
He had talked to her and had geuinely not realised she was only 15.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down