WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigmatic Training (Candice&Jeff)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enigmatic Training (Candice&Jeff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enigmatic Training (Candice&Jeff)

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

He nodded. "that's smart though..." he complimented as he circled her like she was doing to him.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Enigmatic Training (Candice&Jeff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enigmatic Training (Candice&Jeff)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

"Well you're physically stronger than I am so I've got to use what I've got to my advantage." She teased, before coming forward and giving him a low dropkick.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

He smirked, despite being dropkicked. "sorry...I don't have large breasts like you." he said as he swept her legs from under her and went for a pin.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Candice giggled and gamely kicked out. "Well if you don't like them I'm sure I could find someone who does." She teased.

(BTW Yuri, Katie came up with a little drama in our girls night out topic that we'd like to invite you to join in soon, if Jeff could be so kind as to save his gf lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 pm

[[LMAO oh for sure... he's just gonna borrow Hurricane's cape and be on his way....JK...but really...he'll pop on over...thanks for the invite Smile]]

His eyes widened. "Hey! I never said I didn't like them...don't go assuming stuff like that." he said as he quickly took his shirt off and tossed it out of the ring.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Candice stared at him for a moment in appreciation before she giggled. "I was teasing."

(Cool XD Stand back there's a Jeff Hardy coming through! lol, I don't know the full extent of what Katie's planned, so far all I know is Candice and Katie's drinks have been spiked by evil bartenders lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 am

[[LOL okay...so I read it...and if they're being taken through the back...how did you wanna work that? Jeff just happens to be walking by outside? lol]]

He blushed. "Well...you...and...yeah..." he mumbled a bit, trying to keep his mind focused.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 am

(lol I'm not sure yet, I'll let you know what Katie has planning she's waiting for Christal to sign on as Randy, he's gonna help save that day and that should be very soon XD)

Taking advantage of Jeff's speechlessness, Candice clothesline him down and began to climb the nearest turnbuckle.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 am

[[oh okay thank you! Jeff shall await your signal! *has Jeff pose all heroicly* as you can tell Jeff's my favorite superstar tee hee]]

He was a bit dazed and out of it, unaware that she had used that ploy to get him on his back.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 am

Candice perched on the top of the turnbuckle, waiting for Jeff to rise. She wanted to nail this move.

(haha okay. I love hero Jeff! And I can't blame you for having him as your fav. he's a love! lol. And bonus, Candice&Jeff are one of my favorite pairings lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

[[*glomps you* me likey them lots as a couple too very sexy couple Smile]]

He slowly got up, getting his bearings straight as he looked for Candice, only to look up to see her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 am

Candice leaping, turning slightly so that her torso went across his, taking them both to the mat below. Hooking his leg, Candice made the pin.

(Their tag match was awesome! It made me really love them together, though I'd already started to when he saved her from Umaga before that match lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 am

[[i know...i was like YAY~~~ and then their tag match *~* they have really good in ring chemistry and they work well together Smile]]

He went down and he knew he lost that one. He stayed down for a moment to catch his breath before sitting up. "That was good. Only next time...on whomever you do it to...try exerting ALL of your force into your upper body when you land. You had good leg strength when you jumped, but not much from the waist up." he explained.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 am

Candice nodded. "All right, maybe that'll keep Beth from rolling through too."

(They have awesome chemistry! Plus they have tons of pictures together on tour...so cute XD)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:29 am

He nodded. "Because I know if she can she would catch you in mid air...so that's another good reason to put all your strength into your upper body, because once you get her down, you just need three seconds." he said smiling.

"I say...we take a water break and then I'll teach you a thing or two." he said winking.

[[I know~~~~ they're such goofs together~! then again...I think Jeff can bring that quality out in anyone without even trying lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 am

"Okay, but don't I get something for my victory." Candice smirked.

(Yes I believe you're right, Jeff's adorkable lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 am

"Well...as the victor...you get to choose what you want...like they say...'To the victor, goes the spoils.'" he said smirking back as he moved swiftly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

[[he is!!!!! it's like impossible for me to believe he's already in his thirties lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

"I want you..." She grinned at him. "To kiss me til I can't see straight." She giggled.

(I know, he's only 25 I tellsya, he's gotta be lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

He smirked. "I can do that..." he breathed against her lips as he kissed her deeply, feeling himself getting a bit turned on, kissing in the ring like this.

[[he's got the body of a 25 year old with the soul of an 18 year old...in a good way lol]]
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

Candice wrapped her arms around his shoulders, eagerly returning returning his kiss, while leaping up and locking her legs around his hips. The desire for him she'd felt in the park was quickly returning.

(Of course in a good way lol)
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 am

Feeling those legs around him turned him on immensely and he walked over to the nearest corner, pressing her up to it, his hands roaming over her body, his desire for her was intense as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 am

Candice moaned in pleasure, arching against him everywhere he touched. Her skin was on fire, she was an inferno, burning with desire for him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:59 am

Hearing her moan like that drove him insane. He moved his lips from hers down her jawline and down her neck, playfully nipping and sucking at certain spots as his hands roamed over her perfect backside and over her thighs.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 am

Candice gasped and tilted her head to allow him easier access, while her fingers scraped down his back. His mouth and hands with sending sensation after sensation that rocketed through her.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:05 am

He moaned against her skin as he felt those nails against his back. It was only furthering his desire as he kissed his way back up to her lips, kissing her deeply again, needing to taste her and feel closer to her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next