WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lovely Stroll (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Lovely Stroll (Jeff and Candice) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lovely Stroll (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Before going behind her, he leaned down and pecked her lips. "Always." he reassured as he made his way behind her and started pushing her very gently at first.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Stroll (Jeff and Candice) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lovely Stroll (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Candice smiled dreamily and began to let her legs swing with the motion for Jeff's push.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm

He slowly kept pushing her a little bit higher but still not high enough for her to get scared. "Let me know when it gets too high." he told her as he kept pushing her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

She laughed. "Okay. You better catch me if it gets extreme." He joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

"Alright, I will." he reassured as he started to push her a little harder, making her go higher and a bit faster.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Candice's fingers tightened their grip on the swing but she laughed and held on. "I trust you."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 pm

"Good...I told you I would catch you if you fall and I meant it..." he said softly as he cotninued pushing her, backing up as the backswing got bigger.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"Okay." Candice laughed, fighting the urge to squeeze her eyes shut as she flew higher.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

"I guess it'd be a silly question to ask if you wanna try jumping off?" he asked chuckling as he saw her hands tighten.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:14 pm

"Why did you want to see me land on my face?" She laughed at him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 pm

He laughed. "No...I was just wondering that's all." he said chuckling.

"I could demonstrate how not to fall on your face if you'd like." he offered as she started to slow down.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm

"All right, but remember, I don't have your graceful flying ability, hence my broken clavicle." She joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"Hey that wasn't your fault...Beth should have known better than to mess with the top rope...if she did that to anyone, they probably would have the same result." he said as he moved to the side so he could watch her swing on her own a bit before taking the swing next to hers.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Candice dragged her feet on the ground to further slow her motion. "True, but my flying ability could use some work...maybe you could help me? I'll reward you handsomely." She smiled sweetly at him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 pm

He chuckled. "I would have helped you regardless...but now that there's a reward...by god you'll be the best high flying diva ever." he said winking as he started to get himself going.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Candice laughed. "Just know I won't be jumping off thirty foot scaffoldings or ladders." She joked. "Besides, I like rewarding you, it's fun for me too."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:57 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle. "That's fine...but maybe I can teach you a swanton." he said winking. "I'm really curious as to what my reward is now."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm

"Maybe I'll add purple to my hair again before I do it on TV." She giggled. "And you'll find out your reward after I get my lesson." She joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:05 pm

"You'd look good with purple." he said smiling.

He pouted a little. "That's mean..." he said as he kept swinging himself, getting higher and higher. "Okay...I'm gonna jump soon." he said as he got a bit faster.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm

"Be careful." She warned, biting her lip to keep from smiling at his child-like antics.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm

"Yes mother." he said sticking his tongue out at her as he swung himself a little bit higher.

Once he got up to the top, he lunged himself off the swing and flew through the air. Unfortunately, he didn't time out the landing right and ended splatting on the grass, laughing.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Candice laughed and ran over to him. "Are you all right?" She asked, kneeling on the grass beside him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm

He rolled over, still laughing giving her a thumbs up. "I'm cool...but I'd be so much better if you gave me CPR." he said smiling up at her.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm

"Aw and here I was thinking I'd have to kiss the hurt." She joked. "I guess CPR works too." She giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm

He tried hard to keep a straight face. "Well yeah...either way...I need it." he said smiling slightly. truth be told, he wasn't in any pain, but he wanted to feel her lips on him again.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next