WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Celebration

2 posters

Go down

Late Celebration Empty Late Celebration

Post  Colt Cabana Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Scott let out a deep sigh of relief after hanging up his phone, happy to have finally worked out the final details of his belated anniversary celebration with Ellie. He had to work, again, through their anniversary and he swore up and down to Ellie that they would do something special for their anniversary as soon as he could get time off. Well, this time he made good on his promise and was finally home, ready to execute his plan. They'd already planned to spend a weekend away, but Scott had thought of a way to add a cherry on top.

---

Scott and Ellie were driving back home from the store after picking up some last minute items for their trip. As he was driving, his phone rang and he answered the phone through the car, so Ellie could hear the conversation as well. "Hello?"

"Hey, Cabana?" it was one of his wrestling friends from the road. "...you're not home, are you?"

"No, why?" he asked as he continued to drive. "I'll be there in a second, though."

"Um.. it's just that.. someone's kinda vandalized your house."

"WHAT?!"
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Late Celebration Empty Re: Late Celebration

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Ellie was pretty happy and giddy as she sat in the passenger seat of the car. It had been a little over two months since Colt was home and he was finally back, with some time off to relax. He had missed their anniversary and Ellie wasn't too upset about it but he promised he would make it up to her. They made plans to go away for a weekend and she was ecstatic about it. Not only that, she was happy that she had her husband back. Hugging a pillow wasn't fun, lol. Anyway, that happiness turned into panic when she heard his friend and she paled a little. Ellie was pretty sure she was about to have a heart attack. "What do you mean vandalized?!" she asked. "Step on it, Scott and get to the house."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:01 am

"Calm down, Ellie." He said as he pulled over. "What do you mean the house is vandalized, man?"

"Well from what I can see the windows are all busted out, black spray paint all over the garage and it looks like they dumped oil all in the driveway." His friend winced. "I agree with Ellie, you guys should step on it. Police are starting to pull up."

"Crap. Thanks." He groaned and hung up, pulling off to drive.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:07 am

She shook her head and bit down on her lip as she tried to keep herself calm. "This is karma for something. I don't know what, but it has to be." she said...then suddenly realized, "...oh my god, the kids are at the house with Punk." she said as she started bouncing her leg due to her nerves being shot, lol. "What if he was attacked? Or got hurt or something? They must be freaking out and scared." she said as she started to ramble. "I'm legit having a heart attack. I can't breathe." she said as she clutched her chest. The girl is a hot mess, lol.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

"Ellie, I can't concentrate on the road if I gotta worry about you keeling over in my passenger seat, so fucking calm down," he snapped at her with his jaw tensed. He really didn't need the girl dying, lol.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:58 pm

She was going to talk back but just kept her mouth shut. Whenever he spoke to her like that, she knew she just had to calm down. "Okay." She muttered as she just decided to sit there quietly.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Scott continued the short drive to their house and finally turned the corner onto their street. As he pulled up to their house, his features relaxed and he began to smirk as he parked in front of their house. He didn't park in the driveway, because of there being damage to their house, there was instead a new Mercedes, with a red bow on the hood. Before she could even begin to question what was going on, because he knew she would lol, he just leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Happy anniversary, baby."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:21 pm

She was going to question him but he beat her to it. She blinked a bit. "Wait. What?" She asked. "That's for me?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:33 pm

"I told you I'd make it up to you."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:38 pm

"Babeeeee..." She chuckled. "Thank you." She said as she leaned over to kiss his cheek. "You spoil me."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:48 pm

He turned his head to catch her lips, giving her a soft kiss. "You deserve it. Sorry for yelling at you, but i had to stay in character." he chuckled.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:57 pm

"Little jerk." She joked. "I suppose I'll let it slide this time. I was so freaked out.”
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down