WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again

4 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Once Again Empty Once Again

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:07 am

It had been a few weeks now since everybody came back from Hawaii and had fallen into their routines again. Ellie had Madison and Ajay in school and daycare, where they would spend the day there with Brandon and Allison. Ellie was cleaning the house when the doorbell rang and she opened it, receiving some flowers that were delivered to her. She closed the door and then placed them on the table, going to read the card that was attached. She figured it was from Colt but he usually would put his name. All it said was, 'I love you. Can't wait to see you. Soon, we'll be together again.' Weird. She shook her head and looked at the number on the back, so she could call the flower shop and ask if they had made a mistake. Her phone beeped before she could call, with a text message from an unknown number. 'Flowers are coming your way. I'll call later when you're free.' Huh. She looked over at the clock and saw that she only had a few minutes to shower and change. Colt had gotten back last night from being on the road and they decided to go out for lunch today, then she'd pick up the kids from school. She put her phone down and would get back to that before she left. Colt had a key to her place, so whenever he got there, he could just make himself at home.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Once Again Empty Re: Once Again

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 am

Scott had walked in a few minutes after she went upstairs and made his way into the living room. "El? I'm here," he called up the stairs before going into the kitchen to find a snack or something, when he saw a bouquet of flowers. Huh, I didn't get her any flowers. He frowned and picked the bouquet up, pulling the card out and reading it. What the fuck? He dropped the flowers carelessly on the counter and stashed the card into his pocket, going upstairs to her bathroom, where he thought she'd be. "Ellie," he called for her. Not El, not babe, but Ellie.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 am

"I'll be out in a sec." she said as she finished getting dressed and hung her towel up, opening the door and walking into her bedroom. "Hola." she chuckled a bit as she put her dirty clothes in the hamper.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

"Hey," he said, not sounding pleased at all. He pulled the card out of his pocket and read it to her, "I love you. Can't wait to see you. Soon, we'll be together again." He ripped the card and dropped the halves on the floor. "Nice fucking flowers."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 am

"Scott, stop." she frowned. Okay, so maybe she shouldn't have left that on the table so out in the open. That was dumb on her part. "Can you let me explain?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 am

"What is there to explain that I don't already know?" He asked. "These are from AJ, I know that. Why didn't you just tell me that you wanted to be with him Ellie, my fucking God. All of that bullshit back at the club, saying that you didn't want him, you'd never do that to me, well you fuckin' did it, El." He ranted as he went to pull his stuff from her drawers.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:48 am

"Oh my god, stop." she said as she shook her head and folded her arms across her chest. "I have no idea who sent me those flowers. I thought it was you at first, but I didn't see your name and I don't know, I thought maybe it was a mistake." she told him. "You shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. For somebody who claims to love me, you sure as hell don't trust me that much."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am

"Oh, I trusted you. I trusted you enough to ignore the other four bouquets of flowers you've been getting this past month, and ironically enough, the cards all had some sappy love shit written on them, and you KNEW none of those were from me," he said to her. "So don't turn this on me El, because I do love you, but right now I'm trying to figure out why. If you want to get back with AJ and put up with his neglectful bullshit, then that's fine with me. But don't come crying to me, or anyone else for that matter, when you decide you get sick and tired of it again."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 am

She scoffed. "Those other flowers and cards, I got rid of when I got them. Did you think I kept them? I didn't. I threw them out whenever they got here because they're not from you, so why would I want them?" she said. "I've already told you that I'm not with AJ, nor have I talked to him or seen him in months...but of course, don't believe me." she said. "Whatever Colt, you wanna be mad at me because I'm "running back'' to him, then go ahead. I know that I'm not and that's all that matters." she said as she tried to keep herself under control and not cry or let her emotions get the best of her.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 am

"Well first off, don't make it seem like I'm just throwing out accusations left and right everyday because I'm not. I'm pissed off because you didn't tell me about any of it, so what else am I supposed to think? You were hiding secrets from me." He shook his head. "You know what... maybe we shouldn't have gotten together." he shook his head.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

She frowned as she looked at him. "...so you want to break this off?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 am

Scott looked at her for a moment, struggling with what to say before nodding. "Yeah. I do."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 am

She nodded a bit and took the ring off that he gave her and grabbed her other jewelry...as well as the key to his place, handing it over to him. "Then leave and take all of that with you. I'll get my stuff from your place later." she didn't want to cry in front of him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 am

He plucked the key from her hands and told her, "Keep it. I don't want it." He said as he turned on his heel, slamming the door behind him in frustration.
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 am

She sighed and went to grab the key from the floor, along with the pieces of paper from the card that he ripped earlier. And while she was doing that...she finally broke down. Yes, it was her fault for not saying anything, but she didn't want to worry him with it. She always got rid of them and never paid them any mind. Some time had passed and she looked over at the clock, seeing that she had to go pick up Madison and Ajay. She grabbed her car keys and headed downstairs, grabbing her phone....which had another message. She responded back this time, asking who it was and when she got into her car, she saw the reply. 'Brad'. She let out a gasp and was having a mini panic attack, lol. Last time she saw him...well...he kidnapped her. She started to drive, not wanting to be late. On the way there, she called Lacy and she didn't answer, so she left a voicemail. "Lacy..." sniffle "...it's me, look I need somebody to talk to. Scott and I just got into a really big fight and he called it off with me." She was at a red light and started to cry over the phone. "I'm really upset and I wanted to know if I could stop by." she said as the light turned green and she started to drive. "I'm on my way to pick up Madison and Ajay, so call me back if you can please. I really mes----" and Lacy didn't get to hear the rest of her sentence because she probably heard a scream. While Ellie was driving, some truck decided to run a red light and collided with her car, hitting the drivers side, causing the car to flip over. Of course, the car behind her wasn't paying attention, so it hit her from behind, moving the car up.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 am

Lacy couldn't get to her phone, but about thirty minutes after the call, the accident was all over the news anyway. She had just gotten back from picking Ajay, Maddie, Allison and Brandon up from day care since Ellie was late. She'd just call and tell her she had the kids. But then... she saw the message, listened to the screaming and the loud noises before panicking and turning on the tv. There it was, breaking news, and her heart felt like it had jumped into her throat. Scott was there, talking to Punk in the movie room that was under the house, so she went down there and started to beat him across the head, shoulders and neck... with her fists. She was furious. "WHAT DID YOU DO? GOD DAMN IT, SCOTT!" she kept hitting him, starting to cry.

"OW! Lacy, knock it-- HEY!" He tried to protect himself.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

http://twitter.com/starsixtyninexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 am

Punk was confused. Obviously Colt told him about what happened...and figured Ellie told Lacy...but he didn't think she'd be this pissed, lol. He got up and went to get Lacy off of him. "Lacy, calm down. What's wrong?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 am

"Ellie...E-E-Ellie..." she couldn't even talk, she was so upset and crying. She grabbed the remote and turned it to the news channel that was covering the accident.

Scott knew that car. It was Ellie's car. He was going to react, but before he could, Lacy was on him again, beating the everloving shit out of him, but this time she had access to his face. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" she screamed at him as she beat him.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 am

"Lacy, baby, relax. Stop, it won't do anything." he said as he pulled away and tried to get her to calm down.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 am

"Don't tell me to calm down! LOOK AT THAT!" she pointed at the screen, which showed them wheeling who was presumably Ellie out to the ambulance. She yanked himself out of his arms and started to rush towards the stairs. "I need to go see her."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

Punk sighed and let her go...then looked back at the tv and back at Colt. "Shit man, you alright?"
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 am

Scott couldn't stop staring at the tv, not even feeling the hits that Lacy gave him, but his face was pretty messed up. "I... I did that."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 am

"Don't blame yourself." he said. "Trust me, I know. It messes with you. It was an accident Scott."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Cabana Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

"I've got to go... I've got to." He got off of the couch. "Watch Madison and Ajay for me."
Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

He nodded and started heading upstairs. "Yeah, of course. You and Lacy go, I'll watch them."
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: