WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:28 pm

"I know...I'm worried too..." he said softly. "But she's your daughter...she's bound to be stubborn as hell and strong as an ox."

Back to top Go down

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm

"I guess she is." she said as she gave him a small smile. "She is pretty stubborn."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:32 pm

"She's not gonna let something like this take her down." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:42 pm

"You're right." she nodded. "She'll be a tough cookie." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

He nodded as he held her close. "Then...do you mind if I nap til the doctor comes back?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

"You need to sleep, so go ahead." she nodded. "I'll probably get something to drink or something."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm

He nodded, leaning back and leaning his head against the wall and closed his eyes into an uneasy sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Ellie left the room and sighed as she went to get some water, then heard Maddie giggle a little and turned to see the doctor with her.

"AH, I was just about to head over to the room." he replied as he handed Maddie over to Ellie.

"So? What's wrong with her?" she asked as she held Maddie close.

"Well...Madison has asthma." he stated.

Ellie sighed and frowned.

"Is it really bad?"

"She'll just need her therapy during the week when she starts wheezing again and she'll be fine." he told her.

She nodded and thanked him, then went back to the room with Maddie, but waited until AJ woke up, not wanting to disturb him.

"Shhh, Daddy's sleeping." she said as Maddie just snuggled closer to Ellie.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm

AJ was trying to sleep but he was really worried about Maddie. He rubbed his eyes and then smiled seeing Maddie in Ellie's arms. "Hey..." he yawned. "Hey beautiful." he smiled down at Maddie. "What'd the doctor say?" he asked, kissing Ellie quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Maddie smiled at AJ and yawned, reaching for him.

Ellie kissed him back and sighed a little.

"She has asthma."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm

He frowned a bit. "Well that's okay...at least we know and she's gonna be okay." he smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yep, I feel a little better now." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

"So let's get home, and then I'll give Maddie a warm bath and you go ahead and go to bed." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

"You mean, I'll give her a warm bath and you go to bed." she corrected. "You need more sleep." she told him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 pm

"Yeah I'm a little tired, but baby, you look exhausted from the last few days of Maddie crying and not feeling good. I'll make you a deal. I'll put her to bed, and then tomorrow you let me sleep in." he reasoned. "Sounds fair, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"Ugh, fine. Tomorrow, you will be sleeping all day and will not be getting up, understand?" she said firmly.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 pm

HE chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

[[stay here?]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

"Good." she chuckled a little.

[sure...unless it's better off to move it to homes...]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

He smiled as he carried Maddie while they walked to the car.

[[nah just stay here]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Ellie followed him as Maddie wrapped her arms around AJ...well as best as she could and started to doze off.

"You know...she's starting to stand on her own and babbles a lot."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

"Really?" he grinned as he watched their daughter sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

"Yep. She has me chasing her all around the house."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:15 pm

"Were you able to record any of it?" he asked smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 pm

"Of course, didn't want you to miss any of it."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

"Since I'm apparently not allowed to get out of bed all day tomorrow...I say after I wake up, you bring Maddie to our bed so we could all watch it together."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next