WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie) Empty Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:15 am

ECW/Smackdown was doing a promotional autograph signing and appearance since they travel together. AJ was going to sent around since he was the new ECW champion. He was told he'd be spending time with a Smackdown diva but he wasn't told who.

He got into the car that was assigned to come get them and he waited for her with his belt on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 am

Ellie walked to the car, fiddling with her dress since it was bothering her. She had been in sweats for the past week since Brad had broken up with her and this was the actual time that she had gotten dressed up. She needed to, actually. After making sure she was all settled, she stepped into the car and froze a bit as she saw AJ already there.

"Oh my gosh. I hope you weren't waiting too long." she chuckles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: Autograph Signing and Appearance (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 am

"Hi." he smiled politely. He was dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a button up shirt that stopped at his elbows.

"Not at all, I just got here too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 am

"Okay good." she smiles as she sat as the driver closed the door for her.

"I didn't want you to wait for a long time." she chuckles.

"Oh. I'm Ellie, by the way."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 am

"Nice to meet you. I'm Alan...but I tend to go by AJ." he greeted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:29 am

"Oh I know who you are." she smiled.

"Actually, I'm a fan of yours."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:32 am

He was a bit surprised. "Really?" he smiled, slightly blushing. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 am

"You're welcome." she nods.

"Congratulations by the way. It was a good match."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am

"Thanks...it was a fun match...I worked with Punk in Ring of Honor and when he had his small stint in TNA...when we were kinda starting out." he smiled.

"You're...Jeff and Matt's sister, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 am

"You two did have good chemistry in the ring." she smiles.

"Oh! Yes, I'm their sister." she giggles.

"Sorry if I'm a bit um, cheerful." she chuckles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 am

"Thanks." he smiled and then laughed a little. "It's okay...you're in a good mood, that's great. I'm happy too, but I just don't show it as much." he smiled.

"May I ask why you're so happy this morning?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 am

She shrugs.

"Actually, I don't know." she chuckles.

"I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed this morning."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 am

"that's a good place to wake up." he smiled as he glanced out the window. "This is my first non TNA appearance and signing." he said more as a spoken thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:47 am

She looked over at AJ.

"Do you miss TNA sometimes?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 am

"Mmm...it's hard to say...I definitely miss my friends like Chris Daniels, Joe, and those guys...but at the same time...I've won every title there was in TNA at least once...most of them twice or more...it's like...while I loved working with those guys...it's the same guys every single week." he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 am

"So is that why you decided to come here? More competition?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 am

He nodded. "That, and my TNa contract was up and WWE offered me something better." he smiled. "And there's still some familiarity like with Jeff and Christian."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:53 am

"Yeah, it's always nice to have familiar faces around."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 am

He nodded. "So...I take it the wrestling gene wasn't just in Matt and Jeff...is that the only reason you wanted to be a Diva?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 am

She laughs a bit.

"Well besides them being wrestlers, I guess over the years I took a liking to it. I love the business and it was something I wanted to do."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 am

He nodded. "Makes sense...the girls that grow up around it either love it or hate it...it's great to see that you ended up loving it." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 am

"I think it's great too. Otherwise, I'd probably be doing something I don't like."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 am

"And that's definitely not good." he smiled as the car parked. "Here we are."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am

"Wow. Time sure does fly by when you're having fun." she said as she gathered her belongings.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 am

He grabbed them from her. "I got it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next