WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single) Empty Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Kourtney woke up earlier Saturday monring. After her and Taylor's crazy night of partying unfortunately a little hung over. But, that wasn't going to stop her. She had heard from an old friend the WWE was in town and was destined to steal someone's guy for a quick hook up.

Kourtney rambled out of bed as the clock struck 6 a.m. If she had and knowledge it would be of male athletes. She knew they like to get an a early morning workout before the beaches or gyms got to crowded.

Kourtney got up clutching her forehead as she felt of drinks from last night come up, running to the bathroom.

The sounds of Kourtney's puking woke of Taylor, who was feeling ten times worse...

Kourtney flushed the toilet and entered the bedroom

"Rise and sshine, time to go to the beach and meet some WWE superstars with big muscles and tired girlfriends" Kourtney said digging down in her drawer for her red polka dotted bikini

"I think I'm going to pass" Taylor said pulling the covers over her head "I'm so hung over, from last night"

"If you're sure" Kourtney asked "More guys for me," she joked running into the bathroom to get beautifed.

[[ANY MALE START AT THE BEACH Very Happy ]]

Back to top Go down

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single) Empty Re: Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:43 am

AJ was stretching out on the beach. He was planning on doing some resistance running through the sand and the shallow water so he would stay in shape. He cracked his back and neck as he stretched out his arms and legs.

Back to top Go down

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single) Empty Re: Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Kourtney arrived at the beached fully dressed in her red polka dotted bikini under a white pair of shorts red flip flops, and a red tank top, with her long brunette hair hanging straight down her back....

"OKay where to start" Kourtney said to herself as she search for a hot guy to go after, of make go after her...

Kourtney searched until a built dark fellow caught her eye "Bingo" she smirked before heading down to where he could see her.....

Kourtney stood just enough feet from AJ for her to see him and began to strip into her bikini hoping he'd notice....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm

AJ stretched out and of course he noticed someone in a bikini right there. He smiled at Kourtney politely and returned to his stretch. She was hot, sure, but he had Tiffany and she made him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm

"This isn't working Kourt" she said to herself, Kourtney looked at Aj and gave him a sexy smile that revealed her irresitable dimples, hoping that would bring him closer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 pm

"Uh, hi...can I help you?" he asked with a polite smile, his Southern charm showing and his own dimples showing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:16 pm

She smirked "Fiesty... I like" Kourtney smirked and said in her mind

"Uh...I was just admiring you abs" Kourtney smirked walking over to him "They'sre really nice" she said stroking them slightly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

"Thanks...but I've got a girlfriend." he smiled politely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 pm

"Just like I like them" Kourtney said barely loud enough, for AJ to here

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 pm

"Excuse me?" he asked, wondering if he heard her correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well, your girlfriend is a very lucky girl" Kourtney changed the subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 pm

"thanks....but I consider myself pretty lucky too." he grinned as he thought about Tiffany.

"What about you? Someone as beautiful as you must have a boyfriend." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 am

"I have options" Kourtney confidently replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:08 am

"Options?" he asked, arching his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

Kourtney laughed "You are so cute" she complimented him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 am

He chuckled. "Thanks...you're very pretty." he complimented back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 am

Kourtney gave him a another flash of her deep dimples

"Kourtney..." she told him her name with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:50 am

"I'm AJ." he smiled back.

"Nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 am

"You too..." she smiled "But let me guess...you're an athlete" she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 am

"Yeah...a pro wrestler. I just moved from TNA to WWE...I'm on ECW." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 am

"I figured that, I heard the WWE was in town...But its a possiblity you might know my bestie Ellie Haryd" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 am

"She sounds familiar...I know Jeff from working with him a little in TNA and I know that's his sister but we've never met." he said. "I'm still a little new to WWE."

"Are you a diva too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:05 am

Kourtney laughed "No...but if I get to see more of you maybe I should consider" She smikred

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 am

He chuckled. "Maybe...it's a lot of fun being a wrestler."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 am

"Getting hit on is fun" Kourtney joked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next